All Comments on 'Duplicity Ch. 01'

by wws_wws

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
thundersglorythundersgloryover 10 years ago
Please contiunue!

This looks like a great story! I love the detail and mysteriousness of it. Can't wait to see where it's going!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Agree

A well written story with much promise foresooth

Pray continue good sir

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago
Brava(o)

A splendid start. Looks to be a barn burning bodice ripper.

Now, who's duplicity and of what nature is it?

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Ooh I just love a good bodice ripper! Fantastic start, can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Intriguing!

Excellent beginning with a promise of mystery.Good character sketches and dialogue too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Love the characters and I can't wait to find out what happens next!!!

wws_wwswws_wwsover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much!

You are all very kind!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great beginning!

I am entranced by your characters and cannot wait to see what happens next. Keep up the writing:)

karalinekaralineabout 9 years ago
Only the first chapter

and the chemistry between them is already sizzling hot! Can't wait to read more.

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
A Great Story Hopefully Begins

Believe you have successfully captured this reader and others with your story creation and your appealing characters. Very absorbing writer. I would offer that some editing is needed. The story is so interesting that the mistakes though distracting are gladly read over, but still worthwhile correcting. Must note that am surprised that the last comments were a year and a half ago on this gem. Am on to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautifully written

Excellent writing and great characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
****A WARNING****

This writer is terribly good and this story IS amazing.

My warning is to NOT continue reading this series because the writer left this story hanging. I am NOT criticizing the writer, as it is THEIR prerogative if, what, or how they procede. In my case, I really enjoyed the story before I realized it wasnt completed. And likely never will be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: anon Sept 16/2019 warning

You stated that the story is unfinished, however, if you go to wws_wws’ profile you would find the following update “Update: 6/4/2018. I've resubmitted the final chapter. On the off chance it is rejected again, I shall find another means to get this story to you all. AS always, thanks for your patience.”

The last part of the story is titled Duplicity - Final. It was posted on June 6/2018.

Btw I’m not the author. I just thought I’d let you know where to find the conclusion so you’re not left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Re-reading. Still love it! Wish you had a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwws_wws@wws_wws
168 Followers
Some very exciting things happening for me as a writer. Both of my books are doing extremely well on Radish fiction and across multiple ebook platforms. Check out the polished and expanded version of "Duplicity" on Radish via @radish_fiction https://radishfiction.com/stories...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Duplicity - Final Previous Part
Duplicity Series Info