All Comments on 'A Dark Night with a Dark Stranger Ch. 17'

by Bellstoires

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
BellstoiresBellstoiresabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks to all my wonderful readers and to everyone who has gone to my website and subscribed! The support has been amazing! Please let me know what you have thought!

Bell

Sox_lover05Sox_lover05about 11 years ago

Love the story! One rather large pet peeve though is the writing of the wrong except. You keep writing accept instead of except. Sorry, it just bugged me this chapter.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
Very Intriguing

Your story has really grown and improved, but there are still mistakes that make me cringe. I am glad that I stuck with it because this ugly duckling story is slowly becoming a swan! Now I am eager to see how this all turns out!

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago

MORE, MORE, MORE.......Now that I'm caught up here I have to find your website for more.........grrrrrrr. oh well here I go.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
PLEASE tell me Bell isn't going to fall for Clyde or the Officer.

I'll die o_e

transrmutransrmualmost 11 years ago
WILL THERE BE MORE

tell me this isnt it that there is more coming ? :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

Can't wait to see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh more????

oh I do hope there will be more of this story????

Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please finish

Great story, please finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nooo!

Please continue. You've got me addicted. I have got to know what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Aaaaaaahhh!!!

How can you leave us hanging like this!!???!? I must know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nooooooo

Come back!!!!!! Why did you stop?!?!?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
keep writing

please continue writing O:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Come on!

Why did you have to be one of those writers that stopped writing, completely ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ridiculous writer!!!!!

why did you stopped writing well a good writing is gone waste so I think you are so naive that u wouldn't have read a single comment that we guys posted. I have seen that some writers start posting good novels and they leave us hanging around half way. please I request you to start writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing story love the plot line hope u keep writing

The best story I have ever read on this site

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait

Please don't stop. Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Read her profile page you idiots. She wrote a book, in fact this story encompasses three books. All on Amazon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
why?

ITS BEEN 5 YEARS TO FINISH ONE OF THE BEST STORIES EVER. I SELDOM LIKE VAMPIRE STORIES BUT THIS ONE IS GREAT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Story continues elsewhere

You will not see any further chapters on this story because she finished it on another website. The famous website that Jeff Bezos is the CEO. The one that competes with Apple as the most valuable company in the USA. I do not mention the company's name because I have seen Literotica remove web links and references where the author went to. If you go to that famous website(Am***n). I think I have given you enough clues as to which website. Anyway, go there and look up Bellstoires and you will find it.

The author mentions in her profile that she finished her story and emailed them the ending of the story. Hence, she awas kind enough to finish the story. For those since then will need to go to the above mentioned website.

Be warned. The story is generally the same but there are differences. For instance, Bell is named Ari or Ariana in the updated story. She keeps all her memory after Sameth''s attack and Ryder is first mentioned as Elder William's source to give you some ideas. The story ends with them just before flying to the UK to find out more about Ari's family past. Hence, there are more than one book on this saga at the above-mentioned website.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous