All Comments on 'The Panty-Chasing T-Mom MILF Ch. 02'

by SugarandSalt

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696almost 11 years ago

I'm in the WRONG FRICKING UNIVERSE..........please....beam me over to yours.....5/5

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoalmost 11 years ago
nice work

I loved the story, and the way it all turned out. I wasn't big on the whole revenge-on-mother-sex thing, and the fact she kicked him out worked well with both her character and the way I preferred it to end. I didn't even mind the fact that Christine ended up getting things her way in everything else other than Alina/Luke.

One thing that did bother me slightly, would be the story to action ratio. I mean, ordinarily it should be 2 thirds action, 1 third story or similar, not 4 parts story, 1 part action as it was here. The only real action seemed to be that on the last page, with the rest barely even counting.

Which would be why it would be great if you could make a chapter 3, focusing on mainly the Luke/Alina relationship on a normal basis maybe set a few weeks after this. Maybe make a small mention from Christine's point of view of her showing some remorse, and maybe even a threesome with Samantha, like I thought would happen in this chapter (like - Alina had promised her a piece of Luke's ass for helping out (reason her boyfriend was acting crazy was cause he found out she had a dick)). Or if you could find a way to make a Alina/Luke/Christine sandwich somehow that would be awesome too. Though you'd probably have to really nail the "making-up" part in that case, unless it's Alina blackmailing her or, alternatively, simply make a brief mention of them having made up and the story is set some weeks after that.

Anyways, great story :D

guy30guy30almost 11 years ago

I was apprehensive at first, what with all the non-consent and such, but you really made a great story with a happy ending out of it and turned me around in the process. :) I have to admit though, I was half expecting a reconciliation with his mom, where they all get together, now that he's got a taste for TS cock. Maybe in part 3? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow if you were trying to make Luke the biggest wimp in the history of the world you definitely succeeded. Maybe the sissy's and sub males like this kind of stuff but I cringed through the whole thing. Why on earth would you allow the Mom/Christine to get off so easy. I'll read one more chapter after this and if there is not payback or Karma for his mom (she is a vile, evil person who cares about nobody but herself) then I won't read another one of your stories. You are a great writer and I do really like your stories, but I'm getting tired of dom tgirl linebackers and screwing the guys over by making them super wimps in all your stories. There are not that many sissy's in the world!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I guess I should really remember this is a porn site and nobody really cares about tension and drama in a story. It's all about being able to wank to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i agree with the girlfriend he should have gone all out on the mom

i mean she still didnt have an ounce of compassion or love at any point even when he held back she still threw him out of his home. are they even really related or did she kidnap him as a child to use him when she got out of the mental ward. any normal guy would have switched back to the original plan when she kicked him out. he is such a wimp it is beyond belief even by submissive standards. maybe this was all part of a plan to get him ready for the mom considering her mommy thing in ch 1 and that would be awesome especially if he is given a turn to fuck the mom to vent his anger for what shes done to him before she finally fucks him for real instead of more abuse where even strangers like the girlfriend think she's inhuman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gears of War

Don't know why everyone is crying the story didn't pan out exactly as they imagined. All your stories are awesome SugarandSalt. I have spoken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What's not to love?

Hot cougar/MILF? SUPER Check!

Hot dickgirl action? Double Check!

Sissy power bottom? Check!

Hot'n sweaty sex? Check!

It's all of my favorite things; everything about this series is "Win!" I'd love to read more about the amorous conquests of the Panty-Chasing T-Mom MILF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mixed emotions on this one...

On the one hand, really hot story with a good bit of drama (you write some really hot stories) but on the other I think you may have gone a bit... heavy with Christine's total lack of empathy. I think it kind of distracts from the sex and the relationship of our protagonists.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story, more of Christine please....

Loved the set up for both chapters, especially the characterisation of Christine. Yes, she's callous, self centred and exploitative...which is what makes her such a hot character! She had all the best scenes. More of her exploits please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Seems Incomplete

This story seems like a set-up to the eventual conclusion. While you could end the story here it seems as though Cristine's story is begging for a more complete resolution. Due to the fact that I adore your stories, I wouldn't even know how to suggest that you continue/end this story but I do hope you consider it. Whether or not it appears, I do want to clarify that I enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved it

Wow I loved the story...so jealous of Luke.....

Great job...as always...

C

griffin57griffin57over 10 years ago
Sugar

This is sick and twisted and disgusting! Chapter 3 coming soon? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well....

I LOVED the story, up until the end where Christine had Mrs. Lewis licking her ass with Madison sucking her cock...... then Luke just backs out and Christine gets what she wants in the end, leaving her and Mrs. Lewis and Madison to have all the fun they want, and when Luke and Alina leave, Madison goes back to enjoying sucking Christine's cock and it just kind of pissed me off.... fuck. I don't know. I hate her..... lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

you need to write more this is fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
ahem

WOMANhood? Umm...okay. You can call it that as long as you remember that it's just as capable of impregnating a girl or woman as any "man"hood is. Mayhap less likely with lower testosterone, and as such, lower sperm count, but absent vasectomy, less likely is not impossible, as historical evidence attests. So call it tgirl spunk if you want. It's still "baby batter" generated by male gonads. Wonder how they got there... Nonetheless, interesting story. The womanhood bit threw me for a loop, that's all. Definitely needs a part three. Good work, absent the aforementioned terminology bits. Also, is Luke ever going to get to make love to Alina? IE, be the inserter rather than the one receiving the insertion? Because if not, his Kinsey scale number just shifted somehow from chapter one to chapter two. Stockholm syndrome maybe, but submission to his rapist is a simpler way of putting it. Because hir tits are hawt, right? That explains it. BTW, Alina would have the same "special place" he does. So he could please hir just as well.

-a friendly lurker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Kept me reading through the entire story it is so well written

The image of Christine being serviced by 2 women, one a mother and the a student, was incredible and overwhelming. I love your stories, especially those including the seduction of otherwise straight women. Well done..... Thank you...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lydia

Alina say"I'm bigger and better than her. My cock is bigger and better than hers. I could have destroyed her, but you wanted us to do it your way." She glanced down at her sweaty lover impatiently, "I feel like I'm owed. You better come up with a way to remedy this quick."Christine say?? christine thing Alina and cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just love you and your work

Once again you've wrote an amazing piece here, and I can officially say I've now read all of your work, love them all, you, and that deliciously creative mind of yours that brought all these stories for us to behold and admire. I'll have to read through them all multiple times, if I want to pick a favorite, and even then it may still be hard to pick. They have a way of pulling me deeper and deeper, so much so that I now often find myself wondering how it would be if I were in similar situations. What's more is that it isn't just the sex that draws me in, it's the whole plot of the stories, how it all goes down, the build up, and the ending moments. Just one thing though, in most of your stories, it's basically the transgirl dominating guys, I can't help but wonder if that's something you just fantasize about, or possibly things you wish to do? Either way though you're still awesome, Please keep making these wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

If it weren't for the fact that your writing is incredible and you have great talent and skill, I wouldn't have read this sick twisted garbage. You have issues. The fetishes and things that turn you on are disgusting and depraved. It made me gag. I didn't even get hard reading this story but that's cause I'm a man and I don't wanna get raped up the ass or forced controlled manipulated or anything against my will. That shit turns you on? To each their own I guess. Keep being you and writing for you. I just feel bad for whoever you get involved with. Poor person is in for one fucked up ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
twisted but good

I love your stories and as i am a lover of futa on male i love your shit and all of your stories always makes me hard. Though this story was a bit twisted. Like the 1st chapter i just wanted to stop after the start because i have no love for the mom who could care less about her son than getting pussy. I kept reading because i basically just skipped every part that had anything to do with the mom and her sexual activity and i was thinking that either the son would get fucked by her or someone. Which i am glad ended up happening with alina.

so all in all good story but hated the mom and everything about her. Could have easily been just him and alina with no mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So damn hot!!!

Loved the story. Cannot wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you for this chapter

The first one was hot but the mother-son interactions made me so angry. This chapter was as hot as it was satisfying

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Man this is more fucked up and sick then the last one. If the author thought all the guys would like this one better and feel satisfied then I'd say the author doesn't know much about men. We have this little thing called pride....

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years ago
great story!

I love your imagination! Great work! More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So the Mom is a damn sociopath

Lack of empathy for anyone else, loves to prey on those she considers lesser, lack of any emotions for others including her own son, only focused on sexual gratification and abuse.

Like 1 step from being a serial killer. cray

hearthammerhearthammerover 8 years ago
Guess it sorta reflect the real world

Most often those who abuse, manipulate, and control others do often get away with it, so I guess it is somewhat realistic Mom gets to get rid of her son, who seems to annoy her, and gets to keep all of her sex slaves.

davelkindavelkinalmost 7 years ago
3rd part?

great stories...where is the 3rd part? plz

burrito54burrito54almost 7 years ago
Great 2nd chapter

Great story so far would love to read more including of the mothers adventures and coquests

maceedmaceedover 6 years ago
Am I the only one?

Who thought this was a really dumb story? This didn't get me turned on at all and Luke was a such terrible character. Total wimp. Hard to get turned on by such a bad story.

daddiyo99daddiyo99over 3 years ago

Sugar why literally all of your story are 30 out of fucking ten but this series is just ... I know we should put it back ignore it and enjoy the story but the inhumanity and sociopathic ways is just too bad too ignore at least u shouldn’t have made Luke her son, every time I try to get into the story boom a hurt scene pops up, but hey at the end of the it’s your story and I’m glad you enjoyed writing it but shit this is your worst work all the others are award worthy, of this is what turns you on I’d hate to meet u in real life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would love to see another chapter, maybe have the mum break Alina and turn her into a slave.

kania_helpukania_helpuover 2 years ago

OK I was disappointed with this second chapter. I was hoping Mom would get her ass handed to her. After she was fired from her job maybe Alina would turn her in to a slave, by fucking her ass and spanking her cunt. I wanted to see Mom dress in a maid's outfit and serving both Alina and Luke. Luke taking over the house and living happily ever after with Alina. But alas it was not to be. Well I guess there is always other stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Entertaining, well told story though the narrative is preposterous, even for fiction. That a mother would cause her son to be brutally turned out like that, in order to preserve her own profligate sexual domination of his girlfriends, and that he, as an elite high schools athlete would so easily succumb to sexual domination by anyone, especially a trans girl is even more ludicrous, albeit entertaining. Leaves me wondering what world you live in.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Could Like possibly be a bigger pussy? What a lame putz.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a terrible story with terrible prople. If this tuned you on, I’m wondering what your life must be like and wanting none of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous