Duplicity

A 7-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
Series "Duplicity" has 7 chapters
0
302.5k
259
121
61


Started: 11/13/2013

Updated: 12/14/2022

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
wws_wws
wws_wws
168 Followers
Series Introduction

Lord Davenport wanted to see for himself the young debutante who had captured his cousin's heart. He didn't expect to fall for her. She was beautiful and alluring, but was she as pure as she looked? If so, why was she slinking off into dark corners with a mystery man at a monumental risk to her reputation? Why couldn't he get her out of his head? Ah, such thick, silky dark hair, pale alabaster skin, and lips that invited kisses and sin. All Lady Evelyn ever wanted was to uncover the mystery surrounding her illegitimate birth. It's a stain that haunted her all her life. But when she found herself married to the domineering and jealous Lord Davenport, he put a stop to her pursuit that placed her in grave danger once already. Undeterred, she continued to search in secret. But her husband must have discovered her disobedience, for his wrath was instant and horrifying. She couldn't have known the capricious stranger she married had unspeakable secrets of his own. Desperate, she sought help and advice to win him back. Only the friends she trusted aimed to destroy both of them! Unbridled passion always exacts a heavy price. Friendships ruined. Familial bonds severed. How could happily ever after be possible when every smile hid hearts filled with duplicity? Written by the author of "Kingdom of Lore." "CONTENT WARNING: This story includes scenes and depictions of sexual trauma, dubious consent and other dark themes."

TABLE OF CONTENTS

wws_wws
wws_wws
168 Followers