All Comments on 'Time Stop Abuse'

by sleepingsis

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice Little Read

Lots of potential. Can hardly wait for more, but please don't forget to include some plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
No Story

Sorry to be negative, but two paragraphs do not make a story - fine for a holiday postcard maybe.

wdelanderwdelanderover 12 years ago
I like the idea

The writing isn't bad, but please, slow down!

You need build up and description to make a story really erotic.

lcluckylcluckyover 12 years ago
Good Start

I'm with everybody else. More build up is essential to making this a great story. I hope you have more chapters in mind.

HamsterHamsterover 12 years ago
More Flesh Needed

The story needs a lot more flesh before getting to the pleasures of the flesh. This is little more than a teen fantasy. If you can build a story, complete with characters that have lives, then this might be zn ok starting point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not quite a waste of time

Good title. A simple fantasy concept like the one here is fine as a platform for developing a story, but storywise this is rushed and under developed. Rework and resubmit. Develop character and plot. Perhaps the teen protagonist has a crush on a girl - she always ignores or puts him down, then he gets the watch - now you have tension, conflict, drama and erotica. Try it and see.

jdgray68jdgray68almost 12 years ago
more?

this is a really good story, I'd love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please do more!

This could be a great story. I enjoyed it thoroughly despite the length, or lack of.

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedabout 11 years ago
Interesting ...

I'd love to read more on this story. There so many possibilities open with this gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Liked it

Someone please write a better longer story about this please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

Nice start for a "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am". I will leave plot to others. Think of a little warm up ... how her body feels in his hands ... is she flexible or rigid ... soft or firm ... when the watch is reset to "go", how does she react after her scream of pleasure ... does she realize she has been used ... does she blush ... is she angry ... confused .......

How does he feel watching her ... how do other class members, girls and boys, react ... how does the teacher react?

Above all, when is chapter two coming?

Daniel_LeinadDaniel_Leinadalmost 5 years ago
Repeated

Story idea already in Time for some fun by DiamondsR4Never.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice prologue to something great.

Maybe she discusses her confusion with the friend zoned hero before heading off to change her knickers. Or the strange contents after changing them. Or a burgeoning belly even. Must be a gorgeous teacher to nail too. The bullies need to be caught in a balls deep 69.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Every time stop story sucks...

It's all cliche shitbox no aex in the story or if there is it's like 4 lines... cant any of you write a decent atory?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous