All Comments on 'My Fiancee's Dogging Christmas Prese'

by phillnbeki

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Logic

I know this is a fantasy, and your descriptions of the sex in their bedroom were hot. But to leave the story with Beki's behavior OK with him without some background means he has accepted his cuckold role if they still remain engaged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MAN WHORE????

I thimk if a woman said that to me I'd shit. WTF is with the talk? Do you get of on stupid talk..HEY YOU WRITER...I'M TALKING TO YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another 1 star story

Cuck story , one star for all stories like this until they move them to fetish/group sex .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

1 STAR. When will the webmasters create a cuckold wimp/slut/whore category. That is where this shit belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another of a bunch of sick asshole authors. Deserves a zero star. Written by a 13 year old?"

This site has became overwhelmed by these kind of authors who all write as if a man is a cuckold loving wimp. Only maybe 1 in 20 "Loving Wives" writers are even slightly competent. The rest are sorry pretenders. Needs to be some monitoring by the site for these sorry authors and create a special category for them.

VertexVertexover 13 years ago
I enjoyed it.

I agree the backstory could have been flushed out a little more, but thats a very minor quibble. I enjoy trash talking, so I'm perfectly ok with "man whore". Hope you write some more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
short and sweet, loved it

as a women with this kind of fantasy, it was hot, thank you for taking the time to write it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I agree with the other review

This is another example of pieces of wimp cuck crap that has been flooding literotica lately. Folks rea l men not dream of their women fucking other guys. Real men fuck their women themselves. How freaking pathetic are you anyhow?

Please stop churning out the same crap story over and over. Yeah we get it: you dream about having a non fucked up woman suddenly turn into a slut and fuck every guy and girl in sight except for you. On the plus side your genes won't be getting passed on so the human race is bring improved, in the negative side your still pumping out this crap.

Please get therapy. Please just go find a nice alone place and leave the rest of humanity out of your sick dreams. Women don't want you, men laugh at you.

Mandy01Mandy01over 13 years ago
OK, not top shelf here, but for a stroke story, not too bad.

This of course is coming from someone who doesn't go in for MF sex anyway. I do understand the cuck mentality though, and I do like humiliation stories, both male and female. I would have preferred more in the line of humiliation, but that's just me. I'm certainly not worried about the content. That shouldn’t come into any critiquing of the authors ability.

I know that authors who write murder mysteries, aren’t ripping out there committing murder, or shouldn’t be at any rate. So why down an author for a sexual preference. If you don’t like the content, then you have the ultimate tool at your disposal to ensure your virtues stay in tack, and that is the back button, and return to the main menu and not read any further.

What I did have a small problem with, was the change of perception through the story.

********

Going from his fiancé to... you the reader...as with...

********

"Lay on the floor."

You ordered, and getting more turned on I did as you had ordered me.

*******

I'm not really comfortable being your fiancé in the story and most likely neither will any of the male readers.

*******

Then back to... Beki slowly, and very sexily stripped off her Mrs Santa suit

*******

Please pick one persona and keep with it, it does throw the reader off, if they have to change mindset.

I prefer to leave the you...your...to love letter or romance between two people, or a story you write for one specific person, not a mass audience. Not everyone reading your story is female and of heterosexual orientation. I know when I read it, I shuddered, but that's because I'm attracted to females, and not males. I can only imagine what a straight male would think of being thrown into the role as your fiancé.

Apart from that little bit, I did enjoy the read, more or less

Keep going, practice make perfect

Amanda

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
we need a new category

Let's raise our voices. Ask for a seperate loser cuck category to put this crap in. Then losers can go there and lose themselves while not bothering the rest of us.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Warning!

The redeeming feature of this story is that it is short! IMHO cuckold stories should have a notice at the beginning or a category of their own. I do not understand the thinking of a XY who would do what the creature with XY genes did in this story. It boggles the mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pointless

this story doesn't even make any sense.. probably because i cannot get past the horrid grammar..

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SEVERAL CLICHES ARE HERE

1ST WHAT IS "PRESE", 2ND NAUGHTY BUT NICE 3RDCUM UP THE CHIMNEY 4TH THE WITCHING HOUR IS UPON US. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous