All Comments on 'Lebanese Girl Meets Black Stud'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SAMUELX = SICKO! & MENTALLY DERANGED!

Samuelx is a She/Male that is seriously ill psychopath who is in dire need of psychological help before he self-destructs. Obviously he is a juvenile / teenager who is a self-proclaimed hater of all elements of the human race.

The cut and paste, evil, and racist diatribes that Samuelx submits to Literotica.com are clear indications that he is a dangerous psychopath juvenile / teenager who is a danger to all concerned in his community.

ALSO he/she needs to be banned from having Internet Access as Samuelx is a dangerously sick pyscho!

Canada should immediately arrest and extradite Samuelx to Haiti!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
boring!

Wow, what a boring story...10min of my life i CANNOT get back.

Anonymous, you need to take a \_ with all the psycho talk, jeeshhh. They let anyone near computers nowadays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BORING

BORING, BORING, BORING

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
where is the sex???

really where is the sex? was hoping to have a really hot orgasm on this 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2130 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...