All Comments on 'Owned by my Mother-in-Law Ch. 15'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 11 years ago
Really can't say anything positive about this story.

Can't say anything positive about this whole series, for that matter. Fifteen chapters already? About fourteen too many, ya think? Why not let this just die it's own, ignoble death. Be done with it already. At a minimum, instead of this BS mini-chapter installments on a daily, or nearly daily, basis, save 'em up for a week. It will at least help a little to de-clutter the forum.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 11 years agoAuthor
'Something in the way'

Thanks for your comments- this is finished with the two more pending instalments. It's a case of how and when i get to write stories; if it's not to your taste then so be it; apart from yours and the one anonymous troll (with no constructive criticism), I've only had positive feedback on this one so far- a great deal by private e-mail. Don't see any issues with any other writers making daily entries!

patricia4332003patricia4332003over 11 years ago
Enjoyable

It was nice to hear the male perspective with submission and BDSM. Keep up the good work my friend, you got me aroused and that's a success, xooxox p

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another one??

I wasn't going to make a comment this chapter, but now I will. After "reading" the so-called "author's" masterpiece, I found it revolting as a maggot filled road kill that has been baking in the summer's sun for days. The idea that the "author's" foreshadowing for a snuff conclusion, eluded too in previous chapters, reminds me of a sick person crying out for attention to the depravity that was voided in the bottom of a chamber pot. I will be glad when this series is concluded, and would be very happy to never see this "author" produce any more literary erotic works. As for the "positive" comments that he has received, I am sure they are all imaginary. The one public praise was probably produced by an alternate account that they have access too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

I have truly enjoyed your devotion to women and to serve is divine. I hope you write other installments for this genre. And to those who are negative to you keep your head up and your panties clean.

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks to one and all!

Just love it: Positive and negative comments- what more could anyone ask for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Perhaps the hottest series on the site

As for the negative comments - of course they secretly love it or they wouldn't even be here reading it in the first place !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
977 Followers
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...