All Comments on 'Black Girls Worship White Cocks'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

ZZZZZ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DeckviewDeckviewover 13 years ago
Your life must be the most boring on the planet...

To spend your time writing such lifeless dribble, you must be bored out of you mind. You must have nothing worthwile to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
About once a year ...

... I stop in and see what this SamuelX guy is doing.

Actually, I don't stop in so much to see what HE is doing - since I actually don't read his stories - but to see if he's still getting all the hate mail in the comment section.

And sure enough - it never slows down. People take the time out from their lives to slam this guy and tell HIM that HE has no life. It's hilarious. And it's been going on for YEARS.

This guy has definitely figured out how to make the monkeys dance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
all black women aren't easy

white men are just as easy to get. all you have to do is smile at them. and you have them where you want them,

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It's nice to have the right to be a racist...

Can't this guy ever write a story without any racist theme ?

If a White guy wrote half the racist stories this guy wrote, he would have been banned from Literotica years ago. But just because he's black, he can get away with it.

It's like the many times a black "comic" said in a movie that white men can't play basketball or dance and it's supposed to be funny; but if a white "comic" ever said blacks are lazy and don't work well, he'll be on the "black list" and would never be seen on TV or in movies again. Even if it's true.

I worked with several Black men and have seen two young black men unable to keep up with the production at a production line station where I (a white man more than 40 years old) had time to swipe the floor. I have seen young Black men ask for my help to take a pallet from a pile and put it on the floor, just inches from the pile; where I now work, I often see (white) women more than 50 years old and weighing less than 130 lbs do it (even transporting the pallet several feet away) without asking for any help. But hey, if I say it, I'm a White racist pig.

I NEVER worked with a Black guy who worked as fast or as well as a White guy. Sorry if it sounds racist, but it's my personnal observation.

If I say the sun rises from the East, am I talking against the West ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You and Dark Secret

You and Michael of Dark Secret are nothing but racists. I feel sorry for anyone who buys in to the bullshit the two of you are selling, well let's just say that they're as ignorant as you are

shannon80shannon80over 12 years ago
This is pathetic

First off, this story is extremely degrading and very racist. Black women are not that easy to get. All races have easy women but they also have good women. The rest is just crap. As a white guy married to a black woman (my wife is from Barbados) I am offended. This guy should be banned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I love white cocks.

I would love a big white cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What?

WTF was that? Sounds like a 12 year old's fantastic rant. LMAO dead.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well, partially believable.

I have no idea if this story is true or fiction, however.. when I was younger I used to not have the courage to approach black girls for heightened fear of rejection.

One day in my early 20s (I'm now 29) I signed up for a dating site (admittedly because I had trouble approaching women at the time.) I quickly noticed I was getting more, yes more, messages and just page views in general from black women than even white women, although it was close to 50/50. However, the black women were of the "above average looking" variety, whereas the white women were mostly "unappealing." (on these dating websites)

As I began to chat with the women I found appealing both black and white. The black girls seemed more eager to engage in discussion, as opposed to the white women I found it was almost as if it was an interview for a job to chat with them.

So I decided I'd go out into the real world with some buddies, have a few drinks, and see if this would translate to the public. Not surprisingly, it did. I've approached I believe 6 black women now. 5 of them went out with me. 4 of them slept with me, and 2 I had long-term relationships with. Only one single rejection, and it was a polite rejection.

However, unlike the writer, I'm not calling black women "slutty," on the contrary actually. They are easy to approach (which is a good thing) not always an easy "lay" (which is a good thing to me also.) I like women that don't give it away extremely easily.

The biggest problem I believe I've exposed in White Male/Black women dating is that White men are typically less aggressive/forward/confident to approach, and on the black woman side, as a result of white men not chasing them as aggressively as they have come accustomed to from black men, they tend to feel undesired. Both parties White men, and black women, presumptions are usually wrong. Of course I use the term "Usually." Not all black women are attracted to white men and vice versa.

This is a conversation I actually had with at least a quarter of the black women I've chatted and dated. It is unfortunate that these false presumptions exist on both sides. Otherwise I think White men and Black women dating would probably be quite a bit more common.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice

yes a lot of black woman love white cock. lived and worked in Africa for 5 years never had trouble getting a black woman to fuck me most seem to love the white cock fucked plenty without condom.

Booboo71Booboo71almost 3 years ago

Great story interested in Ebony women

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2138 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...