All Comments on 'Love With the Perfect Tran Ch. 02'

by toontessa

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
vickygvickygalmost 15 years ago
More please!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fuck yeah!

I second that! I want MOAR!!!

xTrailxxTrailxabout 13 years ago
Could use work

Your stories don't flow into the sex scenes very well. You should add more substance and detail. Make them realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice dick!!!

I liked the few moments with Debbie but I liked reading about his seduction better. He really enjoyd getting a prick up his ass and so did I.

Joanne86Joanne86over 10 years ago

I loved this story can we have more please.

lingerie65lingerie65over 5 years ago
The beginning of a truly enjoyable Journey

And she was fucked by that large dick I got a little jealous myself, (and why not I'd love to have some too)

the first time I had sex with a man I was 17 years old he was probably what's my age now Maybe early 40s to early 50s, the second time was with somebody maybe two to three years older than myself I was maybe 19 years old. And those were the only two times that I've been fucked, and really it wasn't even a memorable or enjoyable experience simply because I was fucked as a man by a man. I'd really would enjoy (and I know I would) being fucked by a man and myself as a woman (dressed as a woman) wearing a gorgeous dress with stockings and my feet sexy high heels, and once you peeled my dress off find more sexy wrappings for him to work on, such as ever so cute black thong with a matching garter belt holding up a beautiful pair of feminine and very sheer vintage stockings. Oh and let's not forget my black corset giving me a womanly hourglass figure, who's also wearing a very feminine pair of come fuck me black high heels. Just happens to be waiting to receive every inch of his thick veined dick.

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Big Load

I crossdress, my boyfriend fucks me bareback and he always cums deep in my ass. He has a pretty big load but, I always dream of taking a load so huge, like in your story, that I could actually feel it bulging my insides like when I douche.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous