All Comments on 'Using Jill Ch. 05'

by GrantLee

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What the????

You are my favorite writer on this site & I always look forward to reading your new stories, but this chapter makes no sence to me. Why did you bring up Jill's mom, I could care less. Bring back Dre to Jill,s room so he can fuck the hell out of her alone all night & then finish it with her husbands boss taking her one more time, before her husbands return home.

No more rape, drugged or gang bangs. Just Jill giving herself completely to Dre & the boss!!!!

GingerVyeGingerVyeover 11 years ago
excellent

This brought the story to new heights, it is great to see an intellectual yet erotic writer. I don't think people realize how much the sexual impressions we receive as children affect our adult sex lives.

I love the flashback, it is well done. This illumination of Jill's way of thinking makes it all the hotter to see her bloom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ignore that last comment

Just keep doing what you do and disregard any criticism. Your writing style is superior to any other I've come across and whatever you write seems to hold to that standard.

The Julie series is the best erotic fiction I've ever read, my only request would be maybe we see a follow up series sometime revisiting that character. Thank you for your contributions!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hats off to the loving wife master

Please introduce more drugs, gang bangs, and prostitution and sexual slavery to Jill

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

More Chapters about Julie!

mugglensumugglensuover 11 years ago
A breath of fresh air

I really enjoy your "Using Jill" stories. After a long time reading something different on literotica is like a breath of fresh air. The way the story is progressing I have been delighted. Thank you. I would like to see a few new twists, if you don't mind: "Jill gets pregnant because of her many adulterous unions--tom finds out that bo has been pimping out his wife--tom is unable to accept the new situation and throws Jill out of his home and his life--Jill becomes disillusioned and suicidal as the man for whom she degraded herself rejected her--she moves in with andre/bo/bill and becomes their plaything while her pregnancy progresses--she becomes addicted to alcohol and drugs--she is finally sold to a brothel in the middle east/south america/africa where are life takes a whole new meaning of degradation and sluthood"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lost me here

Of course mom did the same thing and Jill saw it all. Where, then, did her strong moral background come from?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my impression

I think that she sees her mother doing everything that her husband demands of her, is the answer to that. Perhaps GrantLee can answer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great writing

Enjoyed the psychological aspect of this chapter. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Excellent storytelling in the midst of a stroke fic... who'da thunkit? ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous