All Comments on 'You Fucked Where? Ch. 02'

by LeaRN57

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
In my "Whore Days"?

Whats changed? Looks like you have kept up your reputation to me. One question. Why are you married? Even you say your husband does not want sex. Why cheat and be a whore. Cut him loose and go catch all the STDs you can

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

Wrong category because this sequel is Erotic Couplings until this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very witty comment from x_john_x there. hahahahahahaha

what's it got to do with you why she's married. are you some kind of fucking stalker. And what's with all the std crap. this is a fantasy website you fucking asshole.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

@ Dear Anon "I was just starting out in my nursing career" and where she talk about her husband. The oversweeping majority of the stories here talk about wives (cheating or not cheating) with background of husbands ( unwilling, willing, clueles, swapping, swinging, open married or not cuckolded husbands). For example DG HEAR showed a good example for a sequel where he wrote his sequel stories chapters in many categories..................look at "A Thousands Bucks".

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Another Good One!

I like your stories short and sexy. Thanks for sharing.

FloridaryanFloridaryanabout 12 years ago
Hey Duna and Anonymous!!

No offense but did you read her biography???Sounds like your the asshole anonymous.Fanatsy website maybe. Read her biography gentlemen sounds real to me. She even admits it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

R: "Very witty comment from x_john_x there. hahahahahahaha what's it got to do with you why she's married. are you some kind of fucking stalker. And what's with all the std crap. this is a fantasy website you fucking asshole."

Hey dickless, you have really lost it this time. Unlike you I do not read every single cuckold story. You do so because you have no life and no females that will come close you. You are also seeing ghosts, and for your information, there are many readers just like me that hate cuckold stories, and they comment and say exactly that, however the comment you mentioned was NOT me but I hearterly agree with the comment. So you are wrong my friend, try again next time. I do hope you enjoyed your time reading this story. After all reading a story like this one is as close as you get to a woman isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I would watch out X_johndoe_X and Duna

The last anon commentor has a hard on for you two. Sound like he just came out of the gay section.

KSBerryKSBerryover 10 years ago
Tremendous

Lea, you are one of the best writers I've read on this site. Stories aren't too drawn, out, you're hot as hell, and the detail in your stories are terrific.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous