All Comments on 'Serving My Ex-Wife Ch. 2'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*Same situation

Really got in to the story. I also have an ex-wife that has me trained as her sex toy to do with as she pleases. While we were marrried I got her into swinging with both men and women. She got to the point where she couldn't get enough sex from either so she decided to become a full fledged whore that fucks anything and anyone. As she got further into the slut life she brought me into it as her "helper". My job was to go with her, suck the guys and the girls until they are ready for sex. Then she takes over and all I can do is watch. Some times her current husband, who's in much the same situation as I am, is allowed to fuck my ass while she verbally abuses us with every name she can think of. We love the life she's made for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This story made me

barf! It's just seems to be a bunch of nasty sex acts jammed together on a page. No reason for anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jealous

Wish my wife was like that! I'd be so happy to serve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It made me laugh!

It was SO bad! At the end? The black cock? Bite that sucker off and be done with this stupidity.

Claudia69Claudia69almost 4 years ago
Good Sexy Story!!!

Thank You for the good read!!! My cock just gave me a palm full of yummy CUM...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2354 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES