All Comments on 'Nicoletta Ch. 04'

by jesstoyou

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Morrigan_Morrigan_about 14 years ago

Very interesting story!

UyraellUyraellabout 14 years ago
Good Tale.

Una buono historia,

A good story,

Well written, and well enjoyed.

Blessed be jesstoyou, ^Uyraell^.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
love it!

please post the following chapter asap!!! ;)

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18about 14 years ago
Love it!

Oh I love this chapter and I cant wait for the next one :)

Please do not make us wait for the next chapter! Pleaseeeee :)

Oh...and a bit longer? lol The first 2 chapters were good sized chapters...

Thanks!

I'll be looking foward to reading more from you!

bad_girl69bad_girl69about 14 years ago
GREAT

i thought you did a wonderful job! I love this story so much. And i love it how Alessandro is so dominant and sexy and sweet all rolled into one! :) lol. Please dont keep up waiting for when you post another chapter(s). PLEASE! This is honestly one of my favorite stories ever! Dont change anything about the characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Can't Get Enough!

I love love love love this story! It is honestly one of the best. I keep reading it over and over because I can't get enough! Please post the next chapter soon, the wait is unbearable!

theirdretheirdrealmost 14 years ago
WANTING MORE

I HOPE YOU CAN UPDATE SOON. BUT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU BUSY TRYING TO GET TWO BOOKS TO PUBLICATION. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SUCCESS.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Damned

Alessandro could have done better by her...bringing her up to speed a bit better than he did. She was literally snatched from one world into another and he is being impossibly arrogant to expect her to love him....Just. Like. That.

He has a huge ego. I guess centuries of living does that to you...He has his work cut out for him making her love him. Her body may desire him, but her heart and mind are SO not there.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelabout 12 years ago
sigh...

I hope you will take this comment in the spirit in which it was written: as constructive criticism. Your story and characters are compelling, but the flaws in your writing really detract from it. You need to find a proofreader.

"flame read hair?" Exactly what is her hair reading? Mistaking the word "read" with "red" in this instance is just silly. Or is it just sloppy and lazy? Certainly you know the difference, since much of your writing is correct. That tells me that you submitted the story before you read it over carefully, or better yet, had someone else read it over. I think a third-grader would have caught that mistake. :)

This is not just ONE dumb mistake. They are sprinkled throughout the chapters I have read so far. Your grammar and punctuation are not too bad, but using "for all intensive purposes" when you obviously meant to say "for all intents and purposes" once again indicates a lack of proofreading. Don't rely on spellcheck. As you can see, it does nothing to help you when your mistake is an actual word.

I fear you have fallen victim to one of the major faults of writers whose stories are popular, and it is partially the fault of your fans. When readers are screaming "please post more ASAP!", it is tempting to rush through your writing, forgoing attention to detail. Since you appear to be submitting chapters pretty regularly, I don't think you are in danger of losing readers if you take an extra day to make sure your writing is correct. Then you would not risk losing those of us who care about good writing.

P.S. I made two errors myself in writing this, but caught them when I read it over again. THIS is why good writers proofread, or have someone do it for them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous