All Comments on 'Love in Chains Ch. 10'

by Nephylim

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i could see this coming after your last chapter. i really hope you have the decency in this story to have someone help nye out. i work with abused women and men and i know you said you wanted to write a story seeing why someone would stay in an abusive relationship but i find it hard to believe that you can write this story if you have never been abused. so have someone be man or women enough to help him or just kill him off in the next chapter.

NephylimNephylimover 11 years agoAuthor
It Gets Better

I have been in an abusive relationship as well as viewed many from the outside in my work. It's a slow decline and a hard slog out. The story gets better then worse then a lot worse then a lot better and, if it helps it has a happy ending and Adam may or may not redeem himself slightly but he certainly gets what he deserves.

This is NOT an easy story to read and it gets worse before it gets better so if you're finding it hard now it's probably best if you don't read on, or wait until the last couple of chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well Written Story

I don't often comment on this site, but I wanted to tell you that even though the tags for this story or not "my thing" and I generally avoid male/male stories completely, I was drawn to your story because of how well you are developing the dynamics of the relationships. It is obvious you have some experience with abusive relationships--and that you have some talent in describing that experience through your story. I just wanted to tell you that your story is having an impact that transends the "smut" someone might expect one looks for on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous