All Comments on 'Saying Goodbye Ch. 03'

by twynn2257

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tiesto_fantiesto_fanover 10 years ago
great story, so intimate

and messy. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love you can't let go

A feeling is something hard to describe.... apparently they have it. As disgusting is the act of pissing on each other, they releated to what it ment to them!

I hope they stay together now and enjoy life. I am afraid I missed that oppourtunity :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it

great chapter! I want to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My wife and i

Do this all the time. We love it, were 2 years into pee fun and have never looked back. Best sex of our lives ever. And getting better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I know how they feel

In my case, I'm her secret and she's mine.

What have we shared?

Everything. We've shared wine glasses of her pee with my cum in it. We've given showers to each other, and swallowed each other's water. And much more besides. We've eaten each other's ass, and licked each other clean. We didn't plan it this way, it just happened. When we're done, we're covered in each other's pee, sweat, saliva, and cum. The baby oil just adds to the fun.

I've emtied my bladder into her ass, and she loves how it feels, especially when she's spraying it out in the extra larger bathtub/shower we do most of our playing in.

Yes, she's married. And in the real world, she's an executive in the regional office of a national chain. No one knows about our secret lives except each other. She's my Slut Goddess, my Whore, my Harlot, and my Adultress.

She's everything I've ever wanted in a woman, and she gave it to me without resistance or complaint. How could I resist someone who would give me everything without my asking? She does it all to give me pleasure, and I give her the same in return.

If today were 20 years ago, I'd have sent her home pregnant at least twice. We'd do it now but for the fact that her husband's been snipped.

Why aren't we together? Because we're also creatures of duty. We have obligations and responsibilities. We have our times together when we're able. In a way, that's a good thing. because if we lived closer to each other than a 10 hour trip, we'd soon be caught because we'd want each other all the time.

My Slut's here reading this with me, and she has a tear on her cheek. It's one of the once every year or two times we can see each other. The rest of the time, we sext each other.

It's not prefect, but it gets us through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous