All Comments on 'Doctor Does Diesel Ch. 12'

by Satisfyable

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Omg

To short!!!

C_frommnC_frommnabout 12 years ago
Did'nt

See that coming. cant wait to see what Diesel does to Santoro. and doe Madison make it along with their Baby.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You oughta know...

To not keep a girl on the tip of her toes for so long! For the love of god update soon, because I can't take the anticipation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A plus

Let me start by saying how much I love this story, so much so that I contiinue to follow it throughout the years. It is my hope that the next time we will get a longer update. Here's to hoping we do not have to wait too long to know how Diesel handles this mad man and the fact that he shot Madison. I hope they both make it, baby and mother.

avrgblkgrlavrgblkgrlabout 12 years ago
OOOooo....

That was just mean. One page! I loved it though. As they say, something is better than nothing. Don't make us wait so long. I can't wait to see the warrior in Diesel in action. Excellent story.

~AvrgBlkGrl

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
Diesel should fuck up dude

just sayin'....

5 stars for another awesome update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG....

I can't believe you just did that. You just left me hanging. PLEASE update soon, I can't take the anticipation. I never saw that coming. All I can say is, it's about to go down.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
too many emotions!

Must update sooon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Supreb

I need a update.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueabout 12 years ago
???????

That's one hell of a cliffhanger!!! I figured Madison would wind up pregnant, given how much her and Diesel had been going at it. Carlos is about to breathe his last breath because Diesel is crazy. Please, please update soon-- don't leave us hanging.LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

i hope the baby isn't dead, too many babies dying up in this shzntt~

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 12 years ago
Needed NOW

How could you leave us all like that...OMG we need an update tomorrow. Please They need some type of happiness. It's a shame that Peter got her into this craziness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Pleeeeaaaassssseeee

Update update update update update update... Plleeeeaasseeeeee!!!!!!!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago

WoW!! You kickin ass with this story taking no prisoners. I am looking forward to the update.

supercandysssupercandyssabout 12 years ago

I agree with Madameblaque. This is a wonderful story. U better b working on the next chapter right now. Don't play with me:)

heycrystalheycrystalabout 12 years ago
Stop It Already (lol)

Loved the story but you gotta stop with the cliffhangers. I was all excited and breathing fast and get to the end and it was only one page. Hurry and update. I can't wait to see if the baby is ok. I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Noooooooooo!!!

It's not fair! Madison dying because of a love triangle from hell. Madison should live despite being shot, and Diesel should beat Carlos to a pulp. It would be great if this whole event cured Diesel because he was able to avenge the person he loved AND Medison lived.

ChoclatKizzChoclatKizzabout 12 years ago
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!

I've loved this story and these two right from the start, however, I was nervous because I had no idea where you would go with it. With Diesel's impending return to duty hanging over their heads I feared that eventually you'd write them into a corner. Well shame on me for doubting you!!! You cleverly connected Madison's past with her future and then put a bow on it all with this amazing chapter!! I can not wait for the next chapter (I hope that you have already start writing it because you literally left me on the edge of my seat!!). I can't even begin to guess what's going to happen next, but I have a feeling Diesel will be kicking someone's ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG!

I'm talking like a teenager. Please don't let Madison or the baby die! I beg of you. But as it's your story please just hurry up and write chapter 13 already!!

MimiRoseMimiRoseabout 12 years ago
GGGGGUUUURRRLLL...

.... That is one helluva cliff hanger that you've written! Reminds me of something that I would watch off of my soaps! LOL!

Please update soon! Cause I will be so mad at you, if you leave a message next week, saying that you are going to some minute African village and will be living there for the next three years, so we have to wait while you help preserve the species of the Pygmy-albino-ocelot. Cause if I have to, I will hunt you down, use a shady tree and a zebra as camoflage and tranquilize your butt, just so I can drag you back to civilization to finish this story!

Love your stories, by the way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

WHY, WHY, WHY would you leave it like that? PLEASE update soon!

TopthatdreaTopthatdreaabout 12 years ago
Really??

Ok I usually don't leave comments.... N I should have checked to see that the story was over b4 I started reading it.. But I am royally impatient n pissed!! U can't leave a cliff hanger This mind boggling n expect me to be ok with it!! Lol my guy is in the military n I was telling him bout it as I was reading it n no I've been yelling at him b/c u stopped here, n he's like "then leave a comment already!" now he's laughing at me!!

On a positive note.. Great story.. Sigh n keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hurry

Loved it now hurry up and update like now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh my God.

Oh my God.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatisfyable@Satisfyable
257 Followers
Hi! I just want to thank those who enjoy my stories for leaving such inspirational feedback. This website alone was a big help in breaking my writers block, and for that I am eternally grateful. For anyone who's been waiting a long time for me to add to any of my stories, tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories