All Comments on 'That Apartment in Lower Queen Anne'

by Tzara

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
MEMORIES OF AN OLD RESIDENCE

smogged over by time. TK U MLJ LV NV

Maria2394Maria2394about 12 years ago
your poem

was mentioned here-http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=40332378#post40332378

Beautiful work, congrats on the E! Wonderful read.

~ maria

greenmountaineergreenmountaineerabout 12 years ago

I always enjoy the lyrical quality of your poems. The words are melodious and the enjambment always connects so well with what follows.

I was a bit confused by the sudden change of verb tense in l8. It did make me wonder. I wasn't sure if you were speaking to your love here and now or reminiscing about a lost love.

TzaraTzaraabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you, gm, for your comment.

I was revising this poem as I wrote it and tried to submit a revision actually quite soon after my original submission (note to Literoticans--make your edits before submitting), but missed the window of changing it. My revised version reads: "At times // I can still see cherry trees across the street" which I think might address your concern.

Maybe not, of course. In any case, I really do appreciate your careful readings.

NeonuroticNeonuroticalmost 12 years ago
A very elegant piece of erotic poetry

As I went through your poems, I gave this another look. Having once lived in Elliot Bay, I know where Lower Queen Anne is and enjoyed the area. Although the imagery belongs to you, thanks for the view.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 ON OUR 1ST APT TOGETHER

those were the days of wine and roses and you. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous