All Comments on 'His First Prom Ch. 01'

by TalonDigital

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 12 years ago
You have a real talent for writing.

This was a very good first story on Lit. It was well paced, well written and well . . . everything! It deserves at least a second part revealing what takes place for him and Kari and also his continued education sessions with Kate in a third installment maybe. Get to writing if you haven't already begun. Don't keep your new following of readers waiting.

TalonDigitalTalonDigitalover 12 years agoAuthor

I appreciate the comment. I already have Part 2 submitted, it will probably be approved and published in the next couple of days. Part 3 hasn't been written yet. With this series I have a total of 3 planned, but I might revisit the characters again in the future. It takes a while to get into things, but my opinion is that the best stories have a good setup to set the situation and meet the characters. Part 2 has much less setup, since you have already met the characters and know the situation.

Peter_AbelardPeter_Abelardover 12 years ago
Tyro knows too much.

You've select a tough situation to have a tyro relate in the first person. If, as I assume, he has never seen a woman's genitle area before, how would he know that her pubic hair was trimmed as a "landing strip." How would he know "labia?"

TalonDigitalTalonDigitalover 12 years agoAuthor

Its a fine point, but it is told past tense, so you could also assume that the Tyro is relating his experience after learning more. Another point is that at some point he would have had a basic health lesson. He may have known the technical aspects of what things are, but not how to use them to his advantage. When I took the required health course in high school they did not cover techniques. It was more like, "Here's the medical terms. Use condoms, and now we are moving on."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good, could be better...

It is hard to tell a story from a different person's perspective. Your young man seems very knowledgeable about women. I became suspicious when he described breasts by bra sizes. And then when he took so long to ejaculate, his first blow job, I just couldn't believe this was a virgin.

Then there is the knowledge discovered by the young man, without any instruction from the woman. For example, he notices that her clit gets too sensitive to lick, and he immediately learns to lick around it. all without a word from the woman! As I read the story, I began to imagine it was written by a woman, a woman who gave me a great lesson in how to please her, by the way.

I would have enjoyed hearing more instruction by the wise, tender, mother. It would have helped me to know the mom, and to develop the character of the son. I can imagine so many different ways she could react, and then how does he react? How does his confidence wax and wane? Maybe she realizes he needs more than one lesson!

I really liked your idea, that 'dad' didn't have time, and told his 'son' to talk with 'mom'. I think this is a great scenario to build on.

OleguyOleguyabout 10 years ago
I could have been so lucky.

I do envy your 'Tyro' getting a good instruction session instead of guesstimating what what might or might not work.

Liked that !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalonDigital@TalonDigital
18 Followers
I've always enjoyed reading, and I've always had a talent at writing. My imagination is always going, and while I write a lot of fiction material, I've just started trying my hand at erotic stories. My experience so far is that writing them is almost as good as being in them. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES