All Comments on 'The Bet'

by peebudy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
litfan10litfan10almost 14 years ago
considering the subject very cute

Kelly is a very cool character. Easy to love. Your descriptions were very playful and fun - the paragraph when they got home and stripped - I was dying. Hopping kangaroos sheesh. Fun, I look forward to more. Nice job.

peebudypeebudyalmost 14 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thanks for helping a brother out with some positive feedback.

This was a very fun story to write, so I'm glad the playful tone came through as designed.

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 14 years ago
Loved It!!

Great story and time of discovery!!

jenna9090jenna9090almost 13 years ago
Awesome story

The story was very easy to follow. Great writing by the way. Made me almost have an accident. Had to use the bathroom. Bravo!!

peebudypeebudyalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks Jenna!

Thanks for the feedback Jenna. Feel free to contact me here if you have any ideas for other stories. I just posted a new one you may like called "Stuck in the elevator with Steph"

Naughty_MistyNaughty_Mistyalmost 13 years ago
I loved it!

That was a damn hot story... I loved his "accidental" spurts the most. I love it when a guy starts to lose it.

kirstymiakirstymiaover 12 years ago
Great story - Loved it

Congratulations on such a marvellous story peebudy.

Very well worded and great plot. Glad you wrote this and I am looking forward to reading all your other submissions.

Thanks. -x-

DashDotDashDotalmost 11 years ago
WET WET WET

Brought back some fond memories.

PTWaters1PTWaters1about 9 years ago

Good story. Made me think fondly of my college days!

MarkTheRomanticMarkTheRomanticalmost 6 years ago
Way to go dude!

I loved the part where you stood behind her, reached around, then spread her lips while she peed...so hit...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous