All Comments on 'Is She, Isn't She?'

by HarmonyHaze

Sort by:
  • 96 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful

A truly wonderful story, one of the best on Lit for plot and development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

hope you are going to continue this story and let us know what happens as was very good

oldhippie1949oldhippie1949about 14 years ago
great read

write more...lots more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
please continue

this is a wonderful story...i hope there's more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
absolutely fantastic

Oh gosh, this story is a killer, so much passion and feelings combined with pure eroticism in an absolut fantastic way. I really hope there will be more chapters of this story, I cant wait to read on!

Little BirdLittle Birdabout 14 years ago
Mostly good

It started out very well, but got too hectic near the end, for my taste.

Lunawolf1341Lunawolf1341about 14 years ago
Wow.

Absolutely loving the story so far. Stories with an actual plotline are my favorite. I look forward to reading more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderfuly sweet

An amazing tale! Hope ti have more much more soon from u

eggberryeggberryabout 14 years ago
Absolutely exquisite

A delicious slow burn, drawing me in with each and every word. Intoxicating. Needless to say, you turned on my senses.

Sox_lover05Sox_lover05about 14 years ago
Wonderful!

loved the plot line and it all flowed smoothly. hopefully you plan on adding more!

sexyfox69sexyfox69about 14 years ago

Can't wait to hear more of Jeanie and Ashley's adventures together. Keep them coming as I love their love story and am rooting for them to be happy together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Yay :D

This was an awesome story. A sequel (or more) would be excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please...

...write more on these two and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story, But tale of two Ashies

The build-up and intimacy of the relationship was very well thought out and flowed brilliantly. My only criticism of the story was the completely different tone of Ashley in the last section of the story. I didn't expect to see her resort to such a vulgar tone, seeing as how she was annoyed at Chantelle for doing the same thing. Also, with how the plot came together combined with the hints of falling in love I guess I just expected the sex to be more sensual and loving, not so ravenous and vulgar. The sex was exciting, but just jarring to me when considering the story as a whole. I still enjoyed the story quite a bit, though, well done.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Very nice story.

I might be the only male on this site that actually read the story for the story, yes okay the sex scenes as well, but this is far more than this is a good read. i too want Jeannie and Ashley to be happy, and hopefully shove it to Chantelle. She is the only person in your story I don't like. Anyway this was very well written story. Thanks for writing. I hope you continue writing. You have a lot of talent.

Regards

GW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
fantastic

A great build up, the best lesbian story i've read so far.

LikeABaronessLikeABaronessabout 14 years ago
Excellent!!!

This is not only the best story I've read in the Lesbian Sex section, but more than probably the best story I've read on the entire site. I REALLY felt for Ash through the story, so much so that I had to rush off to work after Jeanie rejected her at first, and I was mopey and depressed all day. I only with there were more stars to give than five!

Please please PLEASE continue the story... I've NEVER asked for a sequel before but I just adore these characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome!

One of the best erotic stories I have read. Awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
On of the best

This is one of the best stories I have read on Literotica. It is just perfect. The pace is good, the scene in the end is perfectly timed. The story in itself is not a casual buildup to some steamy scene. Everything is an essential part of the entire story line.

The story unfolds gently, and it is written in such a way that one can easily feel involved in the story. It is more than an erotic story. It is a story with an erotic finale.

Great read,

Isabelle

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdabout 14 years ago
Wonderful story

I loved the build up and the set-back, with Ashley's mortification and resolution to get over it. The handing out of invites was great. Even the party at the other club. But then things turned a little bit (and I mean a little bit) rough. After all that, it became all about the sex after all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW HOTT

i love this story. hope you continue it, because i want to know what happens with them next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Truly, one of the best stories I have read here. I hope more is to come, and that these two continue together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You're Good!!

it's a good romantic story, but if i may say, this is like WHEN YOU'RE NEAR ME (by stormy night). almost same name :ashley-jessie (When You're Near Me) and ashley-jeannie. same plot, same place (at the bar), same bar girl. well, i don't know if u have read the story or not, but that one, is my favourite above all. pls, dont get me wrong, you're good too! But your story is some kind like an appetizer, when WHEN YOU'RE NEAR ME, is the full set, from app,main course, to dessert. by the way, pls don't make the love making part so explicitly. if u haven't read that story, i recommend u to read it. then u will know, what i mean.

HarmonyHazeHarmonyHazeabout 14 years agoAuthor

haha guess i'll have to read it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nice work hh.

good characters, place and continuity. kept my interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
SOOO DAMN GOOD!

This is soooooo gooood. believe me, i've read almost all the top stories from this category and yours is one of the best! can you please please please do a sequel to this? keep it up!

heiressheiressabout 14 years ago
The shit!

You are truly the shit, that story was one the best that I have read in a really long time. You're talented kid, keep it up!

blueyedmaniac28blueyedmaniac28almost 14 years ago
Fantastic

This is a fantastic story, I love the build-up to the sex, to many stories on this site go strait to the sex and have very little story, that's what makes this story so good because you don't go strait to sex. Keep up the good work.

subtleperfumesubtleperfumealmost 14 years ago
a natural yarn-spinner

So many wonderful details to bring the characters and the settings to life vividly. And there's a powerful narrative drive that keeps the words tumbling by at blazing speed.

You are a natural yarn-spinner. I can't wait to see what happens next.

TheAbsurd_studentTheAbsurd_studentalmost 14 years ago
Perfect

I'm going to stay up all night if I have to in order to finish this lovely series! :D I love it! It's absolutely perfect!

tardis1990tardis1990over 13 years ago
Dear God!

That was just amazing. First the romantic love story, then the shy, anxious straight girl part, then the little bit of control play, and then the slow and strong orgasms. This is amazing. I loved the sex and the story. I was so glad to see that there were two other parts. I can't wait to get the enjoyment out of reading them. I'll save them for when I really want a good cum.

idrubloodidrubloodover 13 years ago
gifted

you are truely a gifted writer. thank you for such wonderful work. it has been a pleasure reading. i will continue to follow your work.

blessed be...

drucilla.

decided524decided524over 13 years ago
amazing

This series is the best written series I have read thus far. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yum

I want a girl like Ashley

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
extremely hot stuff!

this is my second time reading all this stuff and still it leaves me breathless! such a sweet thing to miss. just so cute, teasing and HOT!

obscuredobscuredabout 13 years ago

Alternate title: "Dangerous Lesbian Liaisons". Can't wait to see where you take this plot... lots of interesting potential in these characters.

Possibly the best story I've read on Literotica, in over 10 years of reading! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow!

3rd time readn dis, i cant get enough of it, i wish u had dis publishd in a book. it would b kpt under my pillow ;)

oscarbigoscarbigalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

Loved the story! I'll keep reading it.

cherylinoklacherylinoklaalmost 13 years ago
Hotttt....

This story is sooooo hotttttt!!!! Mmmmmmmm..... I can't wait to read the next chapters! ;-}~

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
truely awesome

that was amazingly hot and sweet loved it.

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessover 12 years ago

Reading again for a second time ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it so much!

Stayed up soo late just to read this story and it was well worth it even though I'm going to be so tired in the morning lol.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
Fabulous

Was enthralled with every word of this story!

julesbabejulesbabeover 12 years ago
Fabulous

One of the best.

fullyflightedfullyflightedover 12 years ago
I'm teary-eyed : )

Soo beautiful. I love the emotional depth you gave these characters. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow

This is one of the few stories I can read repeatedly and never tire from it. I love the characters and how you exposed their emotions because while reading it I found myself feeling like Ashley every step of the way. In short, I love it!

LiveCatLiveCatover 12 years ago
Excellent!

What a wonderful story! I love the way you write - your characters are so vivid. Can't wait to read the rest of the series.

xx

puncturepunctureover 12 years ago

That was lovely. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolute perfection

Well, now I know why this is in the Hall of Fame, don't I? Keeps the tension without ever getting boring, wonderfully romantic and sexy at the same time. Off to read Chapter 2, and (presumably) Jeanie's first experience with pussy-licking. Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
woah!

HOTNESS!

FBG

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

That was hot!! I need a cold shower now. Look forward to more!!! ~ L

idrubloodidrubloodabout 12 years ago
Sooo Good

This story is one of the best I've ever read. Can't wait to read the rest.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 12 years ago
Great set-up

As a writer on here myself, I was in awe of the web you wove. I only wish i would write one that well..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Most beautiful story I ever read.

Great buildup. The antipication was mind blowing

Living_free4uLiving_free4uabout 12 years ago
Marvellous Buildup

Great buildup. The anticipation was mind blowing.

One of those stories which satiates you without disturbing your fingers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oooh

i dont have sufficient words to how much i loved it.

amazingly hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I almost busted out clapping lol! Great straight/les story.. You have a gift.

Very romantic and well thought out, you literally painted a picture with your words. Lovely story I think everybody that takes the time out to read it, will definitely love it!

redsox04meredsox04meover 11 years ago

I've read it a few times and loved it more and more....Thanks for writing this awesome story.

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Awesome

Cant stop reading it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Perhaps the best story I've read on this site. Just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Absolutely amazing...the best i've ever read...amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WAY FUCKING HOT!!!!

omfg sexiest story eva !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

Please write more about them 2! Them together after meeting the parents etc! So fucking hot I want ashie!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding

This series fucking delivers .It gently

lures you in and then grabs you by the scruff of the neck and

takes you on a wild ride. My fav by a long way.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Very Hot!

Hope Chantelle doesn't try to mess things up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better than porn

This was one of the first stories that I read on Literotica and I keep coming back to it. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
absolutely amazing

I really hope it doesn't go all ridiculously clichè and her be like, "o my god! You made a challenge if you could sleep with me b4 u even met me? Waaaaaah!" I just hope its more original and delivers conflict in another form. That was incredible though. Bravo.

EmmainpinkEmmainpinkover 9 years ago
Don't want to be the 70th comment

It feels a shame to push you off 69 comments but I just wanted to say how amazing I found this story. You've inspired me to write better lesbian erotica and I cant even wait to read the next segments. Amazing, I came so many times just reading part 1 that I'm dizzy thinking of what comes next. At this stage in such a succesful Lit career, you probably wont even read this but well done for such a well written piece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
disappointed

I TRULY ENJOYED THEORY STORY, IT KEPT ME ON THEORY EDGE OF MY SEAT. BUT THEORY SEA AT THEORY END LEFT ME A LITTLE LET DOWN, BUT GOODS WORK THOUGH

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is from tumblr..... Like verbatim

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I would pay for the next chapter, definitely!! It's not like it's $50 and it is by far better than some books that cost that much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i wish i could read more is there a book ? how much?

Nice ... i really love it

Thanks for sharing..

RPGerRPGerabout 9 years ago
I'm Sorry. It is very well written, but...

For a while there, I wasn't seeing too much difference between Ashley and Chantelle. For someone who is supposed to be falling for Jeanie, she sure was ignoring Jeanie's feelings and comfort level. She gets angry when Jeanie doesn't respond the way she wants... in fact she is in many ways acting like a macho dude who might rape a reluctant date. I think Jeanie should run like hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good read

reviewing reviewing reviewing

HarmonyHazeHarmonyHazealmost 9 years agoAuthor
Copyright

Guys, please don't breach my copyright. I've given you most of my stuff for free - 7/8 chapters for free. I worked hard on this project, and I'm asking you to not to do this to me.

I'm working on getting the book onto more sites for you to download and enjoy, so it's got broader reach, and will post availability updates when I can.

I'd like to keep writing, but some of you are making the experience difficult. I published through Amazon because someone exploited ISIS a few years ago and made money from it, so this time, I want to protect my copyright. I'm asking for your cooperation and understanding. I'll continue to give you some of my stuff for free - provided you do the right thing by me also.

HH x

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So

I just found your story and I'm confused. Are all the chapters on this website?

yurischecteryurischecterover 8 years ago
Definitely a favorite from the moment I first read <3

I've read this story from start to finish (on kindle) and I would still read them over and over again. It's that good! A literary or should I say, literotica masterpiece.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
pretty good

it was just ashie looked like she had to force jeanie into it, but we will see, but it is a bit long for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Can't believe this is my first time stumbling across this story! Truly amazing writing, I loved the build up and the characters. The way you wrote made everything feel so real! Please keep writing more stories like this. Onto the next chapter for me!

joneswinnifredjoneswinnifredover 6 years ago
Wonderful

What a touching, beautifully written erotic story. I loved it from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
boring

boring

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
so not boring

the anticipation was great . good build up with lots of teasing. and a hot ending

5 stars all day long

gpond49gpond49about 6 years ago
delightful

Character development eloquently and slyly done without long bios. You get entertained while you learn who these people are simply by experiencing them interacting with each other--and, the best ladies win!! Hooray!!

maribel_fmaribel_fover 4 years ago
Awesome!

I love the way the romance develops, with so many ebbs and flows and ups and downs and twists and turns , as well as the world you 've created around Ashley. You convey the flow of Ashldy's feelings wonderfully - and the successful seduction and the sex got my juices flowing BIG TIME.

On to the next chapter!!!

jamtbyjamtbyover 4 years ago
Great Story filled with honest feelings and emotions

This is a great story and has a real feel of honesty and true emotions. You wrote a fantastic, detailed, and realistic story about two people who fell for each other. Congratulations on a story will written.

WinterHarvestWinterHarvestabout 4 years ago

Happy 10th Anniversary to, still, my favorite story on this site. Harmony, I know that you’re not happy with how Literotica treated Will She, Won’t She, but could you at least let us know you’re around and doing well? We miss you.

Meanwhile, I can only dream of a third installment in the Ashley and Jeanie saga. “Did She, Didn’t She?” perhaps? I don’t even need any drama between the two. I just want to see them happily married, with a young family of their own.

Take care, Harmony.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Slowly stepping up ..... To 10 stars of 5

What a lovely well written story .... Enchanting

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81about 3 years ago

What a truly wonderful story!!!

Time is taken, to get to know the characters and end up, caught up in their emotional journey.

If you want to read a story about people having sex, then I'm afraid this story is not for you.

If you want to read a story filled with emotional longings and fragilities, that haunt us all, then this might be the story for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So loved this Story, so hot, nice build-up, lovely characters described so well by your description of each character and the loving interaction between Ashley and Jeanie. Hope you bring them permanently together as they appear to be a perfect match so far. Great story and keep it going for many more chapters. Gave it a 5 but could be a 10.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

DO NOT start reading this series. It will end badly for you. I promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have loved this story since the first time I read it back in 2014 and has been rereading it ever since. I like to buy the sequel which is Will She Wont she? in Amazon but Amazon doesnt allow it since im not staying in USA. Is there any way I can read the book?

BodysurferyeahBodysurferyeah9 months ago

I don't get it. Seems to me this whole thing is wolf in sheep's clothing. The fab five friends belong in an abusive fraternity or sport club. They talk about taking Jeanie's cherry, and laughing about who will win the competition to own that. It's all about Jeanie being Ashley's for the taking, Jeanie belonging to Ashley, being Ashley's birthday present, and getting Jeanie "trollied."

The writing style kept me going, but the alarm bells kept me squirming. I'm out. thanks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Everyone in this story pretty much starts out as a terrible person and it's a loooong ride of train wrecks and dumpster fires before everyone gets to where they need to be. You'll have to buy the second half of the story on Amazon to get there though.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy14 days ago

Took a long way and patience, but ended in a lovely tangle between the sheets ….. both girls, ashley and jeanette are very sweet cute femmes and it sounds like a perfect fit ….. great tale

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨🌸

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous