All Comments on 'The Rewards of Leveling'

by ausnackt

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
So...is that all there is ?

Weak. Then you and wife no doubt had vanilla malts, brushed AND flossed & went to bed after watching Leno. Maybe I'm being too critical though. Geez this might be titillating for Republicans, but not on either of the coasts.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Not Bad

The mere fact that everything was done over the Internet and no actual physicality took place meant that there was no cheating. Making someone on line's fantasy is not a deal breaker. Actually they should have charged him for the material.

HA Ha ha

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Sounds like a bit of fairly harmless fun

although I think you might have continued a little to show how, or if, it added spice to their sex lives even for a short while - or whether it's a memory that can still be used as a turn on. Unfortunately, without that it is a little bit 'vanilla,' but its well-written and ends up as a 4 that could easily have been a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
story

good story well written...but would be better in first person..imho

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Getting a little anal

My practical head says 'Getting Sweetie to give me her ass (finally) is a great thing, NO MATTER how that came about - short of violence!' The future will be shitty (a GOOD thing, in this context!)

My emotional head says 'Sweetie wants to use MY dick to make her photo of getting her ass reamed for its MAIDEN voyage - and she is willing for this to happen because she wants a stranger to be happy.' Fuck that shit! Find some other sucker's dick!

3*

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

A cyber whorewife? That's old news now.

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

I never would've encouraged her to send naked pictures. If that's what you are into though to each their own. But if you are not into seeing others seeing your partner's naughty bits, what the heck are you doing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous