All Comments on 'Cuckold-Foot-Slave's Everyday Life'

by cuckold_footslave

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I wouldn't touch your wife with a barge pole.

Go away little sick one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Can anyone believe this?

I gave you a hundred because of your imagination. Who on earth would consent to be beaten while licking dirty feet?

When you play with yourself, do you have lick up your cum?

I think you need serious help to even imagine such scenes as what you described.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great

Please continue with part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So Hot... So Frustrating

I love your story... so saucy... so exciting... so frustrating! After reading this outrageous account, I was aching to blow a hot juicy load. But alas, my wife has me currently locked in a chastity device. Oh...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
crap

Blady loser

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE WRITE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I also would love to be a married slave only getting to kiss her feet'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wonderful

This happened to me in real life.....i licked the bottoms of my wife stinky feet and her lover whom I call Master

69pat6969pat69over 2 years ago

Not into dirty feet, love to wash them, kiss then, fuck them. Maybe fuck you in the ads while I watch you kiss her feet, them blow my wad in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am also a cuckold foot slave. I am 52 yrs old and my wife is 23. After marriage i have put all my properties and all my money in her name. My wife is young and very beautiful.. She has become the director of my company as i have given her the privilege. And now i am nothing but her property. Every morning i have to wake her by kissing her feet. Then i bring her breakfast in bed. Then i massage her feet. Then i wash her feet with warm water. I am allowed to eat the rest of her food in a dog bowl near her slippers and drink the water that washes her feet. Then she goes to toilet. I have to clean the toilet. Then i prepare her bath, iron her dress,comb her hair, do her pedicure. Then i bring her shoes in my mouth, take off her dlippers with my mouth and put the shoes in her feet.Then we go to office where she is the director and i her secretary and slave. I am her driver. In office i have to clean her office and execute all her orders. I make tea for her and. Many times she humiliates me infrt of others by telling me to clean her shoes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i have been living the way you described for 2 years. i got married and my wife quickly understood what i wanted.

she didn’t want to have sex with me, as i am much older, so she just decided to make me her cuckold. only thing i was allowed to lick her feet and clean her pussy and ass after someone. every other day i did massage and feet cleaning. 1-2 times a week she meets her lover and comes back home very late. i always wait gor her orders, if she says feet I vlean it. if she says pussy, i just lick it all. and she does it as soon as i open the door. often she has sex just before entering our flat…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous