All Comments on 'Without Her Consent or Knowledge Ch. 1'

by Italian Voyeur

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good story

Enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great description

Thought your story was great. That Rohyp really does work just as you described, altho the recipient is actually a little more aware than you suggest....but the effect is the same: no resistance to what you want to do, regardless, and no memory or hangover the next day.....been there, done that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great story

Great story, you have a good story line and a nice way of telling it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great read

great story...

not_with_my_wifenot_with_my_wifeover 18 years ago
If only

I'm going to Mexico in january you can't really get that can you? Wish it had been my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story

mmmm.... i wish something like that would happen to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Getting impatient

I realy appreciated your work.

Story line and graphic description.

Passing by from time to time to see if you've come up with Chapter 2, after 3 years an a half i'm becoming deseperate!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
BEAUTIFUL story.

One of the best I have EVER read. It was amazing.

DKayeDKayeover 18 years ago
Not Bad

Decent story, though it took a little while getting to the point, and I'd have liked to have a chapter 2, as one of the other reviewers requested.

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good, but could be better

This one needs a continuation. Does her belly start growing? Do you stick around to see what her reaction is when the drug wears off?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story but poor follow up

Like other have already said : I'm also becoming desesperate about ch2 or other story from you.

Effectivly I realy appreciated this one.

Thanks anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
drugged on the beach

One of the 5 best stories in literotica. Looking forward to Chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
amazin story

Came so much reading this story. Would love to think of my pretty little wife being fucked like that. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice

Good story, although i think i shouldn't get turned on by it because it's actually sick..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The category is non-consent

Very good story. I enjoyed it. For those offended, it is in the NON-consent category. If this sort of thing offends you I suggest moving on to a different category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
thanx

amazingly good story can't wait for second chapter or other of the same from you

to people ofended this is a fiction story about fantasy not real if you are offended go to another damn catogery

why were you in non concent if first place?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

don't read it then. i though it was bangin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wife being taken

love your storie i dream of my loverly wife being fucked like that and me there watching some one else sliding his cock into her tight pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yummy

I loved this story. I was so turned on by it I made my boyfriend read it. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
mmmm

mmmm lovely!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good story

ya know its funny that the people that know they are going to get offended by this stuff read them anyway. don't purposefully offend yourself seriously. i mean if you don't like it don't read from a category that's titled NonConsent/Reluctance. You're just being ignorant.

I loved the story and ya know what...a year ago I was raped. I know the guy and actually dated him 5 years ago. I was hoping to have a friendship with the guy but well he decided he wanted something more. I'm not going to come on someone's story and start talking about how sick they are cuz ya know what? There's nothing wrong with it. Am I offended by any of the stories in here? NO! I enjoy them. So to those of you wanting to bitch and moan about how sick someone else is take a good look in the mirror cuz hey you just read their story!

BubbykinsBubbykinsover 13 years ago
Nice read!

Yeah I'm not leaving my drink if/when I go to Miami... I'd want to be awake for that. (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love it

I had read this story a few years ago and loved it then totally forgot what it was called until just recently i came upon it again. It's a shame that whoever italian voyeur is never made any others like this one. This story was good and really got me into power and control type of roleplays.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bullshit

Nice story, but I think this story was made up and is complete bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
duh

Of course it was made up. Are you serious?

Anyhow, to the author, great story.

buttman52buttman52about 12 years ago
I Loved it

The story has to be FUN and yours was who cares if it didn't seem possible it was to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
When she wakes up

I want to read about her shame and humiliation when she wakes up with the taste of it in her mouth. That was a great ending for this chapter I hope there is a chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fiction is fiction to the negative comments

The story is good. A man took advantage of a situation, whether realistic or not.

Continue to write, please. The only thing I would say is that is dragged in some spots, but on the whole it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So long a wait

This one always really worked for me i so wish there was a chapter 2 but after so long sigh! ...still a girl can dream If you are out there Italian Voyeur take me out on that beach again and leave me with your cum inside me

doorknob22doorknob22over 9 years ago
Awesome!

Great story, thanks!

AngelaSaxonAngelaSaxonover 9 years ago

One of the best, naughtiest stories I've read on this site - he just can't resist! Wonder what he will do with all of those photos...

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Thinking about it.

You covered her in you dna, have pictures on your camera, and you didn't realize her Columbian husband was walking up behind you. You turn around to see him end a phone call. Runnning isn't a option....as you see two more men making a bee line to your cabana...run

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CHAPTER 2 in 15-20 years

Italian voyeur probably tried to do this is real life and he is currently serving 15-20 years in a maximum security prison, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of my favorite stories!

Never video tape or take photographs, keep only memories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Familiar

I worked as a waiter at a resort around 20 years ago in Miami and was serving a hot South American babe in an almost deserted section of the beach on a slow day. After serving her her first drink I went back to see if she needed another and I saw the lovely Latin lady being fucked hard by another guest. She seemed to be into as I had gotten close enough to hear both the squishy sounds her pussy was making as it got pounded and her mewing and moaning in pleasure. Then she apparently squirted all over her lover's dick as he body quaked and convulsed in what was clearly her orgasming on her stud's cock.

I had to wrap up my shift so I left. Once off work I headed back in the hopes I might see more and boy did I. I passed the sexy chica's partner hastily leaving and he seemed nervous. As I was approaching the Hispanic hottie I heard grunts and groans. As I peaked thru the umbrellas I saw her getting spit roasted by a couple of blonde frat boys. At first I thought she was just a horny puta as she was orgasming non-stop. Then I noticed that other than her orgasmic shudders she wasn't really moving. The only sounds she was making were moans and gagging on the dick thrusting in her throat.

I was appalled and would have called for security but I couldn't stop jerking off to do it. Both frat guys ended up nutting in all three of her wholes an covering her tits and face with their spunk. Only when they got up did I realize they had an accomplice. A young red headed girl was recording with one of their four camcorders.

I recognized her as another guest's teen daughter who had been trying to hustle drinks and smokes of me all week. The pale freckled red head was as naked as the luscious Latina. I had only ever seen her in the conservative full coverage one-piece her parents made her ware. She was short and very petite but her tits were absolutely huge on her. On most other girls they'd be medium at best but not on her dainty frame. And they were a wonderful contradiction, both wobbly jiggeling as only natural tits can and gravity defying with zero sag, the way only a young teen girl's fresh breasts can.

The guys were now we're recording as they had the little ginger eat their cum off the voluptuous brown broad. As the girl shifted into a 69 with the older woman. The two frat boys got dressed and I noticed they were donning "Girls Gone Wild" shirts and all their cameras suddenly made sense. The Latin babe never seemed to stop orgasming and after the red headed nymph came for the third time the frat guys quietly left.

Wanting to fuck both of these horny honies but not wanting to get fired or worse I approached the two. The teen ginger was confused and embarrassed but I easily got her to help me get the still way out of hit older lady up to her room. I used a back entrance and had to get my buddy from security to help out. He was reluctant till he saw how ridiculously hot both these nymphos were.

I had to make a detour for "party" supplies and got one of my friends that worked in the indoor lounge to hook me up, which meant he would be joining us soon. In the lounge I saw the guy who had been fucking the Latina lady earlier was sitting drinking with the red heads folks. The dad looked to be in his early fifties, his graying red hair betrayed where the daughter got her ginger from. Meanwhile his wife was probably 35, she was a blonde and during the week I'd seen her in her itty bitty bikinis so I knew she had a killer voluptuous body to rival the Spanish twenty something. She was a bit thicker all around but in the best way and her boobs were substantially better.

When the couple were throwing darts the lover from the beach got another round from the bar and slyly slipped some pills into each of their drinks. They already seemed bombed and were usually already hammered whenever I served them so that was going to be overkill. If I wasn't so antsy to get back in the room I would have warned somebody. I really should of as from what I pieced together later he pulled the same thing on another couple and somehow got one of the waitresses too.

Once back up in the room me and four other employees, both my pals told pals of their own, used both girls pretty thoroughly for hours. Some molly and coke got even the out of it girl lively and I still enjoy the video to this day. Once we were done we gave both girls a hot bath and changed the linen. Luckily the Hispanic honey had a couple of vibrators amongst her things so we left them purring away inside her two lower holes, hoping when she woke up she would assume she caused any soreness herself. She had been climaxing all night and was having more ripping thru her body as we left.

We snuck Red back in her parents room and found both couples passed out as well as the waitress. The wives had been left next to the guy not her husband while the waitress was left naked on the balcony. We moved the other wife, a chestnut haired pleasantly plump thirty something, with her husband and the blonde and snuggled Red's naked body up next to her father who was just as nude. Much like the guy who spiked their drinks we were counting on their embarrassment and confusion to keep them quiet. The waitress was a little dick teasing prude who we took back to my buddies place. Luckily somebody had some viagra so we could manage to show her a good time.

A few years later I saw the Latina lady on one of the cable news networks as a regular financial advisor. And a couple years back on one of those entertainment shows I saw that she now has an 18 year-old daughter whose a model and it was easy to see her father in her. That guy made the news about ten years back so I was able to reference his photos. He got busted for being a serial roofier. He had been running thru his coworkers and coworker's wives and daughters. The story was nobody in his family, neighborhood, or church was sparred. Rumor has it his arrest led to Cosby's downfall. The were supposedly part of a huge clandestine cabel that is still out there after scapegoating these two.

Reading this story was so similar to what happened. If Italian Voyeuer was the same guy it would explain why he never wrote a sequel or anything else. Was too busy then got busted.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous