All Comments on 'You're Late!'

by f1dude_lotus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Why do guys write stories making fun of their little cock? It's degrading and not in the least bit erotic. I'm lucky enough to have a good sized cock but I just don't see anything erotic about degrading yourself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's about submission

@Below:

And the 'little cock' adds to it. Doesn't mean they have one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Meh, its not about him

Its a about a author that can write about a grudge fuck and balance the brutality with the sex and not swing to far either way. My only critique is the story was a tad short, and the guy was a tad unresponsive for the level of pain he said he was in. He "told" us he was sore and uncomfortable plenty, his actions did not mirror this, to me. Other than that, awesome dom/sub story. It felt like it could really happen, real anger on the shemales' side, real pain on her mans' side. Not some preplanned get together w/ people playing fetish games.

Any chance the author could think up a shemale/female story like this? Or a 3some, again w/ the dom shemale. Again, great story!

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodabout 11 years ago
Wow

This was hot. If I had a shemale girlfriend like that I think I'd be late on purpose just so she'd make me blow her and take it in the ass to make up for it. Also, laughed when I realized at the end your male character has my name lol

xploring96xploring96about 7 years ago

Now that woman knows how to please herself. The pace and length of this story really does match I am pissed off and just going to use you theme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userf1dude_lotus@f1dude_lotus
301 Followers
04/22/19: moved recently, been busy, and haven't been writing much. Not sure what may come.