All Comments on 'Mohana, Audio Interpretation'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
god...

you make me cum with your voice...you fuck me

theravenfoxtheravenfoxalmost 14 years agoAuthor
@Vail

Imagining you in Mohana's place, I can assure you that the pleasure is mine as well, beautiful girl. *kiss*

BiBigirlBiBigirlalmost 14 years ago
VERY WELL DONE

You are very talented and can only imagine myself in this story. Well done, Raven.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I can

oh, I can play the sweet innocent girl anytime you want...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW

This is the hotest audio! I showed this 2 my sister. She said it made her hot!

tanrutanrualmost 14 years ago
Lovely

Sweet and hot, and a delicious, clearly exhausting orgasm to finish; I love the breathlessness and the soft finish at the end. Nicely done; I felt as though I was right there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow Loved the Mohana story

Wow absouluty loved the mohana story loved how you talked and how you were her first and how hot and passionate it was wow i was soo wet by the time it was done.I cant wait to hear more from you Raven.# 1 fan :) Aaron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OH GODDESS

You are truly the aural sex goddess. There is no one on Literotica that can do what you do. A story, with hot sex, plot. It's intelligent porn. I love the story and audio interpretation combos the best. Wow! Can't wait for your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice ;)

Wow. It's like I was there, watching the whole thing go down. Very good acting. Heh, "squirter". You should bring in another voice next time for that last few points. ;D I'm definitely a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Spent way too much time today listening!

Just found your stories today. You do have a special talent. I spent way, way too much time listening (and reading) on this snow day off of school. Your stories appeal to me since my husband doesn't seem to like verbalization during sex...and it turns me on!

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
intense

Wow!!! Super hot!!

Thanks so much for that silken voice and amazing stories you tell.

Sure wished I was the 1 getting licked like. That....

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
Mmmmmmmmm

I'd love to be licking your cunt out as you were screaming and cumming like that ms ravendox! Outstanding pleasure and sharing of your memories ;) thanks ever so much...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Im Malaysian too

Hopefully mohana will go for a guy as well. U make me so horny madam n i can hold it inside anymore. Thanks a million.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One of many "firsts"

A wonderful story that never gets old. One of the first ones that introduced me to your captivating voice. Just makes me want to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pure

The love in this audio is so pristine. I have lost the count of the number of times my juices have soaked everything while listening to this purity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The audio is so fucking good. I can't imagine how amazing it would have been in a video. I was jacking off and kept cumming and cumming. Im still getting wet while picturing your story..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous