All Comments on 'Turbulence'

by Cold_Eyes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
aragonitearagoniteabout 14 years ago
Completely unrealistic!

Completely unrealistic but very, very hot!

JeraldFSlomkaJeraldFSlomkaabout 14 years ago
This is legit!

I was on a plane to Guam, we had just gotten out of Hawaii stopover an hour before, and we hit turbulence just as a stewardess was walking past with magazines. She bumped into me and dropped them and I offered to help her and we went back into the galley (I was in the tail section) and when we put the magazines down and she kissed me and asked if I would like to use the bathroom. I said yes and since it was small, she leaned on the sink and I hiked her dress up lowered my fly and slid in for a 7 to 10 minute ride and cum. I then met a stewardess on Guam while I was working in selling and delivering/installing computers and ink cartridges and also managing the building of a new store across the island.

Slammer! or I slammed her too.

SFWoodsSFWoodsalmost 14 years ago
Very, very hot!

I really like the scenarios/situations you put you characters in, not only in this story but in your other submissions as well. They allow for the story to be erotic, or arousing, but always have a hint of comedy in the way you describe the characters' thoughts as they find themselves in the middle of an unexpected and somewhat odd sexual encounter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Another great story!

Typically I explore the non-consent/reluctance category, but your stories are very, very hot! Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
confused

Um can sombody help me out please. I was searching google for airplanes and saw stories and i cliked on them and picked out this story. Their were allot of words i couldnt understand like dick and shaft and fuck. Could somebody please tell me what they mean.

Latinolover4uLatinolover4uover 4 years ago
1st story I have read by this author, good scenario...

I worked 6 years on the tarmac of an international airport, I may have to share a few stories with your readers about what really happens when flights are canceled / diverted....

bottovarnisbottovarnisover 2 years ago

terrific story! I enjoyed the increasing tension, the growing arousal and the climax. Good writing style nice job!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never made it with a Stewardess on the plane, but was with plenty on layovers. I traveled a lot for work. Story tried to be hot but was funnier than it was erotic. Meeting her in the galley or a restroom would have been much more realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous