All Comments on 'Man Enough Ch. 02'

by HeavyHeartLaments

Sort by:
  • 182 Comments
chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Nice try

But no dice, at least for me.

One, Marcus stated that women measure their sexual fulfillment by 'the entire experience'. That is their 'sum' of sex: romance, cock size, sex technique, teasing etc.

So whatever 'score' Rachael gave to Brian or Chris, by Marcus' own words, would be a 'sum' total. And the 'sum' she gave Brian beat everyone by a mile and she said this in an unguarded moment, i.e. the truth.

EVERYTHING she said to Chris after that had to be seen as self serving spin. "You ALWAYS satisfy me..." How can he know that after what she said? He can't.

But even assuming it was true, she is talking A DIFFERENT TOTAL. She wants to keep and love Chris. WHY?

Because she is seeing it totaling how he treats her, how he treats her family, how he looks, what he earns, time in service, AND sex for 'what she wants in a man.'

It's like a supermarket worker: one guy may be smoking on check out speed, moving the groceries quick as Mercury. But he's slovenly, doesn't do always show on time, doesn't do inventory well, etc. The other guy is a bit slower on check out, but he has a lot of other good qualities.

So no, I am not convinced that all of these misgivings and doubts would magically go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Inconsistency from end of first chapter

End of first chapter he calls her in the morning & tells her he won't be home until night or in a couple days. Then this chapter he was walking around all night and returns in the same morning after talking to his friend??? And, even with the explanation from his friend; most males would still have issues with picturing their wife with someone they now know to have been a former lover; regardless of size.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Right, Nice Try

A complete turn around on the plot? A 180° turn at 200 MPH? Tough one to pull off. I am sorry but we had Rachel's testimony - Brian was by any man's definition the best in bed. Good technique is great, but the results are what counts and Rachel was the judge, jury and executioner in that case. Marcus was a good friend to Chris. A good friend will always talk you off the ledge, if only until you are able to come to terms with the truth. No, what no one mentioned was why the ladies hadn't stuck with Brian and his monster cock and why Rachel had married Chris. The most likely answer is simple: Brian more than likely would cheat on them, and Chris being a "good guy" would likely work his ass off for his family and never leave for another woman. A "good guy" wants nothing more to love is wife and family and looks forward to killing himself at work to better their lives. All he needs is a little respect, and a pat on the head from time to time. Shit on him though, and he will break his chains and turn on you! Alcohol is truth serum, all it did was let Rachel express how she really felt and Chris got to hear it. Marcus's speech did not change that. Good luck Chris, the story isn't over.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 10 years ago
So right, Nice try.

You almost got it, but not completely. The mans nerve cells are in the cock head, the womans nerve cells are in the clitoris. (There are no nerve cells in the vagina). With other word, the man has to touch the clitoris for the woman to reach the orgasm in general. (I know she can have an orgasm by other means, if she is highly sexually aroused, and that's what foreplay is all about). If he is normal his lover abdomen hits the clitoris while fucking, if he is abnormal long this does not happen as the cock head hits the uterus, and that is hurting the woman. He must use his fingers instead, which the big cock man does not understand or bother about I suspect. The big cock syndrome so typical for the literotica writer is a big laugh. Normal is best!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 10 years ago
This was a topic near and dear to men.

The truth is that once we are made to feel insecure about our cock size, or our sexual performance, there is no friend in the world that will be able to make us fine with it. It is not something that can be cured quickly, if at all. Once those doubts worm their way into our heads, they've got us. That's where drugs and alcohol become our friends, along with a small woman with a tight pussy!

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Interesting

But not up to the promise of the first chapter. Besides that, what would have gotten me angry was the public and undeserved humiliation by the wife, and not the fact that the other guy was the greatest! There are always bigger sharks out there and time changes the greatest to nothing, but why the hell would my wife tell the world that I did not satisfy her completely???? Growl, snort....

If she is not satisfied she should have asked for a divorce before saddling a baby with a divorced father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
only so so

chapter 2 does not work... been there and I can say It Does NOT WORK... Wife after many years still remembers... although she does not comment, I can read her like a book and she knows it... good luck ... That is my story and I am sticking to it..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Experience

Experience is a powerful thing. I happen to have been blessed by a tool that is larger than most (I don't consider this bragging, because I didn't do anything to earn it), and I've never had a woman tell me that size matters BEFORE she knew what I had. But I've also never been able to reconcile the insistence that happens in public that size doesn't matter with the look of relief or excitement that I always see the first time they see it. I've also (and this is both more damning and a big part of why I've gotten so paranoid about women's faithfulness over the years) never had a relationship end where she didn't come back afterwards at least a couple of times pursuing sex, even though in nearly every single case she was in a new relationship or, in one case about to get married.

It certainly doesn't make me feel like a stud, or anything like that. It makes me more and more progressively skeptical about women, every time it happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story; but one caveat.

Cock size doesn't equate to better sex. I pound my wife's pussy with my 7 incher and I'm hitting her cervix...which really fucking hurts her and NOT in a good way either. Your story does perpetuate stereotypes and misses the mark, but because you delve into a mans insecurities and relate how a fantasy is always better than reality, reality is only what we make it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
You dropped the ball

First chapter was so promising: emotional situation, a conflict that would be difficult to resolve, and engaging characters. We readers knew that you were painting yourself into a corner, and were excited to see what kind of backflips you would try to get out of it.

Pulling in the clichés you did, including the hung black guy and the white guy's acceptance that once white women has black cock etc. etc. detracted from the story and lead to the poor finish here. Obviously the possessor of such a monster knows everything.

Part one was a five, but this one was a phone in for a three at best. Thanks at least for finishing it quickly and for a better editing job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Holy Christ!!!! What a moron this author is

Your comments about the race stereotypes is utterly ridiculous. Where the hell do you think of this shit? I have totally lost all respect for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MORONS can't write

1 star. go far away

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
Interesting transition

from emotion to logic. But I don't think it works. I think Chris always knew he was the "better man" than Brian; the conflict was over whether he was the "better fucker" (with apologies for the crudeness). Marcus's insight merely reinforced Chris's second place in the second category.

Interestingly though, the argument used here to resolve the sitution is virutally identical to the one used in Slirpuff's story Big Mouth - the big cock can provide better instant gratification but not the better total experience.

Oh, and the ramblings about cock size varying by race is not borne out by statistical studies.

I was looking forward to the conclusion of the story; this ending left me unsatisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5 stars to offset asswipe's 1 vote.

You deserve a real vote not a dumbass vote

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
A lot of truth

Great story. With the race stereotypes about size being set aside, this story held a lot of truth. This author had great insight on human thinking. I think guys with wives would benefit from making sex with their wives special and not just about oral and vaginal sex. I would like to give this story a 5, but the race stereotypes kind of knocked it down to a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sad

Chapter 1 was so good a lead up then you dump this sunshine and lolipops happy ending on it. Really disappointing .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cmon folks

You didn't expect anything else did you. I didn't think the resolution would be this poorly thought out but we always knew they would end up reconciled. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
still unsure about this

she insults him

makes him fell like hell's chew toy

states that he is worthless in bed

so he has to make it it up and make her feel good?

she is rewarded for her behavior?

does make make any since to me!

So now he has to spend days of preparation just to please her?

And maybe he can, until Ben reaches forward from deep in his mind and tells him that no matter how much real prep work he does it will never match the imaginary she credits to Ben.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
appreciate the effort

I rather enjoyed the logical approach, an attempt to understand the psychology of these people. For the sake of short fiction, I'm willing to cut the author some slack on the quick-fix solution of Ch. 2. Yes, psychological insight and healing doesn't occur after one short talk. But, if the focus of the story is on the logic of emotions then I can tolerate the brevity.

However,

since this story is about the logic, then this is also where Ch 2 is on shaky ground. After Ch 1 I thought the protagonists rather dumb for different reasons. First, Rachel being so dumb as to say what she said in public, and second, for Chris being so dumb as to let one sentence apparently destroy several years' of problem free marriage. I realize people throw tantrums, or react strongly to single short events that wipes their memories clean of all evidence to the contrary.

But these are precisely the issues that needed to be explored. The author sets up the reader in Ch 1 with a specific interpretation. Rachel says (I quote)

"You know, till today, I have never cum more times in one night with anyone, except Brian. He was the only one who satisfied me fully."

Satisfied me fully. Not, biggest dick. But "satisfied me fully" and then stacking the deck to interpret that as "most complete experience". OK, maybe that's Chris' mistaken interpretation that leads the readers on.

Then friend Marcus comes along and shuffles the deck, reinterpreting what Rachel said, contrary to the setup. We're still left with the important question what she said and meant. There is no confrontation between Chris and Rachel on this. The logical resolution has to be between them. That's what's missing.

I would have preferred a less easy out. Maybe sex doesn't equal relationship. Even the complete sexual package doesn't equal a relationship. People choose to be in relationships for reasons in addition to sex. How sex and relationship is balanced, that's an interesting question that I thought this story was going to be about, but wasn't.

Still, I'll give it a 4 .. for the idea, approach and clear writing

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

It seems you wrote chapter 1 to give you opportunity to share your psychological rationale for differing sexual experiences and because of that this is a disappointing read. It's like you had to fool the readers into reading what your true purpose was. I am surprised you left out one factor in the debate between satisfaction and preference (and that is truly the comparison here isn't it, the "best" versus preference) which would be love. Last thought, there are two things that people cannot compete with: someone's memory and the excitement of a new relationship. He can never truly ever compete with Brian because her memory will only contain the fondness of the relationship. Her memory, over time, has honed out every negative aspect of the experience and created this "most satisfying" person that frankly Brian himself couldn't really compete with. New relationships, whether they be cheating or not, bring their own particular excitement. She wasn't cheating but if she were to take up with someone...like say, "big dicked" Marcus...it would be the newness of the relationship as much as the grossly overstated size that would bring a new competitor to the totally satisfied competition. Didn't like your decisions on two chapters nor your general logic and premise for the second chapter.

LamwayLamwayabout 10 years ago
Like a bad movie

One of the things I have always disliked in a movie was when someone gives a speech or a long conversation and miraculously everything is solved. It is really such an unimaginative and even cheap way to make an ending. Put some effort into it and make it at least a little real.

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxabout 10 years ago
FANTASTIC!

Definately an interesting point of view and a good read.

I would like to point out after many years of hanging around the Lit world and having experianced an identity change (due to hypocritical narrow minded child abusing, wifebeating leaders in the community to advoid permanant loss of employment) I've learned to catagorize the public commenters.

The anonymus group for the most part are spineless misogenist radicla Alkida types or Jimmy Swartgt Wannabee. Disregard these entirley.

The others with gonads have their opinion and are entitled to exprss their view.

I not a viewer of hollywood or television productions, neither to enjoy watching anything the sports world has to offer. There is little creativity left .

Hang in there. Write for your enjoyment.... and share with others.

I repeat, It was a good read. More than I've expressed in a long time!

Thank you,

SliperyRox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Total garbage. The whole premise of the solution is pure crap.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 10 years ago
Another thought.

We never got to hear the wife explain to her husband what she meant by her statement. The crux of this story was her comment, and it was forgotten in this chapter. After he ate her to three orgasms and screwed her to another, it would have served him right if she lay there and told him with a grin, "That's the way to make up for a small dick! You work so hard to please me, it's almost as good as a ten inch cock. Thanks, Honey!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I waited a week for this shit?!?!?!

Sigh, I have been anxiously waiting on the next installment only to read this crap. Go back away and give blanket permission to someone else to rewrite chapter 2. 2 stars was generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pathetic

Most positive thing I could possible say about this babble.

Mousse9Mousse9about 10 years ago
Not man enough

Huh, I was wrong on how chapter 2 would go. It's a deus ex machina instead. A magical shrink talks all the problems away. Disappointing. In fact, look up "magical negro" on TV Tropes. If you can't find it, google it.

Why did Marcus assume Rachael was not talking about total experience? That's a point against it.

There was no mention at all of how to "compete with a memory", which is basically what Chris is doing. A fond, loving memory of Rachael cumming her brains out, the best fuck she had EVER had, bar NONE.

There was no mention of WHY Rachael had so little respect for Chris as to talk in public about Brian being the better lover. NOR was there any confrontation OR solution about this with Rachael.

The ending very conveniently skips over the fact that Rachael said Brian was the best. That's in an unguarded moment, it's what SHE believes, so it's the truth. Her telling Chris that he's the best, that's simply lying. It's to appease him.

And there's no mention AT ALL of Chris having to "compete" with the memory of Brian. The doubts Chris would have, those are magically gone.

Ofcourse, we do not see the fallout from the public humiliation. Everybody who's heard Rachael fondly reminisce about being fucked by Brian, knows Chris is secondbest, no matter WHAT Rachael says after this. Makes me wonder what the other guys would think of Chris after all this. Lost respect, at the very least.

This is basically a variation of "fuck the bad boy, marry the mealticket".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story with a resultion

Unlike other anon's this story was original, well worded, and well done it is loving wives as while the wives mouth causes the problems the husband talked it out with a friend went back to her.

As it all happened before there marriage

Keep writing reread your work and keep improving

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
BULLSHIT

BULLSHIT is all I can say about this

Corsair46Corsair46about 10 years ago
Fantastic

Great job!! Technically perfect, thank your editor for me if you used one! Great plot and fantastic insight into the human male psyche.

Thanks for a great read.

Corsair 46

njlaurennjlaurenabout 10 years ago
I liked the story

but I think what at least one commenter said would help a great deal, and that is a lot of women (and men) think big cocks are better, but the reality is that a lot of women have trouble handling big cocks, a cock hitting the cervix is not pleasurable. A larger cock (not huge, larger) over a smaller one, in that a longer surface area will be hitting the G spot (yes, folks, it is real), but in reality that depth doesn't necessarily make it better. A gay friend of mine said that larger dicks are also a psychological thing, that in a sense someone gets turned on by the concept of a large dick as much as what it does; while with a man it is obviously different (talking gay sex), it still probably has some truth to it.

With that, I think chapter 2 needed some work, I liked the way Chris is portrayed and Rachel's side of things, that rings home, with Rachel getting pissed off Chris is angry, going on the offensive, and not understanding, and I loved when Francis does the thing about the son.....

However, his friend Marcus doesn't really work, and I think it kind of put this into the realm of nice try rather than a hitting home ending. Yes, it is very true about the total experience, and I think quite honestly that guys believe women will be magically besodden by a huge cock more than women are in real life, but the reality is this would be a major issue and it wouldn't be solved so easily. So if Rachael tells Chris that he fully satisfies her, why would he believe it? The fact that she was willing to go on and on about Brian in public like that, and said outright that no one ever satisfied her like that, would eat into Chris, the whole total experience thing versus sex alone notwithstanding. He would be right to be hurt, on two counts, one that she would even say something like that in front of him, and not quantifying it (if she had said "It felt like the most intense sex I ever had, until I met Chris" it wouldn't have been bad, but she put Brian, with no quantifications, on the top, period), and the fact that the reminiscence happened when she saw Brian, who is now a fat troll, says a lot....

Worse, the author brushes off her saying this in public, which humiliates Chris in front of a couple who is their friends and everyone else there, and that is never addressed. It is all well and good for Chris to have Marcus, the embodiment of the big dicked professor of love that black guys are mythlogized to be, but the hurt of that humiliation, of her telling others that Brian was so great, would not go away that easy.

The key problem is that Chris has to make amends to Rachael, she never makes amends to him, and based on what she told Beth and Francis, she still in some ways doesn't get it, she thinks Chris is being silly. Yes, she does love him, and despite Lit stories to the contrary, when you love someone it makes a huge difference (fact: recent big study in the limey medical journal The Lancet, women get very little out of casual sexual encounters, to get a big charge out of it they have to be emotionally involved, they aren't like men) but she also refuses to see how much she hurt Chris. IRL something like this could break up a marriage, because Rachael would have a big burden to explain herself in a way that didn't seem self serving or quite frankly, a lie to cover for what she did. She would need to explain why she got so carried away and why she said what she did, plus she would need to find a way to make real amends for doing that......Chris comes home and seduces her, she basically doesn't have to do anything, and that is ridiculous, because she gets off scott free.

IRL it would probably take some sort of counseling, to find a way to make those amends. For one thing, Rachael would be smart when Chris came back to spend time, not fucking, but talking, she should say something like "I would like nothing more than to make love to you, the man I really love, but I need to earn that back, the right to have that" and have them spend time really talking about it and spending time reconnecting, along with her making amends for doing it so publicly. A lot of that would be in her showing that she really understand how cruel and mean it was for her to have done it, that even if she didn't intend it to be a blow to Chris, and maybe explain that she was able to say it because it never even occurred to her that her sex life with Chris was anything but the best, so saying Brian was great in bed in her mind had the implied caveat of 'not compared to Chris', but without realizing that of course he didn't know of that caveat. One of the biggest things couples face in couples theory is coming to understand the other person cannot read their minds....

Worse, by letting him fuck her like that, all it would do IMO is give the impression that he was wrong and she did no wrong and he is making it up to her...it would probably take a part 3 to get to where there is healing, this was just too short and too trite.

To the author, I think you have the makings of a great writer, and I am not slamming you personally, I think you have the potential to write great stories, the way to become a better writer is to keep writing, my comments were meant simply to try and help make future stories better, this story with more of a real ending would be up there, I give it a 4 primarily because of the ending.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 10 years ago
Have to laugh

I thought, except for a few trite moments, the story was well written.

But again, some commenters are almost more entertaining. Surely you all don't think you are the best lover your wife has ever had, or ever could have?

Sure, she fucked up by getting half pissed and blurting out what she did. But significantly, she is with her husband, not the other guy. There's a reason for that. And if she is satisfied with their sex life all the better. Many women settle for a less than satisfying sex life where the man is exemplary in other aspects.

Any of the other male guests at the party who try to disparage Chris in front of their wives will probably get put in their place by their wives.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 10 years ago
Agree with HDK

This second part is all psychological BS.

You know, if a woman was with a lover who curled her toes but is no longer with him, you have to understand there was a reason they are no longer together. Maybe SHE wasn't woman enough to keep him. Maybe he was a real ass. For whatever reason she moved on. So anyone coming after that she decides to stay with has to be a better total package. Is the new guy better in all possible ways than all her previous lovers? Very doubtful. That's reality. People that dwell on their inadequacies are doomed to a life of misery. Sorry, the vast majority of guys do not have 10 inch cocks and if all the women were waiting for a cock that size, most would never get married. If all guys wanted natural DD breasts on their women, the same problem. In some ways, we all "settle" for who we end up with. Most of us quite happily by the way. Part of the "total package" is getting someone who wants to be with you and loves you for who you are.

But the first part of the story really isn't about that. It's about a woman who talks crap about her love life to her friends. ALL the women would take away that she wasn't satisfied with her husband. Further, as she expressed it, there is not a damned thing he could do about it because his perfectly normal cock is not going to grow 4 inches. It was a nasty and disrespectful putdown of her husband and it is never resolved. What kind of woman does this? Do you want her by your side? Do you think she has your back?

He "fixes" his feelings of inadequacy. Good for him.Just after an orgasm it's pretty easy to say your partner is "the best". He allows himself to desperately believe it. He still has a wife not worthy of him.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Respect for Her Husband. ..

I agree with mousse9's comments regarding the wife element in the story.

It good that the husband chatted to his friend Marcus regarding the situation with his wife.

However the wife has not addressed her public vocal reminiscing of her time with big cock Brian.

The story to be complete needed to focus the wife's damage limitation and resolving the public broadcast and little respect for her husband.

Apart from that it is a good story worth 4 *

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 10 years ago
Ends With A Whimper

Interesting start slow psychobabble finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good job with the ending

And you did a better job with the grammar. My only complaints are that I don't see him getting over his insecurities quite as quickly as this. Yes, Marcus does a pretty good job diverting his attention. My problem with Marcus and his explanation is that it seems to put ALL the responsibility of good sex on the man. I envision a woman just sitting/lying there and making it the man's responsibility to get her going. BAH! to that idea. And I don't feel Rachel every fully explained her comments or did anything convincing to alleviate her husbands anxieties. Oh well - nothings perfect. No story will ever satisfy all the readers because everyone is different. You at least wrote a story that was both interesting and entertaining. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nicely written but kind of tripe

Playing on fears is a nice genre. But like the silly male fantasies in which men recover huge sums from alienation of affection lawsuits, these stories - and this story - miss because they distort things and get other things wrong.

It might help to have a basic understanding of biology. As in, a vagina has to be lubricated and relaxed to let in any reasonable sized cock and that is more true the bigger the cock. The inside tents with excitement so nearly all the actual contact is at the vaginal ring opening. If a woman is tight at the beginning, she's not relaxed or not lubricated. As she gets excited, the vagina tightens and the increased friction causes it to lose lubrication. Nature imposes a form of physical limit through friction on sensitive tissues, something we can partially counteract with lubricant. Stories tend to have this backwards, describing sex as tight and then increasingly sloppy and loose. With age, the vagina loses lubrication quicker. This means these stories get the act wrong: a really big cock wears out a woman's lubrication faster so the notion that a guy with a huge one can pound a woman all night long is backwards. If she wants all night sex, she's better off with a smaller cock.

That leads me to wonder why men jump from tiny to huge when they talk about "size matters". Yes, there's a difference between a 4" and an 8", mostly because a genuinely shorter penis means fewer positions are possible and it's more difficult for a woman to feel penetrated in some positions. But a 6" cock is not 4": you can get into any position with an average cock and achieve full penetration. And a 10" cock, an actual 10" cock, is more a gay male fantasy - in part the ass can fit huge things with lubrication.

Back to biology. Very, very few women want a penis to touch the cervix, to fully bottom out. You can even see that in porn if you pay attention. That contact almost always hurts - and no, you can't get past the cervix because that requires the cervix to efface and dilate - which takes hours or even days in childbirth! As I noted, the vagina tents with excitement and relaxes to make room. Most women can fit a bigger cock - not many can fit a huge cock at all - if they take time, use lubricant and take time to accommodate it. A few can just take it but more can't fit it at all.

Remember, the essence of sex is friction. The vaginal ring at the opening is almost the only source of contact. That ring stretches only a little and then rather slowly, so a really thick cock is very difficult, likely painful and really scary for nearly all women. In childbirth, this ring has to stretch but it often can't without being tearing, even after hours of labor. That is why so many births have an episiotomy, which is literally cutting the vagina - usually at the opening but also deeper if necessary - so the cut is less damaging and scarring than ripping open. This problem kills women and their infants around the world.

If I were to recast this genre of worry and fear about size to be more biologically correct, it would be that sex with a big cock might be exceptional because it requires a higher degree of relaxation. Or maybe because the effort required to take in the cock generates focus on the act. And if a guy with a big cock is better with technique, that might be because he's more confident about himself, not because he's a jerk.

maxwedgemaxwedgeabout 10 years ago
ch 1 great

ch 2 crash and burn

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Did a different author write chapter 2?

It was much better-written than chapter 1. The conversation with Marcus went on way too long. Was Marcus a PhD Psychologist in disguise?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MISSES THE POINT

In the first story the wife in almost a hypnotic state recalls how much better sex was with another man other than her husband and she says this in front of other people. She thinks her husband is overreacting when he gets upset.

Wifey may prefer being married to Husband but her best most memorable sex was with someone else who she had sex with in the past. So much so, she loses control of her emotions when she thinks about it and forgets she prefers her life with Husband to better sex.

Husband has to know he will never measure up. In this chapter instead of having a third party tell the obvious to the Husband: normal people pick life long partners for reasons other than sex only, it would have been nice to see Wifey realize what she did, grovel some, and try to convince Hubby that he really was as good Mr. Big.

On another note, I wonder if there really is a difference in size between the races as the author asserts?

Anonymous 1.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 10 years ago
Just Cock Envy?

Interesting conclusion...thanks to Marcus with a BBC...to give insight into women who dream of big cocks instead of the fulfillment of a sex filled orgasm.

But the injustice is that so much publicity caused by porn movies with female porn stars with big fake tits and male porn stars with big cocks populating the web, causing cock envy!

What is an "ordinary" person to do. Shoot themselves or try harder to be that someone!!!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
does nothing

This does nothing about the total lack of respect she shows her husband.

Raving about another lover in front of her husband in public is far beyond the limits of acceptable behavior.

This is not about "overcoming insecurity" but about a wife doing the exact opposite of honoring her husband.

The marriage is still broken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
really dumb

really fortunate that the guy has no brains at all. this is not about penis size at all and he is/was not Man Enough to kick her out because of : for beeing disrespectful up to the lowest point. for her having no decency at all. for beeing sensitive as a rock and really meaning it. for needing days to figure out what she did wrong. for her to make him look ridiculous. to belittle him even after the moment of her speach.

so any normal guy with an IQ over 80 would not have taken her back just like that. for her he is just a meal ticket a save harbour. to be honest this would be on the edge of a divorce if my wife would have hold back (what 12 or 10 years) that I gave her sexually not really what she wanted. it means communication in this marriage is low to dead.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Nice try!

REMINDER

"He was the only one who satisfied me fully!"

GoodBuddy Marcus can provide examples until the cows come home (of their own accord!) Sweetie's statement STILL stands! Brian, at least for Sweetie, is in the 2% range, i.e. the rare exception cited by Marcus. Sorry Hubby ... FULL satisfaction IS the sexual grand slam. The Big Enchilada! The WHOLE Experience!

Maybe Hubby IS Sweetie's preferred husband ... maybe head and shoulders better than Brian (especially now that Brian's a porker) ... Hubby may be smarter AND sweeter AND more demonstrative AND more respectful AND better salaried AND funnier (except when being emasculated, of course!) But, Hubby will now forever cum knowing he is SECOND (or worse)-best! Sweetie already WAS, and will continue, making that comparison! Else why would she discuss it publicly in a reverential haze. If they want to continue to stay married, due to all the OTHER (non-sexual) factors, they should move into separate bedrooms and a platonic relationship!

HHL wrote himself into a hard corner in Ch1! HHL did NOT extricate

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
so let me get this straight...

A whole Lotta mumbo jumbo from pseudo shrink Markey mark and every ounce of hurt from her verbal betrayal is poof magically gone? Fuck marky is better than Chris Fucking Angel. 2 stars for this and going back to give 3 to part one. Ps ...your English sucks, maybe marky mark can mumbo jumbo you to some grammar skills.

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
oh and pps racist dumb ass

The tighest pussy I've ever stuck my cock into was on a black chick you stupid racist fucktard.

svg1svg1about 10 years ago
Role reversal

If the roles were reversed in this scenario, no one would have a problem recognizing the insensitive harm that was done. If two guys that had been lifelong friends observed a bimbo they had both fucked in college, one who had let herself go physically, and has become overweight- and the two guys start reminiscing in public, in front of their wives about her, everyone would see the problem. Everyone, that is accept maybe the stupid husband who was disrespecting his wife, marriage and family. Imagine the two guys talking about how tight the bimbo's pussy was, combined with almost superhuman Kegel control. She could do phenomenal, unimaginable things to your rod while riding you cowgirl style. One guy notices his wife and knows that it's high time to knock it off, while the other's eyes go crossed, he starts drooling and raises a tent in his Dockers and goes on about it was the best sex of his entire life, before or since. Her attempt to minimize it with comments about guys being hung up on cock size is really rather shallow on her part. I liked the story, but she got off the hook WAY to easy.

FireFox59FireFox59about 10 years ago
Sad a 5* to a 2*

This story had so much potential in the first chapter then I read chapter 2. It's almost like two different writers wrote this train wreck. What a bunch of horse shit!! She pretty much smugly cuts his balls out in front of her friends and this is what he comes up with. Is he going to seduce her for days every time he wants a piece of ass??? Bull fucking shit!! He will and SHE will remember her comments EVERY time he fucks her in the future. She'll be out looking for big cocks in chapter 3 and he'll be licking their cum out of her cunt when she drags her ass home.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loved it

Five stars. Great insights. Thanks for sharing.

john1946john1946about 10 years ago

Some people may not "get" it yet, but I thought it was great......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice ending

five stars.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
definately not a 5, good 3

very unrealistic ending to a wife humiliating her husband and belittling him to their friends. If two people are really into each other it is really difficult to have bad sex. If people don't really like each other its really difficult to have good sex. The "fit" theory doesn't really work in reality as cock sizes over the populations are really statistically different. Nor are vagina sizes. I know quite a few white women that enjoy large cucumbers, frozen. Unfortunately a lot of people fall in lust, marry, then later divorce, what might be very good in lust, dims over time when lust fades and no love is there to keep the marriage solid.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Sorry, Don't Buy It!

There is no coming back from saying in front of hubby (and others!) that a previous lover gave her the best orgasm of her life, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Even if everything Marcus said to help his friend were true, Chris is still the loser. He did woo her, they did have their greatest sex on the wedding night and she turned to jelly, same with the honeymoon. So after all that good sex she still made her remarks at the reunion and that is why boys and girls he is a loser. A possible cure might be for her to have sex with the more portly balding middle aged Brian and hope that a very lackluster performancet makes her forget the super stud of old.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
attempt very good – execution kinda poor

Good thoughts… very clever about the explanation… but while the bad wifey feels some remorse… there’s no atonement at all… No consequences… no atonement... thus, no balance…

Are we to believe he feels no residual anger/frustration over the way she publicly humiliated him in front of their friends? - even if he can overcome the Brian issue, does it make the issue of her callousness, her disrespect any less of an issue? Sure they may be able to overcome those things as well, but as soon as Chris gains an insight, it’s as if none of what wifey did to him/them existed anymore – “I had a lot of thinking and actions to do. First of all making sure my wife was not going to bear the agony much longer.”

Explain to me exactly how Chris knew at this point that wifey ‘got it’ – really got what she did? Flip this scenario around and have him massively insult (or insert other more appropriate word) her in a terribly personal way… even as her friends help her overcome the ‘harshness’ of his comments… will the wife not want to make a point out of what is (and isn’t) fair game for discussion in public – at the very least!!!?

Again, to sum: No consequences… no atonement... thus, no balance…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What is your native language?

Surely not English. Get an editor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Chris should still tell the bitch that if she ever mentions Brian again, not only will his cock be cut down to the pubic bone. nut she will be forced to watch and then eat his bleeding dead cock, and with being served divorce papers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you have got to be kidding

part one was excellent. great lead in. However, chapter 2 was totally unbelievable. Marky was full of shit. She flat out said her husband wasn't even in the ballpark, and she said it out loud in front of others.

There is not getting back from that one. lose her and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My, My, My..........

You seemed to have drawn some colorful comments. Great begining, died in the stretch I think. People want revenge, payback, and blood. The wife insults him in the most hurtful and public way and thinks it was no big deal. He walks in the next morning and says "Oh Baby, lets go dancing." Right.

flabufflabufabout 10 years ago
Edit!

You've some good ideas and decent dialogue but your editing needs a ton of work. Periods are the end of a thought and when you use 'and' it means a continuation of the thought and no period is needed before the 'and'. The grammar made reading so painful that it was almost impossible to get through.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No one is demanding the BURN THE BITCH. But they are asking for consistency.

and in this story there is NONE. zero. The argument by the husband's friend does not work because the person comparing apples and oranges is NOT the husband.

It is the wife.

IF she had said ...some thing like..." Brian had the best or Biggest cock... a but he didnt know to threat a women..." THEN marcus argument would make sense"

She is one with the fixated memory about her old boyfriend.

She is the one comparing her husband to the old boyfriend and finds her husband lacking....

She is the one who's keeping the old boyfriend memory a secret ..until she opened her mouth at the party

And there' is no resolution as to how the husband is going to compete with the memory of her old boyfriend.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 10 years ago
"He was the only one who satisfied me fully!"

It would help if the AUTHOR could remember his own story. This is NOT brain surgery. This is what the stupid wife actually said :

"You know, till today, I have never cum more times in one night with anyone, except Brian. He was the only one who satisfied me fully."

What she said had nothing to do with COCK size . The wife is clearly stating that the old boyfriend was the best she has EVER had sexually in the bedroom or anyplace else. She is talking about the **total experience*** here. Assuming that the husband convey to his friend the actual chain of events and what was actually said... There is no possible reason why marcus would assume the wife is talking about cock size.

The authors pathetic pitiful attempt to change this into a cock size vs experience argument is laughable

But even worse beyond that stupid moronic argument... We never get to see from the idiot wife what she actually meant or was trying to say. And the idiot husband never bothers to find out once they get back together. All this idiot moron husband does is keeps eating her pussy -- which is fun but that is NOT an answer .

Even worse the issue of how the husband is supposed to deal with the fact that the wife's BEST sexual experience of all time .. her entire life ...was with an old boyfriend... that he did not anything about.

Then there is the public this respect issue. But like everything else in the story he gets swept under the rug by this idiot argument explanation that the author m has Marcus come up with

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 10 years ago
Disappointing

There seem to be two camps regarding the readers. One feels satisfied with Marcus' explanation and liked the story and the solution to hubby's conundrum. The other group feels skepticism about the psychobabble explanation from Marcus and thinks something remains "rotten in the state of Denmark." I agree with the latter opinion and can't see a solution. Were this to happen to me, I definitely would not feel like making love to my wife and I would question if she truly loved me -- i.e., how could she say what she said if she did love me? Disappointing ending. Two stars.

Sassy_th4ngSassy_th4ngabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

I loved your stories. Well written, wonderfully laid out, the pace was bang on, character development was fantastic and plot line kept the reader on edge wanting to know what was going to happen. The content was good, I can see the logic in what you wrote. I'm not sure I agree with it lol but I'm not sure I disagree with it 100% either.

Thank you for sharing your story, I look forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is B.S., pure and simple. Oh yeah, she likes sex more with you! )) Cumming in liters is SO OVERRATED!! )))

I couldn't even get past first half of page 1 of this B.S.

If you think wifey isn't thinking about Brian while husband f*cks her...

YOU'RE DELUSIONAL!

"Only sex that ever satisfied me fully."

"Came in liters."

THAT is ALL you have to know!

Notice that wifey isn't saying anything about cock size in these statements, just the quality of the sex!

What the wife did is called "trying to recover."

She is SO LOST in her day dream about her sex with Brian that she COMPLETELY FORGETS her husband is sitting there.

Oh..oh..oh. ..(I need a recovery)...ahem, yes honey of course I meant everyone BUT you."

Yeah, right.

ANSWER: find a woman that cums in liters for YOU!

YathinkYathinkabout 10 years ago
Racist and unbelievable in soooo many ways.

Besides skin coloring and facial features which define a race, if black men and women can have organ differences, for example larger sex organs, that allows the racist argument that they can have other organ differences as well, such as smaller, less intelligent or less developed brains. Yuck!

My favorite line in this pile of crap:

"So a woman may be turned on by a huge cock size, and cum in litres, but she surely does not want it day in and day out."

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have got to remember that one!!

IDIOT!

WOW! What a statement!

WHO KNEW women DON"T WANT massive orgasms!!!

I know I don't want 'em! ))))

What an ABSOLUTE and COMPLETE IDIOT!

Only reason she might not want it sometimes is because she has other things she has to do, such as go to work, etc, and if she is f*cked SENSELESS all the time, it might be difficult for her to do that!

IDIOTIC story, sorry.

Sounds like something wifey would try to say to assuage hubby's hurt feelings.

Maybe a wife planning to show him this story & say "see?"

Thank you though, for making the effort.

YathinkYathinkabout 10 years ago
PS "NOT man enough"

To dump her ass.

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessabout 10 years ago
smh 1*

Your story makes me think you believe everything you read on the internet hun. So let me set the record straight for you. black men have about the same size cock as white men and my pussy is pretty dayum tight. my husband's cock is good and big and he is white. so thank you for showing everyone your ignorance

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry

Black Dragon Princess, the Master and Johnson's surveys on human sexuality, the most extensive academic studies ever done in the area, found that black males have a statistically significant 1/2" size advantage over Caucasian males. It is not just an urban legend. That being said, individuals vary around that average on both sides. You are correct that they found no female racial differences.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

I had high hopes. What a disappointment. No way would the husband recover that quick after the comparison to her old boyfriend. She said it reminiscing about her past and was quite clear that he was the best she ever had. Now if she would have kept that thought in her head everything would have been fine. Even in fiction it would take a lot of therapy and even then it might not work. So no, this chapter did not work. It was well written but terribly flawed. Oh well.

greowulfgreowulfabout 10 years ago
Would have been good.. .

If not for the racial ignorance. If it were tongue in cheek, fine. But passed off as "science? Good lord..

FireFox59FireFox59about 10 years ago
Marky is The Sex Whisper

I get it now!!!! He must be the sex whisper because no one in their right mind would believe his line of BS would help Chris. She completely disrespected and deballed him in front of her friends in a public setting. That''s not going to get "fixed" over night nor in a very long time to come. Terrible and very unrealistic ending.

SigintSigintabout 10 years ago
You Were Doing Semi-Alright

Until you got to that racial bullshit. What ignorance.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
As you said in Ch. 01

It all comes down to perception.

And in her mind Brian gave the best and the most of everything she wanted.

It is not just her husband who will never erase the memory of her statement she made so publicly while at the reunion. She will forever remember with fondness the mind blowing sex she had with Brian.

All the rationalization, all the guy pep talks, and all the psychobabble still lead up to only one conclusion. Mr. Average will forever be trying to compete emotionally by always trying to build the total experience. I cannot imagine the toll that will take over time. Always with the nagging thought in the background that he has to try even harder to make up for, and possibly fail to supplant her perception of the litres of fluid she leaked and sheer number of orgasms she had while sitting on her past boyfriend and he knocked on her door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good one until you threw in the racial crap.

That particular detour wrecked my feelings for the otherwise well written story. BAH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This turned the tale into a pile of horse manure.

No wonder low scores.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Port in the storm

To be emasculated in public around those who are extended family is awful. It is said that, when it comes to betrayal, "it always comes from the ones closest to you." However, to quote Forest Gump, " we all do stupid stuff sometimes" and where love and family is concerned any port in the storm to save the ship might be the moral of this story. I got a small dick compared to a lot a guys, "curse of the Irish" and a wife so the take away worked for me. Fuck all you racist, self absorbed, idgets and warriors of the battle fields of ego.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow there is the british cuckold shit i hate

you suck ass please stop writing, where to begin

1 magic 11" nigger fairy with all the right answers, you dont know any black men because they would have told him to dump the cunt for being so disrespectful, respect like now once it is gone, it is gone forever.

2 you bullshitted a good story with British cuckold logic, women leave men for more money or a bigger cock, never for less, not there fault they have no character, just a base hunger for stuff.

3 your girlfriend or wife wrote pt 2 or fanfruit did.

4 honey all is forgiven for no real reason....female/British thinking on how men should behave. gotta love the french, why because they are crazy but not this weak in writing (zing)

wizardglickwizardglickover 9 years ago
Ok

Shorter than I was expecting (no pun intended), but still well written and flowed well. I was Moreso expecting arguing and convincing on her part. If you ever write an alternative ending (although I don't think it needs one) I'd love to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My God..what totally ungiveable bullshit.

Hopefully the author will burn in Hell for posting such totally depraved garbage. What an asshole author.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
Three years between stories

If we're lucky it will be longer next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well hmmm

I was torn between giving it a five for being well written...or giving it a one for being a steaming pile of horseshit. Well thought out horseshit, but still, it reeketh. I compromised with myself by not rating it at all. I'd suggest to the author that you got so deep into "logical" thinking that you missed logic altogether, and the author didn't address one problem in the slightest. After mentioning how fragile our poor little egos are (go fuck yourself, I don't know any man without a healthy ego, especially myself, but I choose my friends wisely) you then never addressed the very public emasculation wife delivered to hubby. In all that logic, never touched it once. And all those people weren't perfect strangers that he'll never see again.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
EMOTIONAL FEELINGS THAT PAIN

need an Emotional Rescue by intelligent reasoning TK U MLJ LV NV

sdc97230sdc97230about 9 years ago
The only explanation for this that makes any sense

Is that Marcus knows about the massive gaps in Chris' education when it comes to biology.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
Unless we're expected to be stupid, how do we believe she was distinguishing between "size" and "experience"...?

If her husband never did for her what Brian did, then even with any or ALL of their "full experiences" she still thought Brian was the better.

NOBODY satisfied her like Brian. Meaning even the "full day leading up to the honeymoon" sex compared...

And it wasn't her husband she was getting all worked up about while talking about Brian... it was Brian.

I call bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sorry she is a self centered, egotistical, slutty, personal that likes to humiliate others

she only cared when she realized her meal ticket was about to leave, disrespect, and lack of love or consideration for her husband showed her personality very clearly

virtualatheistvirtualatheistalmost 9 years ago
Public humiliation...

Was not addressed AT ALL.

Also,I call bullshit on the 'bigger is better' having spoken to several female friends (of varying races) all WITHOUT exception who had experienced an 8+ incher said that the pain outweighed the pleasure more often than not.

There is an average size for cocks for a very good reason, and that is so they fit nicely into an average sized vagina without bashing into the cervix.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Failure to address the problem

The problem was not cock size. You never addressed the primary point that you made in chapter one about how no one but Brian had ever completely satisfied her. You set the stage well (lack of language command notwithstanding) then went off on a silly, cock size tangent. Poor ending.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Re-read

There was only two ways this story could have gone.

1). Divorce. While the BTB types would applaud, those who actually have kids would wonder at the extremity of that solution.

Just as an aside, if he divorced his wife and went looking for another woman, how does he KNOW she didn't have a 'Brian' in her past? After all, his wife seemed pretty enthusiastic to him even after 'Brian'.

2) the husband has to suck it up. Whether he buys the steaming pile of excrement that Marcus is selling him or not, he needs to get over this. (By the way: props to Marcus for trying to give his friend some small measure of BS comfort. A delusion he can buy so he can look himself in the mirror)

So he has to suck it up. That also has two directions.

1). Their relationship was badly damaged and you could have spent page after lovely page dealing with the interplay of emotion as the two found their way to healing, trust and respect.

Since that was clearly WAY too much work, he just magically got over it.

But even here,you had room for a more emotionally satisfying resolution. You could have made him 'the bigger man' and had a conversation like this.

"You said a very shitty thing yesterday. YOU did. Well, people do that. There is nothing you can say right now that I will believe from you about sex right now, if ever, so let's not have that conversation. While it is rather distressing to hear I don't do you 'like Brian', that is okay. Out of your VAST array of partners, the fact I would be best is unlikely.

However publicly humiliating me like that is not acceptable. I am never going to another of your reunions and if you are smart, you won't either. It is too bad that you said those things in front of Beth, because I don't particularly want to see her in the near future either. Maybe you two can get together privately and discuss sex of days past. Don't expect me to join you.

But we will go on. Maybe I'll change my stance. Maybe not. I doubt I will be bringing my sexual A game for quite a while, so apologies for that. Now, I'm going out to eat. Bertuccis is my most satisfying meal ever, so I am going to go enjoy it."

Instead you had this guy just gleefully buy Marcus' swill and act like a Gomer, desperate to 'make up' to his wife for publicly emasculating him.

Do you wonder why this tale lost 1.5 points? I don't.

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
(1) Sex is 90% between the ears. (2) Nature made sex for procreation.

(1) Perception & (2) Instinct govern a lot of our life.

And as sex being a lot on our minds & also amongst the most primal of instincts,no wonder, its an issue with a lot of Issues.

Big dick,big boobs,bubble butt.....,together, is a deadly combination of perception & instinct.

Bigger the dick,more the virility. Bigger the boobs/butt, better the child bearing capacity.

This,above, is true,but more relevant to our animal past.Not necessarily a civilized/evolved truth.

For example,unlike in the past,we don't strive for a lot of children but better children.

It just seems we have a lot of catching up to do,as far as civilized/evolved sexual thinking is concerned.

Anyway,although having a few weak points,I gave this a 5, for being different.

loveoverlustloveoverlustover 8 years ago
Just an after thought.......

It's high time we started delving deep in to the 'Kamasutra' rather than ogling after stupid porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry

but if my woman was ever that stupid, and said that, there would be no forgiveness.

there's just some things you don't say to a woman, and there's just some things you don't say to a man

you don't say a woman is fat, or call her by another woman's name when you're being intimate.

same thing when it comes to saying someone else do you better than the man who loves you does.

any woman who's stupid enough to slam her man like that deserves to be alone.

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
Sure he was the best! Lol

Boy, some guys Are so gullible. I would love to play poker with Little Pissy Chrissy this shlep would believe anything lol..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Less mistakes than chapter one

I'll give you that. I was concerned at first, because Chris calls Marky and wakes him up at 4 AM. Marky agrees to a meeting. Chris has time to eat breakfast at the café prior to the meeting. And what time do they meet? 4 AM! Proofread, please.

As to the armchair psychology lessons, I found them elementary, and rather boring. Chris should have had Marcus fuck his wife with his "eleven and a half incher [sic]". THAT would have been far more interesting and exciting, given this is Literotica.

All together, a better effort than chapter one though. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holmes didn't have a 14" cock.

That is so much bull. The largest official dick is about 13 1/2" and it sure wasn't Holmes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Misses Mark

The concept of this story was good and writing was fine. The ending ruined it however. What the writer missed and as far as I can see from the few comments I read most commenters missed is that the Wife was totally out of line with her comments. She had no filter and totally absolutely disrespected her husband in public. The Husband would no longer be able to show his head around their friends without feeling like everyone felt sorry for the poor husband married to a wife who he does not satisfy and is still in love with someone else. Of course, the Wife should be totally shamed also for making such unloving statements about her husband in public to their friends. How do you rationalize and get around this statement made by wife out loud and in public describing sex with her former boyfriend, "You know, till today, I have never cum more times in one night with anyone, except Brian. He was the only one who satisfied me fully."

There is no way. The sex is less important than the fact she feels like she does and says it to others in a public setting. A divorce would likely be (or should be) the result of such blatant disrespect.

anon.1

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Man Enough Previous Part
Man Enough Series Info

SIMILAR Stories