All Comments on 'A Slave to the Servants Ch. 26'

by DoctorWolf

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
MidnightBRoseMidnightBRoseover 12 years ago
YAY!

I love this story, this series! I wait, and check back all the time just to see if the next one is up!! It is sad that the little ones leave so fast, but because she is their mother it shows how different it is! And, Tosu! OMG! That was something I was so not expecting at all! Love it!

spectacularfreakspectacularfreakover 12 years ago
Hi

Just wanted you to know that I fucking love you! I like when she gets mad and jealous. It makes her so human and relatable. Youre writing is something that I cannot go without.

MetalMommaKy78MetalMommaKy78over 12 years ago
In The Mood For. . .

A son, maybe?! How awesome would that be and so different! Don't get me wrong - I'm a huge fan and love Cristof and Kein the most, but doesn't it make you wonder what a son for them would be like? Oh well...give all of them a daughter. I would still love this story! LoL

Great job!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
It is so satisfying to witness the stirring of revolution in this world of your imagination.

There's a wonderful sense of things coming to righteous fruition.

At the same time, I can't help but wonder if Ciara will become pregnant again, and by which of her men. The daughters are so darn interesting, especially in their similarities and differences.

And as far as the voluptuous sex scene at the end...you certainly haven't lost your touch. Hot, wet and seductive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I loved this chapter!!! I was so happy Hannah got to meet Kennedy! and that they helped free men escape! It bothered me a little how violent Ciara has gotten, especially when she had that thought of drowning her. When is the next chapter going to be up? I hope soon, I miss the days there was an update every week. But I love this story so much I'm willing to be patient. More soon please, this is amazing!

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 12 years ago
Another wonderful Chapter!!!!!!

As many of these chapters, this one made me cry and i think this one hit me harder then the previous ones, i think the depression Ciara sank into is what is needed but it was also reminded us on how human women react after having their babies and Ciara is human...It was a tough read but perfectly written to show how to see it and how to deal with it, keep up the excellent work hun.

Donna

Anastar15Anastar15over 12 years ago
FANTASTIC!

I freaking love this story and anxiously await every tuesday to read a new chapter :D you are way awesome, keep up the terrific work.

XOXO

Ana

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
better then the last

As hard as it is to believe i think this chapter is the best one so far in the story. it seems you keep taking this sotry to a new higher level each chapter and i can hardly wait for the next one.

andejene20andejene20over 12 years ago
i was watching all day for this story to post!

and of course i decide to check right before bed and its up so i have to read it!! i loooooooved it! please please please dont make me wait very long for the next one!!!!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
Those sneaky, adorable men

They found the right buttons to push, but they do it out of love. It is just so cool that Ciara's daughters have the same mindset about family that their fathers have. Tosu is the biggest shock of all! How can she hide her true feelings from her own sister? What would Nu-reeh do if she found out what Tosu has been doing? I love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
thank you DW!!

DW you look after us so well with your timely posts. the least i can do is to comment how much i love the story progress (it is quite fast now!) yet the personal feeling of ciara and her men remain. i do wish it could be possible to involve hannah and kennedy more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please please please

please dont make me wait so long for the next chapter!!!! love love love it!!

melintnmelintnover 12 years ago
Great chapter!

I have enjoyed reading this story! You have an awesome imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

loveing it more and more!!! plz dont stop writing!

huntersangelhuntersangelover 12 years ago
such an excellent chapter!

i'm loving the direction this story is going in. i'm loving that now basin and his family are on the band wagon and i'm happy for rose! i think it was easy for them to make this transition because they love rose so much. i think it would be so great to have their story told too. i know i would love to hear the thinkings of basin and his brothers about rose. please dw, make it happen? in the meantime, kennedy's time with her family was all wrapped up in one chapter. wow, but i really loved how you did it, that lead in to the transitional chapter was well done dw. it felt so completely smooth and natural the way you were able to mark the passing of a big chunk of time without leaving me feeling like i'ld missed something. great job! i agree with another comment made earlier, when this story ends it's going to be a sad day indeed, but at the same time, i can't wait to see what will happen!

i do have a question tho, regarding tosu and nu-reeh and dinah, don't they have the same bond as the brothers? if so, how can tosu be involved in the resistance without her sisters knowledge? you know where i'm going with this.......i'm still on the "nu-reeh's attitude is a front" idea. oh well, only time will tell. love this story, and i can't wait for chapt.27!

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 12 years ago
Love it:

"You are something I cannot go without,"

Melted..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i dont even know how you do it but i love it!!!

this chapter was so worth the wait you are my fav author doc i will always be a loyal fan. i hope your doing ok and you give us another great chapter and plz dont ever stop writing cause your stories are a great escape for us

Preston

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Better than ever.

The storyline just keeps getting better and the sex hotter... I can't wait for the next chapter.

willieonewillieoneover 12 years ago
Hehehe...

I love their little kissing trap. LOL This is a fantastic chapter you should be very proud of yourself. Can't wait for the next. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. d(^_^)b

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hanna explained once...

Can't remember which chapter it was but I'm sure that when Hanna was explaining the workings of the implant that the women have to Ciara, she not only said it helped control the men but also prevented women from bonding with them. Not only that but it prevented women from bonding as closely with each other. If I am correct then this maybe why Nurreen is unaware of her sisters hippy tendencies. Love this chapter and even though the toll on poor Ciara is great I love the fact that she is now mother to a revolution. Wonderful work DW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love It

5 stars as usual!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
I love my family

I so agree with Willieone. I just love this so much 10 stars. I just hope that Ciara sees he has it so much better than Rose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great update!!!!!

Hope that you're feeling better. I get the feeling from your previous comments, that they will be thrown a curve ball just when they think everything is going according to plan. I think that will involve Fuji and her owners. Nu-reeh despite all of her issues, is very straightforward so they know where they stand with her. There are many others who don't want the status quo changed. Tosu needs to be very careful.

Keep up the good work.

Stevens_rockStevens_rockover 12 years ago
i wish there was a sixth star option

This story is great, there are only a few on this site that compare. I will say that I am ready to get to the end though. I want to see the revolutionists camp and see Ne-Ra taken down a peg. I hope we don't go through annother baby on the Mountain although I wouldn't mind seeing Rachel/Ciara having a third.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hating rose

Rose's know it all attitude puts me right there with Ciara. Her men need to talk to her and not just bring Rose for shock therapy. It annoys the crap out of me that NO ONE listens to anything Ciara says, especially after all their talk about how she's a "sister". For the most part loving this story, keep up the talented writing.

momz2manymomz2manyover 12 years ago
Woooowhoooooooooo HELL YEA........

Oh how I do so love the chapters that make me wanna stalk my hubby like a food item! Have I mentioned reciently, DW that your writing owns me and I hang on every word! I agree we need a 6th star.....but the person whos ready to see the end of the story hurt my feelings! What will I do?

I hate that the men STILL after ALL THE DRAMA don't listen to Ciara but honestly it adds to their realism as men. (Hehehe) I would have thought that after Hanna proved her her right about the man mind control issue, her men would be going out of their way to prove their change in that department. If they work her too hard the bond might not be harmed; but the brothers do not handle failure or mistakes well-especially from themselves

I can't wait to see her youngest in action and I can't wait for Ciara to realize she's not giving up her children at all and settle down already. She wouldn't have it that good on earth and though she might have freedom and choise I hope someday she choses the brothers and kids over earth......I'm just sayin. I know sometimes it's hard to see the forest for the trees but she has a big frickin forest damnit. She's jelious of Rose who is redused to a treasured toy. I hope she realizes that and maybe with the next girl she might get to feel what it's like for Ciara's guys with her always wanting to go back to earth, or die, or escape. Sheesh! I'm waiting for her kids to through at her the ever wandering yearnings. Maybe Hanna isn't a teenager yet! Ok done ranting! LOVED IT! Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow wow and more wow

i loved the name Kennedy for a girl. i love the story, i think Ciara is a little to bitchy for me, she is such a punk about giving the girls their freedom. she wants freedom, so do they... it must be a 'Mum' thing. the sex is hot, i like both times she made Daiman beg and the time she stared him down in the middle of nowhere and punk him... 'I'm Nee-ruh's breeding slave, you will not hurt me' and he was piss because she was right... i loved that shit. LMAO!!!! i have love both storys very much. i don't comment much, but i had to tell ya your doing a bang up job. ps... i would for you to write will's story from other story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I love this story

This is one of the best stories I've read here. It's a shame that once ACTA is in action the site will probably be blocked in my country because of the "celebrity" section infringing on copyright laws... sigh... :(

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
I love this story

I cannot get enough of this story, I am in love with all the brothers and her 2 daughters. They are almost like family, like I am really there. Please keep writing and don't ever stop......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Is this the last chapter???

Did I understand your comments at the beginning of this chapter???? This can't be the end!! When will the next chapter come out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I think that you misunderstood...

By "last chapter," the author likely made reference to chapter 25.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love The Story

I have loved this story and the last that you wrote. I wait as patiently as I can for the next installment. I beginning to think that things are dragging just a little though. It seems that the same emotions, reaction, situations, ect. are just being repeated now. I'll still continue to read because I would like to see how it all ends, but it's wearing a little thin.

hunted55hunted55over 12 years ago
love it

I can't tell you how much i enjoy this story I'm at the edge of my seat for every new chapter. keep it going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I disagree with Anon the story is not redundant

Each daughter has turned out differently because of the different situations & emotions Ciara has been thru during each pregnancies ie, Hannah is fierce & wants to undo slavery because of how Ciara was dealing with her situation with the brothers & the women of the planet but Kennedy is more comfortable with the men because Ciara & their relationship had evolved during her pregnancy & so forth. As for her depression it is obviously post partum related compounded by the fact that she has to let go of her children way sooner than she would ever have to on earth & add to that the whole breeding thing & slavery to boot & see how you'd feel. Enough said!!! I think you're an extraordinary writer who clearly understands the complexity of human emotions. Keep up the good work!!

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 12 years ago
I'm impressed.

I've tried writing to @DoctorWolf privately but got no response, so I'm going to say basically the same thing here.

After reading hundreds of stories on this site — many of them very good, many more of them pretty lousy — this series is *by far* my favorite. Fascinating and original overall story, and I don't recall a single one of the sex scenes feeling like it was forced in there to appease the masses. The character development is top notch, to the point that I gasped when she imagined drowning Rose… that was entirely out of character, and it hit hard.

And your editing is totally top notch, to the point that I only caught two minor typos in this chapter.

I'm sorry that I don't have anything more constructive to say. Screw something up for me in the next chapter, please? Then I'll finally be able to offer you more than heartfelt praise and appreciation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Careful,

I know this isn't supposed to be a novel (right?) but the Kennedy interlude felt rushed. She was grown up and gone so fast, you might have fallen into the trap of telling, instead of showing. Especially in just stating all the ways she's different from Hannah, and how difficult it is for Ciara to be forced to let go of her babies. I liked that you included a bit about Christof's favorite female before Ciara; the men on this planet have it rough in terms of equality, and relations with women were pretty much portrayed as uniformally brutal, before--whereas in our world, it would be expected and only natural for adults to have had prior favorite lovers. If I were Ciara I would've been surprised and maybe a little jealous. The question becomes will this woman figure into their lives, and if so, take Christof away from their current dynamic which focuses on Ciara? That possibility never seemed an option before. The men have almost a hive mind with their bond, and I don't know if it would work for any of them to have separate romantic relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great work!

This is the best story I have seen on this site, and I I'm always very keen to read the next chapter. Wonderful stuff!

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 12 years ago
Great Job!

Love this story. Love the differences of the girls. Love that you are going to give Ciara her human fight back. I still think all the brothers should have a child with Ciara. Maybe twins this time, (but different dads), of course would have to be daughters so they can be born free and help fight in the revalution. Then maybe the last child born can be a son as they are taking thier freedom. The first male to be born free! Loved every thing in your story. Keep up the great job!

CinnerCinnerover 12 years ago
Next?

I didn't see a date suggested for when we might check for Chapter 27...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well done

Another great chapter, love the growing rebellion and the fact that Tosu is on board with it too!

This also gave a very good depiction of post natal depression - the negative destructive emotions and the loss of time - all very well done.

I know it is probably part of that depression, but I must admit I was a little annoyed at Ciara for her undeserved attitude towards Rose.

I hope she remembers ASAP that Rose does not, nor has she ever had the perfect life. She has in fact, lived in enforced slavery for decades longer than Ciara has; she cannot have children - no matter how much she may want them because she was raped, brutalized and left for dead - and then kidnapped and sold on top of that. And as for freedom? I think I am right in saying that Rose was taken in the 1930s or 40s? - Why would she risk her life to get back to a place that would be more alien to her than the one where she lives now? Everything and everyone she would remember is long dead and gone - no-one could blame her for that.

I think the reason the brothers keep fetching Rose whenever Ciara has a meltdown (and the reason Rose seems to know so much) is because she has seen so much ugliness and negative emotion that she is the best person to deal with it – something the men (unsurprisingly) will always struggle with.

I hope that Ciara realises what a good friend she has, and that the grass is certainly not greener on the other side of the fence. After so much ugliness in her life, if anyone truly deserves a HAE it is Rose.

CatBrownCatBrownover 12 years ago
Can't add much to the other comments

The other comments have already expressed how amazing this story and DW's writing is, so I can't add much. For commenters who have a problem with the story, remember writers have millions of choices to make, and can never satisfy everyone. Personally, I think DW does an excellent job of explaining, through character interaction and history, the motivation behind things like Ciara's reaction to Rose's admission that her men would take her home, but she won't go. It is clear Ciara has not clearly considered "going home" since she has become family and had two children. If she thought it through clearly, and not while depressed and reactionary, she would see that Pateria is now where she wants to be, but that the changes that are coming are what is going to make it "home". (I love that she realizes she is literally "breeding the revolution".)

Keep up the awesome work DrWolf! I think this story is better than 95% of the hundreds (dare I say thousands) of books I've read, and I hope you choose to continue writing for us forever. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
surprisingly, unique in a unique way!

I recently noticed something very unique in DW's writing. at the end of every chapter to the right are "similar stories" selections of stories similar that the reader might enjoy. Quite often these stories seek to offer samples from other authors.... Except in the case of DoctorWolf!! . This author's stories are so unique that every chapter ends with comparisons to chapters written by only himself! . A true testament to the power and amazing wonder of this author's gift of storytelling! . Like many readers of his stuff. I am addicted to "A Slave to the Servants" and wait with bated breath for the next installment!

Steve150177Steve150177over 12 years ago
To Anon-- surprisingly, unique in a unique way!

Everyone else knows that since she is pregnant with her 1st child, DW is a woman [not a man].

Also, can someone tell me what "HAE" meanns.

merryweathermerryweatherover 12 years ago
Love it

I really enjoy this chp... as i do all the others. Kennedy is so cute. I so love Hanna. Brilliant stuff my dear.

LadySilverBellsLadySilverBellsover 12 years ago
meaning of Love?

Love the chapter, the emotion, the love! 5 stars!

As I read this chapter I have the distinct feeling that Ciara does not really understand the meaning of love but the men do. For the men everything in their life seems to revolve around their bond. Ciara even commented once that when the discussions became serious they turned to communicating through their bond. The men may not be able to voice into words what they truely want to say, which is why they turn to Rose to help with Ciara.

Ciara may say she loves the men, but would she really abandon them for a chance to get back to earth? For the men, they have already proven what would happen if she leaves them, they will break. Their bond already broke once when they thought her lost to them. Her loss would destroy them just as much as if they lost a brother. The men may not know the human idea of love but they grasp what it is and what it means far better than Ciara. I hope her eyes are opened up to this and she can truely appreciate what she has (true family) is far greater than what she lost (the life on Earth).

SurprisingMyselfSurprisingMyselfover 12 years ago
5 stars of course.

Great chapter as always. However, I was disappointed that Kennedy was gone so quickly. I understand that we saw a lot of what happens with Hannah, but Kennedy was so happy and one of the family immediately. This treatment of Ciara as if she'd just lost a pair of shoes rather than her child. . . . I also thought the men, particularly Christoff might show their own feelings of loss. I think they all would have missed her but there was no mention of it. Didn't she touch anyone?! She just got her teeth and flew away one day. I would like to see Christoff missing her. Otherwise, brilliant as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome

An awesome post as always. Would have liked to have seen a little more of Kennedys development though. The depression she sunk into after the birth is completely understandable. I would love to see her have one last child, a boy. I wonder what the reaction will be. Hope all is well with your little one.

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWaterover 12 years ago
Bravo!!

I throughly enjoyed this chapter^^ The warmth Ciara shares with her men is something I always look forward to and I'm glad she got a lot of that from each of the men towards the end of the chapter. As always, looking forward to reading more and this chapter gets another five in my book. :)

elspethsheynaelspethsheynaover 12 years ago

I have been unsure about reading this since I noticed it a couple of months ago. My curiosity finally got to me when I noticed this chapter and started reading it yesterday. I am glad that I did, I would've missed something very special had I stayed away. You have a knack for plot as well as a very vivid imagination. I can't wait until you have the next chapter ready to post. You've become one of my top 5 authors and both you and this story are already on my favorites.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 12 years ago
Kennedy's Quick Departure

Obviously we're meant to read this as a book. Yet more praise for @DoctorWolf for not worrying about Kennedy coming-and-going in one chapter… she knows what she's doing.

Look at any novel you've ever read that covers a large span of time. Time slows down for some things, the author draws us into important moments and explores them carefully, then it's spun up again and we get nary but a glimpse of months rushing past.

Kennedy's birth and (oh too brief) childhood was very similar to Hannah's. The differences were explored, but too much of it was the same to bore us with seeing it all again. Ciara realized, finally, what all of us did weeks ago: she's breeding the rebellion.

If there's a third child, or a fourth, or a fifth, do you think @DoctorWolf should slow things down again to the same pace she did for Hannah, every time? We've seen what we need to see.

Plus, remember this is Ciara's first-person autobiography. When Ciara is numb and/or deeply depressed, there will be very little to tell us because she wouldn't remember it. A friend once told me that remembering details from her bouts of severe depression is almost impossible because "the grays all look the same."

I'm enthralled, and if we'd been given more time with Kennedy I would have been less impressed.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 12 years ago
Brilliant as always.

Poor Ciara. Who wouldn't be depressed; watching their daughters leave them, knowing that they will be bred again as soon as possible. But she is strong and she will recover.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Jack2303Jack2303over 12 years ago
Thanks!

I have to tell you how great this story was. I was reading for days to catch up. I think you should submit it as an ebook somewhere. I generally prefer for my happy endings to clearly happen within the book, but I understand that drawing it out any further wouldn't have done the story justice because it would've become repetitive...I'm serious about the ebook. I read my free stories of my favorite authors and because I love their style, I end up buying their other books.

WibblywobblyWibblywobblyover 12 years ago
still amazing

Five stars isn't nearly enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love love love

These stories are just amazing and i get so impatient waiting fpr each installment! Thankyou for doing them fairly quickly. Just love them, absolutely fantastic writing!

GlosUKGlosUKover 12 years ago
Have spent the weekend reading...

...your a fantastic writer and I have had a most enjoyable weekend, I look forward to the next chapters. Hope your pregnancy is treating you well.

lilqtlucylilqtlucyover 12 years ago

Bloody wonderful!!!! Can't wait for the next one!

FoxyHoundFoxyHoundover 12 years ago
I think she meant a HEA...

And if she did mean "HEA" it is a Happy Ever After! Rose definitely deserves one of those! :) Once again FANTASTIC chapter love love love this story amazing job on the characters and the incredible development of the plot! I don't know how you do it Dr. but I am amazed and so completely thankful that you do!! Keep of the INCREDIBLY AWESOME job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
An AMAZING Story

Having suffered with postpartum for the past 2 years Ciara's depression felt very real to me. You don't think rationally when you're depressed, and you can make really stupid decisions. Just glad that the men recognized it and found someone that would get through to her. LOVED that you mentioned electric shock therapy, which was a pretty common practice for any type of mental illness. It was a physical fix that the Brothers would understand, and find more effective, I'm just glad Rose couldn't explain it well, as it wasn't actually all that great. Ha

Your writing is great! I've lost many hours of sleep reading your first story and catching up on this one. You definitely need to think about publishing both of your stories on this site as ebooks. I'd rank you up there with my fav authors, I can't wait for the next chapter, and eventually, the next story/book. I don't usually read the very long stories on this site, but your writing and characters sucked me in, and boy am I glad they did.

Steve, you are doing an excellent job editing this story, thank you.

Can't wait til Feb 1!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
that was great

the next chapter is supposed to be on here on feb 1st according to her biography

sylentpoetsylentpoetover 12 years ago
a slave

I am a willing slave to this story. I wait with baited breath for every installment. I cannot wait to see what happens next.

SissiplaySissiplayover 12 years ago
Favorite author

Thank you again you write great tales. Hope you are well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please forgive the tiny rant...

Before I get a tiny rant off my chest, I first want to say I truly LOVE DoctorWolf and consider her a very talented writer with an amazing imagination. I loved Bound to My Mate and I'm ADDICTED to this story. That's why I wanted to say that after this story is over, I'm so burnt out on being in suspense week after week for what...7 months now?...that there's NO WAY I'll start any more stories of DoctorWolf's (or anyone's if I can help it) unless they're finished. This constantly being on the edge of my seat, waiting (and waiting, and waiting) for the next installment, gets downright exhausting after a while!

When this story is done, if another one of the brilliant Doctor's writings start up, I'm going to patiently sit it out until it's all finished before I indulge myself. I just can't take it anymore!

Having said that, I do appreciate that DW actually comes through with the story when she says which, sadly is more than some writers on this site have done. It's frustrating to get interested in something that has obviously been forgotten by the author, which happens a lot here. So thanks DW for following through and keeping to your word. It's much appreciated!

willieonewillieoneabout 12 years ago
Dear anon re..Please forgive the tiny rant...

I totally agree with what you wrote but sadly my addiction to this and any DW story will NOT allow me to wait I NEED to read each and every chapter of her stories as they are posted...Sigh... The stress of waiting does tend to play havoc with the few finger nails I have left though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you for these wonderful stories. For me it is perfectly balanced. Your work is incredibly sexy and manages to have a wonderful plot. This also includes Bound to My Mate, which I also loved. I can't wait for Ch. 27. Thanks for sharing.

jojomariejojomarieabout 12 years ago
LOVE IT!!

I just wanted to say that i absolutely LOVE this story and can't wait for the next chapter to come out :)

utocelutocelabout 12 years ago
Excellent

You are simply amazing and I look forward to each new Chapter you present! Kudos on a job well done. You are an exceptiinal writer. Keep 'em coming!!!

Steve150177Steve150177about 12 years ago
CH27 submitted

CH27 was submitted Sun. evening.

So, look for it to post Thur. or Fri., Feb 2nd or 3rd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please help

Okay so I have just found this story recently and have since been addicted I have been reading anytime I got a free minute and now that I am caught up I am wondering when the next instalment is available. I'm totally addicted to this story it's brilliant and could rival any book (erotic or not) that I have read. Totally addicted to your writing style. Congrats on your pregnancy btw. Keep up the brilliant work

MundoParisianoMundoParisianoabout 12 years ago
amazing

Both your stories are amazing : you manage create a story that is as original as it is compelling, with a lot of awesome sex in it. You can see the evolution in your characters' personalities, and even without the sex I'd still love this story.

Keep writing, you're doing great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Killed all doubts

I came across you're stories on Saturday. I had finished the werewolf story by Sunday night, and by tuesday evening finished reading to the end of this chapter. You're writing style has gone from strength to strength. The story started wonderfully, although in the middle there I had some doubts. I was wary of the whole brothers saying she's family but still ruling over her, and Ciara's willingness to give in. I felt she was loosing the attributes that made the brothers see the faults in their system. I also felt that the breeding slave was a little too much. However, I'm glad I stuck with the story. You are the 'Grand Master' and you're vision is far beyond mine :P. I'm going to be waiting for your next chapter on the 2nd or 3rd with baited breath. PM

PS Congratulations on the pregnancy :)

firstwillowfirstwillowabout 12 years ago
Your next chapter

Love Love Love this story~can't wait for the next chapter, you didn't say when it would be?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

I found you from another person favorits and I can not stop reading what a great story. Thanks and please keep writting

Linda_LeeLinda_Leeabout 12 years ago
Fabulous! Can't wait for the next chapter.

I've love this series. I stayed up nights to read it, not out of choice but out of absolute necessity! It has been a very long time since I found a novel that I could become so enjoyably immersed in that it would literally cause me to lose sleep! Absolutely addictive! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I agree with Nu-reeh, Ciara keeps wasting her placenta! I know she has reason to be depressed but if it's postpartum depression at all her placenta would help a lot. I put mine in capsules and took them whenever I felt sad after the birth and it helped tremendously. It has hormones in it and tons of nutrients to help you recover from the birth. I hope she consumes some next time and has an easier time with the depression.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
no offense

but i doubt they have capsules there to put the placenta in...and not everybody would like to do that

Pixie87Pixie87about 12 years ago
Brilliant!

This story just gets better and better! I am so immersed in this world. It makes me smile, it makes me laugh and it makes me cry. I can't wait to read the next chapters! Thank you for continuing it and such brilliant writing. You should win an award for creativity and brilliance!

IsanaIsanaabout 12 years ago
Placentas, really?

In response to a previous comment, does eating your placenta really work or is it just placebo? I'm asking scientifically. Do the hormones (what, exactly?) in your placenta have good bioavailability when taken orally? And how are they prepared--frozen? Curious. I should look into that. If someone reads this and has enough information, I'd appreciate an email. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Clever Hannah

I like how Hannah uses her knowledge of the English language to communicate with her mother in creative ways. It makes me laugh since no one else has a clue about the true meanings. It is basically an insult to Nu-reeh every time Hannah is in the mountains talking with her mother in English

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015almost 12 years ago
Love it

The way you inspire your characters to be more. The tender scene with the men and baby was wonderful I am really enjoying the direction you are taking

Keep it up

kris10ekris10ealmost 12 years ago
always enjoyable...

ALWAYS!! ALWAYS ENJOYABLE!! ALWAYS!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh my...

I knew the baby was Christof's lol I was just too sad, hurt, and angry that they didn't believe Ciara about the women's control of the men to comment before. You're story has this amazing ability to make me feel things as if they are happening to me. I feel the frustration, the love, and the trials.

Happy Thanksgiving from California!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this series

This story gets better every single time I read it :)

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
i have been reading as often as i can for over a week.

i hope to finish this series this week...you have me hooked woman. im going to inhale everything of yours here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

I'm still waiting for evidence that the men actually respect Ciara's wishes and choices. They are still acting like they know what I best, imposing their will on her, and using seduction on her. Just once; I want them to want to have sex with her but have to respect it when she says NO. They have yet to do that. They abstain from sex when they think Ciara is ill but not when she chooses to not have sex with them. It's like they are just humoring her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Erotica be damned!

This whole story has tried to explain the horror and confusion of emotions a slave might feel. If it is accurate it paints a compelling picture. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What happened to the escapee who had his hair cut? Does it grow back? Is it tied to his ability to taste and track others?

xyz123446xyz123446over 1 year ago

I know DW hasn’t written on this site for a decade now but if this world is every revisited (hell maybe it has and I just don’t know where to look) a concurrent first person narrative from Tosu’s perspective would be fascinating.

I am not embarrassed to say that I got that thought because there must’ve been a conversation that started with “Hannah, can your female breeder keep anything a secret?”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 hours ago

God I swear this bitch is so dumb and loses her ability to reason, her thoughts and actions are so selfish and juvenile sometimes! Everytime I think she's matured, she does something reckless without thinking. I love this story, but Ciara always finds a way to make me want to rip my hair out. The comments that side with Ciara and get upset Ciara isn't getting treated better absolutely baffles me.

She is so so so incredibly lucky. It doesn't matter she used to be free on earth, that isn't her situation now; dwelling on the matter serves no purpose. She's been incredibly lucky since the moment she was sold, she always failed to realize that, especially in the beginning. And the relationship she's fostered with her men? She is the luckiest slave ever to have existed! And her petty thoughts about earth are selfish, again. What about her fucking family? Arghhhhh. She's jealous of Rose? She should be proud her and her warriors were able to change their way of thinking and be happy for her friend! And she needs to quit acting like a fucking child and be thankful for her wonderful family, esp since her earth family were awful. She should be proud of the daughters she's raised and their involvement in the resistance!

All the readers who constantly side with her must be insanely immature and selfish as well. It's obvious from my giant rant that I love this story and am emotionally invested. She just always jeopardizes what she has by the way she acts without thinking of the consequences; which she will definitely regret. I just want her to be happy and more importantly her family to be happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous