All Comments on 'This is Whose Fantasy?'

by balboa_rain

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Garbage

Typical garbage.

looking4itlooking4itover 13 years ago
Ugh

I kept skipping ahead to see if you had any balls but alas, i found none.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sick Story

Some people would have gone to jail or the grave yard with most men.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 13 years ago
Rubbish

The husband needs to strike back. Tourch the bitch in this case!!!!

cbarkins54cbarkins54over 13 years ago
So sorry

I'm so sorry I wasted my time reading this. When he found out the truth and his wife was continuing, video be damned he shoulda went postal on all they asses!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Clean it up

Okay, I am not going to make the usual comments about stories of this nature. My biggest comment/complaint, is that there is no wrap-up. Does the husband meekly accept being a cuckold and continue on or does he get mad and viscous then plan some elaborate and humiliating revenge on all the parties involved. Do a wrap-up or tell people there is more to come. inless your mission is to become a pitiful writer for future failed tv series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
THIS WAS WRITTER BY A NIGGER

Written by none other than a NIGGER. In Alabama we know how to treat UPPIDITY NIGGERS. We cut off thier dicks and throw them in the swamps where thing. Should have gone in INTERRACIAL where I don't read. Writing about wimps is a Nigger thing. I'm glad I don't read wimps or INTERRACIAL so I don't read it. A NIGGER is always wanting sex cause he wants to humiliate whites. There is a section of the black community that has some NIGGERS in it. When we find a NIGGER we do what is needed. Don't fuck with me NIGGER balboarain. You are a Nigger.

Scarecrow51Scarecrow51over 13 years ago
Gary needs to walk out of the door

Get in his car and never come back to that state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

this story is just another wimp /cuck bullshit story . please go away !!!!!

Sidney43Sidney43over 13 years ago
So so story

Some originality, but really did little for me as a story line. I guess this site needs another category for "pathetic cuckold stories" so people can avoid them if they wish to. This is a definite subtype of the cheating wife story and they only aggravate most readers it appears.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Wrong category . . .

While I realize there can be overlap, this story really belongs in the non-consent/reluctance or possibly fetish category. And were I Gary, I would have contemplated the following choices once I was alone:

1) Go to the police. It would be embarrassing, but no worse than the humiliation already experienced. The deception, the bondage, the forced gay acts (sexual assault, I believe it's called) on threat of anal rape, well, that ought to get Stevie, Keisha, and Rebecca some quality time in jail with Bubba (or Bubbette) for companionship. Needless to say, divorcing Rebecca is a given. A restraining order regarding the videotape employed for blackmail would also be appropriate.

2) If choice #1 fails, then there is the vigilante option (? nuclear option ? ? ? ). The next time Steve and Keisha were to come to my home to perform some more cuckolding with my wife, I will have a device that Sam Colt developed that makes all men equal. My humiliation will be more than satisfied after it is used on all three. I think a jury would be sympathetic. After all, if a woman can use a shotgun on her sleeping husband because he allegedly abused and raped her, and she is acquitted of murder charges, then anything is possible. By the way, Rebecca is hardly a loving wife . . .

toesmantoesmanover 13 years ago
w.t.f.

Dude, you are one sick puppy. This has to be among the top-10 worst slut-wife, cum-sucking cuckold husband stories that's ever been posted here. I kept skipping ahead hoping the hubbie would man-up, & kick her slutty ass to the curb, as well as take a baseball bat to some testicles; but no luck. This piece of crap belongs in INterracial, or Fetish, but not in Loving Wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not fit to read

nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not fit to be rated

no rating refused to rate this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Garbage.

Pure, absolute, unreadable, unbelievable, unthinkable, garbage. The author needs to take a lot of writing classes, and probably see a good therapist if this is what goes on in his/her head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Pure bullshit!!!If my wife had done soemthing like that especially fucking niggers and then putting me down in the cock department, at the very least I would divorce the filthy cunt if not Kill her, STeve, and Keshia for humiliating me. I only give it one star because the isn't a lower rating

bobby9909bobby9909over 13 years ago
Why rant?

Click on the link above to "Report Story". Tell the Lit moderators it's in the wrong category. Maybe they'll start moving this kind of story elsewhere.

Seriously, the only reason these authors post in Loving Wives is to get a rise out of you. ... seems like it works most every time...

I agree, no score is the best. Since Lit doesn't allow a negative, assigning any score at all infers acceptance. And complaining seems to be what the authors want. Negative attention is attention, isn't it? No comments and no score would seem to be the weapons of choice here.

Report it by clicking the "Report Story" link and tell the moderators it shouldn't be in this category. Just sayin'...

shaman43shaman43over 13 years ago
Yuk

I really have difficulty seeing this as a turn on for anybody. This kind of cruelty is so painful to even read about. Hell this comes from someone who has a fairly close friend a pro, Chicago area, whose specialty was the Golden Shower and all that goes along with it. I can understand that intellectually. This I cannot. And I agree this story is in the wrong category. Belongs in the nonconsent one as it is rape in every way.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
brain dead

Belonged in interracial. Wrong category gets 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolute crap

Thruout the entire story I waited for the other shoe to drop. Criminal charges and divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star. Saw the Tags. That was enough.

They all die don't they? Of some horrible flesh eating plague. Steve gets it first. His prick gets eaten away first then the rest of his body. the wife a close second. her cunt is eaten away then her tits then the rest of her body slowly, piece by piece. Then the husbands balls get...wait! the husband has no balls they are already eaten away or dropped off. His body is just consumed slowly and he can feel every bit of pain possible. The the plague spreads to the writer. His balls are also not there so he can't lose them. But he can die a slow painful death. Aids would be a good one.

katranmankatranmanover 13 years ago
What a joke

Simply awful

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is major!!!!

Major piece of shit, and to say it is humiliating to all men would be an extreme under statement. You are either gay or a real twisted fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice to see that racism is still alive and well.

Cause you know i was a little concerned about all the peace on earth and stuff. Luckily your story and the commenter killed any good feeling I had today. Really pathetic, both the story and the commentators.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
PLease....

Don't ever victimize us with your racist shit again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fucking pile of racist asshole bullshit

Do you get off on drowning puppies and kittens or your dead realitives?

He would have fucking killed them, not made nice. You sick sick jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sucks...the absolute worst story ever.

This story doesn't even rate a 1, minus 5 is the best it could be. Steve and those 2 whores would have been dead that morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sad story

Sad story about a man that has a wife that does not and probably never loved him. He also has no real friends that like him and wants to humiliate him. He doesn't have the guts to just dump her and she just goes ahead and has sex with her friend who lied and fooled her with the stories he put on her husbands computer. Sad tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ENOUGH...........

TAKE YOUR SICK BLACK ASS BACK TO AFRICA....YOUR RACIST VIEWS AREN'T NEEDED HERE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Extortion and Rape

I would be sure to write a sequel describing how he got revenge and had three arrested for rape and extortion. The wife is an accessory to the fact. Plus everyone that was involved could be charged for rape or accessory to the fact. Because he was tied, that is also federal kidnapping. Just a thought for the sequel. By the way, he DID say no and because of that all the acts were indeed illegal and prosecutable in any court.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Zero ..

The story sucks ... the author sucks more! There's an ending I can like!

Ducky7Ducky7over 13 years ago
please don't write any more stories

find another line of work.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I just couldn't buy into the storyline

Too far of a stretch for my imagination. There has to be a little reality in a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
cock

sucker!

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
Wimp ass faggot

Dude please stop writing thy crapMin the section you below in the Fetish castrated wpmass husband catagory not here

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
no option?

what about blackmail? Divorce? a baseball bat to the balls? There are always options; but apparently, balboa isn't a real man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow a perfect negative feedback

I don't think I've ever read a story where every comment was negative, or nothing good was said about it. Congratulation author, you've accomplished quite a feat. Your either a miserable failure at writing or proud of your accomplishment. I think the latter is most likely true, people with your mindset can't see anything wrong with such characters you portrayed. This could be a reasonable story if properly finished with some consequences. But then, that isn't your style, is it? ML

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 13 years ago
Wow

So, a story about a wife that arranges for her husband to be gang raped, and then blackmails him into a life of victimization.

And a husband that is to stupid to go to the police.

And a writer that can't come up with characters with enough depth to think or feel the way real humans do.

Good work.

francis_toliverfrancis_toliverover 13 years ago
Another thought

I realize that a lot of the comments are just "its bad" because it has humiliation and betrayal themes and I just wanted to add that I don't have a problem with either of those themes, here, in the fetish category or in the non con section.

No I didn't find the story so terrible because of the themes, I have enjoyed some stories with those themes very much (A Modern Romance by Octavian comes to mind). No this story is terrible because the writer is so inept. The writing is so, very, shallow. The characters don't act or think or even dialog like human beings do. The writing was just adequate enough to envoke the negitive emotions (probably the easiest thing to do in writing), while compleatly lacking the ability to show anything but cardboard actions and motives for the rest.

If I had to guess, I would expect that this was written by a teenager or near teenager (as far as quality goes), with a fantasy but no capacity to write.

If there were some redeeming value in the writing I would suggest ways to improve, unfortunately I am having trouble finding any.

Perhaps the best I can say is keep trying, but do so while reading as many books on writing as you can find, and please, do it in private. Come back after a year or so of hard study and PRIVATE practice and then try again. Expect similar results and hopefully you will find some better reviews expressing some small improvement.

...sheesh, what a terrible story. I mean bad. Really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Useless crap.

Fortunately, there are already better descriptions of how bad this horseshit really is. Almost mirrors that fagot 'wantswhiteboys" garbage.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 13 years ago
What a waste...

of my time.

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
time i well never get back

With a wife like that give the Hitlers of the world!

There is nothing that a dull knife couldn't fix on old steve and his wife.

Becky needs some concert shoes and a leaky boat.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
This was rape!

All of them should be up on charges, and the video is the proof.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awful

Ridiculous drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
the point of the story was

that Steve is gay as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty funny and well written, but NOT horny.

What the hell are all these moralists doing on this site? Freakish, in the wrong way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HEY ASSHOLE!

You are not 'straight' change your profile to GAY SISSY BOY WITH NO PRICK. Just fucking DIE already. There is no point to your continued exsistance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Read the newspapers balboa

This is not the kind of thing that ends in "happily ever after".

It ends in suicide or murder!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
straight male...what a fucking joke

balboa_rain, you're as gay as anyone could possibly be. Stop living a fucking lie, you just look like a moron, a pathetic excuse... admit that you want to suck dick, stop posting this childish crap here and go out and get a life. You're going to be dead soon, you really want to end life a complete loser who lied to himself his entire life?

hnsmdvlhnsmdvlalmost 13 years ago
fuck that

I would have to have got the gun and shot the mother fucker as soon as I saw him and his whore walk in my door. Then stuck the barrel up both of the bitch's cunts and emptied the fucking clip. That's some fucked up shit there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yikes,

nothing but a bunch of braindead morons. You should be ashamed to write garbage like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bull shit

nothing more to add - crap!

t_i_n_at_i_n_aabout 11 years ago
guess they aren't worried

that he might own a weapon. When one's back is to the wall, anything is possible.

user110user110almost 11 years ago
drown in a sea of aids

really.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Another spineless wimp

You seem to enjoy leaving your male lead characters as spineless wimps. My last story by you. Another "1".

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
piss poor story

DAMN but this has to be one of the worst, most irritating stories on this site!

One - There are few if any "MEN" alive who would put up with such a premise. So it's like building a house without lumber or framing.

Two - There is a question of personal HONOR which is lacking in both the story and characters (a flaw in society as a whole, but we don't need the reminder)

This is my OPINION as you managed to waste my time (I admit I allowed you to waste it, but now I get to bitch - so fuck off)

If anyone reads these beforehand, don't waste your time on this abortion.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Humiliation of a White Husband !

What is it with the cuck brigade about humiliating a white husband.

It is about time we had some stories of a big cock white husband fucking his way through black women and having their husband's suck his cock !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Negative 50 stars!

Vulcan_in_Ohio and others pointed it out. Samuel Colt's device, as perfected by John Moses Browning, and with many, many magazines loaded with hollow point ammunition is what the protaganist needs now!

1. Get the Video!

2. Identify all the "men" who fucked your mouth.

3. Identify all the women who shaved you, transported you and cheered at you repeated rapes, etc.

4. From the video, idemtify all the others in attendence.

(Note: Parts 2-4 may require you to restrain your "wife", Kiesha and Steve, and fondle their genitals with a propane torch to get the identities of all the other participants.)

5. Plan carefully, and arrange for your personal administration of "termination with extreme prejudice" of all those identified in 2-4, preferably in a group setting with all of them in 2-4, and the dirty 3 ( wife, Kiesha, Steve). All are shot with hollow point .45 ACP, in sequence: first, all their left feet, one after another, then on to their right feet, then, the left knecapp, Then the right kneecap, then after having finished that, on to all the mens's scrotums, then carefully and at close range all the women's clitorises. (Now, for this shooting series, clothes pins or surgical clamps to pull the scrotums and clitorises away from the body, and careful shoot placement, will probaly be needed.). At various points, you may need to apply "QuikClot" bandages or something similar--you want them to suffer, not bleed out!

6.Once all the scrotums and clitorises are gone, it's time for a change of pace. Acid! Acid onto all the penises, and with a funnel wrapped in 60 grit sandpaper on the outside, shoved deeply into the vaginas, and then pour acid in.

7. Withthe men who orally sodomized you, should have a little bit more! Sodomization with firehoses, then turning on the firehose, may be the way to go here.

8.At about this time, you may need a break. Presumably, your wife, Kiesha and Steve have been restrained and watching all this. Time for animal creulty to the three of them. Fire ants, I would think. Just tied over the ants, irritated, amd allow the ants up to their knees or thereabout.

9. Back to the remainder, hollow point .45. ACP to the middle of the palm of each hand, then the other hand, then one wrist, then the other; each time working though the entire group, finishing all the left palms before moving on to the first rght palm, and so on. The elbows and shoulders will folow, as was done to the lower extremities. Before moving too high,you'll have to take care of all their anuses. I would think firecrackers, shoved inside would would work. Choose the size of the explosive carefully, you'll want damage and pain, not death. Nipples will follow.

10. I would suggest the same procedue of clothes pins or clamps to pull out both male and female nipples, and some carfully aimed shots. (For the male nipples, you may want to slip down to a lower sized caliber, after begging the shade of John Moss Browning to forgive you!) At this stage, I'd let them all suffer slowly. Until they all die! I'd gloat over them, taunting them while they suffer!

Finally, after all the others have finally died, then for the dirty three, I'd then repeat the sequence. But when I got to their groins, I'd look for something more painfull! Glass tubes shoved up their urethras, then broken while inside (hammer pounding on Steve's penis--but for the women, you're going to have to figure our how to break the glaas tubes); and then force feeding them great amounts of water! Then, I'd use stronger firecrackers in their anuses and vaginas.

Then, i think death by starvation and dehydration would be the way to go. For these last three. That way, I could " get out of Dodge" before the stuff hit the fan. But, I'd leave cameras leveled on each of them so I could watch them die!

Just my random thoughts, but this way seems better than the author's ending

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
and then.........

Chapter 2 starts with:

"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

Or maybe just some drugs in their food or drinks.

They wake up in an old abandoned mine in the middle of nowhere.

No one will hear them scream, and their bodies will never be found.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another Stupid Woman

Revenge will be sweet when the big dick has no dick or balls when he wakes up. No worries about a kinky sex drive now. Keisha gets to experience ritual FGM (Female genital mutilation) by a shaman priest using a razor blade. Poor things. NOT!! Just another garbage story. 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boys can like cocks too!

Many men would love to suck a cock, even just once to try it. Being forced to suck another man's penis is a fantasy way to do that.

mickeyd52317mickeyd52317over 5 years ago
Cuckold

This is pathetic. 1star. A sickening story

leatherfreak77leatherfreak77almost 5 years ago

oh please fucking trash. fucking pussy husband, fucking hate them waste of oxygen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

murder is the only option (include the author as well)

Leroy371Leroy371almost 3 years ago

OMFG. This is awful. There are only and really only two opportunities: Runaway as fast as possible or buying a good gun.

PS: Maybe it is time for Literotica creating a section for cuckold and for BTB and leave "loving wives" alone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous