All Comments on 'Computer Geek Ch. 11'

by Ada Stuart

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good One

The battle between them seems to be beginning. I cant want for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh Dear Gosh

Thank you ! Thank you ! Thank you !! So glad you updated!!! cant wait for more!! please dont make us - your fans- wait this long again !!!

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 12 years ago
yey

OMG!! it took you a year to update.

but i am glad you did. i have to reread the whole thing though.

do not make us wait for another year for the next chapter pleaseeeee...

ladybug71ladybug71about 12 years ago
YIPPEE!!!

I am so freaking happy that you posted another chapter to this romantic, funny, awesome story!! The depth of your characters and your wonderful storyline, make this a truly brilliant piece!!! Thank you so much for updating and I do hope that we won't have to wait another year to read your next chapter. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really Good!

This story keeps getting better and better. Please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I have missed this story! I just LOVE the tension between these two. Can't wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

so she is now a whore too bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Please Don't make us wait!

I love your stories! There are some authors I have on autobuy at amazon. You would be one of those authors. Are you published?

Ada StuartAda Stuartabout 12 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous from Ada Stuart

No, I'm not published - but thanks for asking :-)

I was invited to join a Christmas anthology last year, but I declined since I had a small baby boy to take care of. Now that he's a little older I might join in the next time :-)

Ada

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
thank you

for continuing the story! i love the interaction between the characters and the fact that you have taken time to develop their personalities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Next chapter

When might we expect another chapter of this wonderful story? I don't want to wait too long. please!!!

sqheadgermansqheadgermanalmost 12 years ago
we want more

more of this group of people pleassee. tanks

heycrystalheycrystalalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

I loved it. Thanks for updating. I know you have a busy life but please update again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
tantalizing

This chapter is steamy, practically burning, and I love it. Her teasing and him coming up behind her helping her with the cheese was the best ever. Please continue with this more sensual direction...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!

I have read your other stories (all great) but this by far is my favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE!!!

Would love to read more, or even know if your going to finish this story?

i personally am hoping to read more really soon.

plan4itplan4itover 11 years ago
Please finish this story!

I'm in agony for her... I can't imagine the pain of in your face unrequited love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hooked

Absolutely hooked... Can't wait to read following chapters! Not that I want to rush your work, but you write so well that I really hope chapter 12 is posted soon. The perfect blend of romance, seduction, and fun. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Garbage, pure garbage!

SAV12SAV12almost 5 years ago
BACK AND FORTH

I WISH THEY WOULD MAKE UP THEIR MINDS. THIS IS A LITTLE TIRING NOW. I FELT SURE THAT AFTER KATE DRESSED IN HER BLUE UNDERWEAR, AND SCOTT KNEW, SHE WOULD GO FOR A RIDE FOR AN HOUR OR TWO. JUST TO STIR UP SOME TROUBLE OF COARSE. JEALOUSY IS THE BEST EQUALISER. It'S STILL A GOOD STORY, BUT I MAY CHANGE MY RATING A LITTLE IF THINGS DON'T CHANGE A BIT.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Madness

Why are they making it so hard for each other? Great story telling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAda Stuart@Ada Stuart
3228 Followers
----- Latest news: Apr 9th: I've made my first coupon code so until May 15th you can get "Doctor Daddy" with a 25% discount using the coupon code "WR75G" or use this link: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1041558. -- Mar 18th: The complete version of "Taming the Grump" is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES