All Comments on 'After the Motorcycle Ride'

by hotmetalman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

SHIT.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 13 years ago
Bravo!

I much prefer listing to actually watching my wife and her lover during sex. She is always so much more uninhibited when I am not in the room. Have recorded the sounds a couple of times without them knowing and that is even better as they talk about what a sissy I am.. Of course, I love the humiliation.

Keep writing!

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 13 years ago
Take note, Stephen

She asked him, after her tryst with Ray, if he still loved her. I would have expected her to proclaim her love for him, but she didn't. Trouble is on the way...

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
awesome

should add more how she financially controls him

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 11 years ago
Divorce the bitch

I would divorce the bitch for doing that to me. I would never even bring up the idea of someone else fucking my wife. Not ever. Stupid cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Show her the door

And remind her to not let it hit her on the ass on her way out. This poor story has been told to death and your contribution lacked both cleverness or originality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

We had been married for 17 years when I found out that a friend Richard (Dick) of mine had seduced my wife Donna. He was always slick with the girls back in school. We were all friends back then but him being with my wife ended the friendship. Almost caused me to divorce her. I tired hiding it till I was ready to confront them. I had contacted a lawyer and he did the paperwork. When it was ready I picked them up and that night at home I handed them to Donna and said she needed to read this. She opened the envelope and as she read it she turned pale and started crying. Our two oldest came into the room asking what was going on? I said your mother isn't feeling well. They went back to what they were doing. I said I was going out. Maybe I will run into a real friend. At the bar after bullshiting with some guys in walks Dick. I stood and said catch you guys later. As I walked towards the door Dick said how's it hanging. I didn't respond and walked out. Outside he had followed and asked what's wrong buddy? I stopped turned and slugged him knocking him down. He grabbed his mouth and asked what was that about? I said I know your memory is better than that you low life SOB. I went home and slept in the basement. She was constantly asking me not to divorce her. I didn't want a divorce but I didn't want to be to easy on her. I wanted her to really understand. We are still together and things are good but will never be what we had before. I even told her that if I wasn't what she wanted to divorce. She said that I was everything that she wanted and needed she had a stupid moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a stupid bastard. Walk out the door dumbass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotmetalman@hotmetalman
196 Followers
I am a retired scientist. At home, I yearn to be sexually dominated by my wife. My fantasies include being cuckolded, humiliation, bondage and discipline. In real life my wife is taking more control as the years go by but I will probably never live the scenes I fantasize.