All Comments on 'Hot Tub Realities'

by ausnackt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Okay

but not particularly erotic.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
I have to agree with ythebadger...

Because the husband (the writer of the story) and wife are so inhibited, this story is disappointingly unerotic. I say "disappointingly", because it had possibilities - though in a rather unoriginal setup - of becoming erotic, then fizzled. Finishing with "Of course, it's all fantasy" in connection with the husband's dream scenario was the final dreary nail in this dull coffin. If it's all fantasy, why not entertain the reader with the story of the fantasy as if it had actually happened, together with the likely feelings of hubby and wife as they broke through their inhibitions?

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Ditto, ditto

Ho fucking hum! Ah, what coulda been! Micro-management poster child! The guy sucking on your wife's nipple has to have a bleeping tele-prompter to read his SCRIPT? I'd rather go see 'Sound of Music' again! (Well, almost! Depends on the nip!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I liked it

It indulges those of that have wives who wont agree to have sex with someone else but might able to go as far as this wife. I'd give half my retirement plan if my wife would go even this far.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Okay

You still have your self respect. I'm actually impressed!

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Boundaries

Although his wife did stray beyond her comfort zone, all three participants stayed true to the core rules set down at the beginning, refusing to let themselves get carried away by the emotional rush. An interesting take on the 'loving wife' theme.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Incidentally...

It appears to me that RyeandGingerAyle misread the "it's all fantasy" comment. I took this to refer to the preceding two paragraphs, in which our narrator imagines his wife either fellating their guest or actually having unprotected sex, actions that in reality she would have clear problems with. That said, he tells us himself that he'd not wish it to happen, either. They indulged their fantasies in a safe environment, let it go a little further than anyone expected, but no real harm done, and the memory of having her husband and a relative stranger suck on her breasts at the same time is bound to rekindle the sexual flame occasionally. Exposing herself to this other man, and looking at his naked penis was probably both the scariest act in her marriage and the most exciting, but her husband was right to call a halt at that point, before Dan's hopes were raised, she panicked and events occurred everyone would regret, particularly the chief instigator.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Enjoyed it a lot...keeping limits intact made the situation work well, I think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous