All Comments on 'Heating Up the Frozen Aisle 01'

by WhiteAndWet

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
mojorisin1967mojorisin1967about 11 years ago
Great!

Short and hot. We can't wait for the next stories.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 11 years ago
I stopped reading

when you had a supermarket shelf-checker driving a BMW. I know they get paid even less in the States than they do here. We still have unions here. And I bet there's not a single non-management supermarket worker in the US or the UK who can afford to run a Beemer. Not on what they get paid anyway. Realism is neccessary in stories.

WhiteAndWetWhiteAndWetabout 11 years agoAuthor
@Scottsman

Interesting that you assumed he was a "shelf checker?" as you put it. Nowhere in the story does it say where he works. If he did, I guess he just abandoned his job? Anyway, thanks for the critique, even if you insert your own ideas into it.....

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 11 years ago
great

so real to life i loved it, i have done the same thing in a wal wmart a few times

great place to meet black cock , loooking to read more about this hot girl

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitabout 11 years ago
YES

so hot and sexy just what u get from young black men , and such a real to life story also for me, i would enjoy more of this girl is she you ????

WhiteAndWetWhiteAndWetabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

It is fun putting some of "our" adventures/fantasies in print. Glad you are enjoying them. They aren't perfect, but working on getting better. For those of you sending feedback via email, we also want to thank you! Our profile here is accurate, and photo is as well.....

Now for those of you who don't care for stories about this kind of thing? Funny how you are trolling here and reading.... LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWhiteAndWet@WhiteAndWet
59 Followers
A petite sexy white wife who likes to step outside of her stereotypical suburban life every now and then. For the record, both of us contribute to the stories. Some are based on complete fantasy's of one or both of us, and others are a mixture of real life experiences and f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES