All Comments on 'How to Please a Man'

by CockFiend

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW

Right on target on every point. I've only ever had one woamn that good at giving a blow job, and she was southern. Debbie is that you?

red99m2red99m2over 14 years ago
Different Take

I really enjoyed this, but I have a very different take on some of your methods.

I personally prefer the slow approach to start, tantalize me with your tongue & lips, very slowly slide your mouth over me. I also prefer absolutely no hands, or other contact, the only point of contact being your sensual mouth on my cock.

Keep on writing stuff please, maybe a detailed account of the 2 hour marathon session :+)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's A Job, Not A Chore!!

And you seem to understand the difference.

I'm sure you have made the men in your life VERY happy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Delicious!

Very nice! I wouldn't mind being your experiment, that's for sure! You are correct on another point as well-once a recipient of something this tantalizing, I thoroughly enjoy returning the favor and making the woman cum several times with just my mouth and tongue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Needs Work

You method is good, but not great! You should read the How To from DAYGUY. I have had his method, and used his method. And trust that when they call it "head", that's all you really need. I can jerk myself off!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous