All Comments on 'The Audition Ch. 02'

by OzArrian

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Stern Interviewer

Yes, the much anticipated (by me at least) Ch. 02. Well written and erotic as the first chapter and it seems Mr. Stern is just getting warmed up. I noticed that my comments for Ch. 01 are gone. I again suggest that once Marilyn's casting opps, I mean Norma Jean's test is done that other aspiring actresses such as Racquel Welch, Joey Heatherton and my favorite Ann Margaret get their castings as well. Of course there are a plethora of current and past models to choose from as well as current actresses to choose from. Even beautiful single/married amateurs anxious for stardom must be considered. Possibilities OzArrian, lots of possibilities. Do take your time with Norma Jean though. I so enjoy the NC category and you write it well, very well. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Superb

superb. more please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOzArrian@OzArrian
January 2024: 'The Audition' is finished and will shortly have its final instalment published. Sorry for the wait. In case you see me in Chat feel free to PM me. I enjoy RPs that develop gradually with some detail. I try to be both descriptive and responsive when I roleplay, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES