All Comments on 'Price of Passage'

by entwined_tails

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
talismaniatalismaniaover 11 years ago
Different

I love when I find truly fantastic stories. The fantasy aspect of this one drew me in immediately and I love the sensual depiction of reluctance yielding to overpowering physical surrender. Your alien characters are interesting, their mission on our planet (I assume) intrigues me, and I wonder if we'll be seeing more of them. Thanks! :)

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

well its some thing new .?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome (in the literal and original sense of the word)

You are clearly a supremely talented writer. To have depicted sex between two imaginary and non-humanoid creatures in such an appealing way, and in so few words! I felt the taboo, the power, the sensuality of the sexual act between these fierce and proud beings. I don't know what they are on earth to do and I almost don't care; I just feel satisfied and somehow energised after experiencing that intense glimpse into their lives. Amazing.

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
An interesting fantasy

I read this after having read this writers later story--Feathers.

Both of these stories are interestingly original in the concept and in the execution.

Good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Gay dragons are my new fetish.

Amazing story I loved every bit of it. You should definitely write more stories with gay dragons!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Cream of this crop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userentwined_tails@entwined_tails
142 Followers
Reader and writer of stories of dragons, aliens and other nonhuman beauties. I love to receive feedback, so if you loved (or hated) a story, please let me know. I write for the love of it, but if you really want to say thanks, I do have a tip jar here: https://ko-fi.com/entw...