All Comments on 'Brother-in-Law's Seduction'

by heartofdixie1992

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hope cheating, skanky slut

gets slowly lowered into a vat of boiling oil, like she deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Poorly thought out

It starts by saying "We were visiting with his sister and her husband", this implies that you are at their house, Then when she gets home from shopping, the brother in law asks where the items go (wouldnt he know in his own house?). Then it continues that the sister went to bed early since the "long drive tired her out" . Two glaring inconsistencies right at the start. I suggest that you get an editor / proofreader before submitting again. It's mistakes like these that make the reader stop before he finishes the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Last Paragraph was Retarded

We both love our spouses to much. All evidence to the contrary. Just a couple of scumbags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Re: "inconsistencies"

In response to the comment complaining about inconsistency, it should be noted that the term "visiting" is often used to refer to conversation. It is perfectly sensible to be "visiting with" someone who has traveled to your house, as was the case in this story.

And to those lambasting the lead character; why would you read a story whose title clearly indicates adultery if you find reading about it so objectionable?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

To the anon re: "Inconsistences" - we do it cause its fun. Also you never know how good or bad a story might be until you read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dear Mr. Author you are not going to gain many fans of your work if you are one of the infidelity with no consequences guys. We don't really like wimps and unashamed whores around here and we don't like betrayal without consequences. People who glorify betrayal are about the lowest scum of the earth!

heartofdixie1992heartofdixie1992over 10 years agoAuthor

First, I'm female. Second, I accidentally posted the unedited version of the story, so yes, it has mistakes. I couldn't find the edited version to revise it. Third, for those of you offended by the subject matter: YOU chose to read a loving wives story. What did you expect? Sunshine and rainbows? The story is a fantasy, not real by any means. Only a form of entertainment.

Thank you.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
What we are looking for in LW?

heartofdixie1992 A good Revenge, Consequence (or a believable Reconciliation story..........

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 10 years ago
Okay

Okay story, I to found the visiting and the morning/evening thing a little off putting but I like the sex. I felt it was well written and would like to see more of your work. The anon's are going to hammer you in this section unless cheating spouses ,particularly women, are hung,drawn and quartered but if you have a thick skin you should keep going. A little short so 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What are THEY looking for

Closet cuckolds, or "beaten cuckolds" as Sir Thopas so accurately called them, crave revenge. They are cucks but shame and denial force them to seek closure in comments on a hot wife story board.

Let those closet cucks work out their angst in their own way, non-cucks will judge your writing without the hysteria of the beaten cuckolds seeking revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dear MS. author...pay these haters no mind! I enjoyed your story and would very much like to read more so keep up the good work

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I began the campaign

I think to divide the LW into two hubs to solve this problems well. A hub for the the revenge, consequence, clueless husband and reconciliation stories and a hub for stories where the husbands likes their wives have sex with others.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

So in other words you cheat on YOUR husband/boyfriend and get off on betraying them?

rjordanrjordanover 10 years ago
Hot little fantasy

Pay no attention to the Anonymous "beaten cucks" [as someone reminded us was Sir Thopas' term] . There are plenty of us out here who appreciate a good story.

This one was short. I would have enjoyed knowing more about the characters who were believable given how little we were told. Plenty of room to open this one up with more story details and character development. Please don't make the snoring husband a vengeful ex-Navy SEAL or give the BIL a foot long black dick. Short of that, I'm looking forward to more from you.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Seduction?

None (seduction) that I could discern! It is not clear how well the unrelated folks know (have spent some time around) each other, or Spouse's Sibling! I assume that it is NOT first meeting, but also that they are not well-acquainted, either.

The way it is written, the mutual attraction is primarily visual...or even worse, opportunistic (a chance is there, so give it a try!) Since both are interested, the actual tryst has little or no seduction, just raw mutual horniness! The 'zipless fuck!' Trouble for us readers is, as convenient as this is - and conserving of reading time, it is cold and uninteresting!

"Hi, let's fuck!"

"Great idea, drop skivvies!"

...

"Again?"

"Sure!"

...

"Thanks!"

"Sure!"

Damn...I'm an author! Great dialogue!

3*

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Viva Mutuality

The examples from a Revenge Story fan for Revenge solutions without ex navy seals skills the next (but the clueless husband should discover.......)::

1. Chilleywilley "The Simmetry Of Sin"

2. Itmgr2010 "Disco Nights"

I prefer the first solution.

adgeonadgeonover 10 years ago
Not bad

But there was barely any seduction despite what the title suggest, and not enough sexual tension between them that made me feel the heat of their forbidden lust. Keep trying though, I really like this type of stories if it's done right. Thanks for your effort. Pay no attention to the eunuchs behind their inane comment; they're obviously not the type of readers your story is meant for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical

lets see...Incest, Cuckolding and general Gay story. No surprise to see then that the author is from the USA... Says it all really as they are all like that down there!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I do not understand something

@Adgeon Forbidden lust????? The cheating is not forbiden in the Western Culture moreover the adultery was abolished from the family law of a lot of countries. The forbidden lust is true in those Islamic countries, where the the cheating is punished with capital punishment...............

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You do not understand a lot of things Duna

Your expertise in seducing billy goats is of no help here; psychologically stable men with working equipment understand the lust of man for woman - lust of man for billy goat is your bailywick.

The cockless wonder-turds who read every LW story and cry in the comments are closet-cuckolds pure and simple; you don't have to like it, agree with it, recognize it or anything else - it is a simple fact no different than gravity, arithmetic, taxes, and death.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A good short story

I'd like to read more of their tryst, perhaps they could get together again and have a good long fuck, where he shoots a couple of big loads of his potent sperm deep into her tight pussy, while her husband is sneaking around fucking his sister, without her or her brother in law knowing it.

Who knows, it could be her fertile time of the month, and she winds up being pregnant by her brother in law, since her husband is sterile.

Thanks for the read.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Now hold on there digdaddy. Easy fella.

This is going to be tough on bro and sis when the cheats are caught. Perhaps the author will find a suitable method for the castigation to follow?

Thanks for writing. If the intent was a flash fuck story it was hot but the relationships of the four people in the house (no kids I hope) have inadvertently opened a far darker corridor of uncertainty. Of course you could just tell us about their next filthy tryst, ahem.

tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years ago
There was an edited version...

I walked inside; bags of heavy groceries burdened my arms and hands. From the back bedroom, I heard heavy snoring, which I could tell was my husband. We were having a visit from his sister and her husband earlier today, but ran out of a few food items for breakfast tomorrow morning, so I decided to go alone to grab some. My husband rarely sees his sister or her husband, so he begged me to go.

As I sat down the first load of groceries, a familiar voice startled me, “Would you like a hand with those?”

I turned around and saw John, my husband’s brother-in-law. He grabbed a few items from the first sack, asked me where each item went, and I showed him. Since we were alone, I decided to check him out a little as we put up groceries. He’s on the taller side, 6’2, and he’s a bit older than me, in his early 40’s. My husband was the youngest in his family at 27, his sister being 40.

I casually asked, “Where’s Brittney?”

He placed a bunch of bananas on the counter and replied, “She decided to turn in early. The long drive wore her out.”

“Aren’t you tired?” I asked.

“Not really. I’m used to driving long distances.”

I smiled and continued to put up the rest of the groceries, with his assistance. Walking into the living room, I plopped down hard on the comfortable couch. John slid in beside me, but kept about a foot between us. We had a rather interesting conversation about current events and our pasts, trying to keep as quiet as possible. Sometimes our voices stopped long enough to hear a loud snore from one of the bedrooms before continuing our conversation in low, excited whispers.

By now we’d moved closer on the couch, our legs were touching and I looked warily at the clock. It was already 11:45!! I yawned and stretched, quickly apologizing to John, who told me it was ok; no need to apologize. As I tensed my back, in the middle of yawning, I heard his breathing start to quicken and sound more ragged. He turned his head toward me as I finished and whispered, “That was the sexiest yawn I’ve ever seen.”

He leaned in closer to my face, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkle (very sexy) as he smiled. I decided to take the opportunity in front of me and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, feeling his muscles tense at my touch. The combination of our proximity, his eyes, and the feel of my hand on his skin made my panties wet with anticipation of what could happen. I didn’t think it would go any further, because I knew I love my husband and he loves his wife. When he put his hand on mine, guiding it toward his waist, I wasn’t so sure anymore. I started to see it in his eyes that he wanted me as much as much as I wanted him at that very moment.

Deciding not to waste any more time, I leaned forward, placing my lips gently against his, waiting for his to move against mine, and returning the kiss. As he did, a soft moan escaped my lips, but was almost immediately silenced by a loud snore from the bedroom, which startled the both of us. I jumped so far that I landed on top of him, pushing him down on the couch involuntarily.

He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer into him. I could vaguely feel his erection poking into the side of my hip; which released a new flood of juices into my panties. I’d never been this wet before in my life! Maybe it was the forbidden aspect of it, or maybe it’s the way he had been looking at me all night. I don’t think my husband had ever given me a look like that in all our four years of marriage.

I slowly started to move my hips against his erection, adjusting so I was able to place the front of my panties on the tip. I was wearing a knee length skirt and button up shirt, which I wore to work earlier today, but hadn’t found the time to change out of. I pulled the bottom of the skirt up, so he could feel less material against us as my hips worked.

My breath soon became ragged, as did his, and I could tell that we were both very close to our destination. Ever since high school, I’d always wanted to see a man cum in his pants or underwear, and tonight it was one of the last things on my mind until it actually happened.

“I’m getting close to cumming, are you going to stop?” he asked me with a deeply lustful look in his eyes.

“Not a chance, I’m close too and I’d like to cum together.”

“Works for me,” he replied.

The circular motion of my hips slowly started to add a little pressure, pushing his erection harder against my clit, begging for the attention inside my panties. I could feel the familiar warm throb start to become more and more prominent between us and I breathlessly whispered, “I’m about to cum, you close?”

He nodded a reply and pulled me in to kiss him as he thrust up against me, grunting into my mouth. I could feel my senses give way and my panties filled with the wetness of my ejaculation, then the wetness from the front of his pants started to seep through, further heightening my climax.

My skirt and panties peeled off easily, especially with the extra lubrication. Then his gym shorts and boxer-briefs followed. I stopped for a few seconds to admire his cock; it seemed to only be about 6 inches, but the width seemed perfect. Stopping short to make sure I could still hear snoring from both bedrooms, he laid me gracefully down on the carpet, putting a fleece blanket below me to prevent carpet burn.

Placing his elbows on the blanket around me, he moved his hips to place the tip of his cock right at the opening of my vagina, swaying from side to side. We enjoyed the different sensations of his movements until I decided I couldn’t take it much longer. I thrust my hips upward, taking his whole cock into me at once. A low growl escaped his lips as he lowered himself on top of me, taking me into his arms. I met his thrusts with mine, finally finding a rhythm we could both enjoy.

He whispered in my ear, but I couldn’t understand him because it came out half grunt, half growl, mostly. The familiar swelling of his cock inside me indicated that he was close to another climax, and I wasn’t far behind him. The feeling of the first hot jet spawned an equally successful tightening in my vagina, squeezing his cock as we both came together, basking in the feeling.

“Wow, that was amazing,” he said, a hint of sleepiness in his voice.

“That it was,” was the only reply I could muster.

After a small, sleepy discussion, we decided that we’d relish in the small chances we got, like the one we just had, but we’d leave it up in the air. We both love our spouses too much to let the sex complicate things, but we enjoyed it too much to quit forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Muslim Hypocrytes

When in Egypt, my tour guide told me the Saudi men came to Egypt to get laid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good story

I liked the story, i liked it as a short story and I like the illicitness. People cheat. End of. I liked that the characters came together and came quickly. Cumming quickly is a nice (not often used) angle to the story. I would read more of your stories if they were like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Forget all the "haters." Why are they reading this material? I was jerking off in the kitchen at 3AM and in walks my SIL. I kept stroking, she stepped up and took my cock in hand. We kissed, And then she sucked me, I ate her and banged her in the kitchen table. It was great! I don't like her but the sex is always great. We have been fucking for over 20 years.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Heartofdixie’s ass. Sounds more like ShoresofJersey to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two selfish and untrustworthy people decide to reenforce each other's most destructive traits. That's sad and disgusting.

Unfortunately, it is not the basis of great fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous