All Comments on 'The Winter of Temptation Ch. 06'

by SoulHolder11

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
willo_wispwillo_wispabout 10 years ago
She needs to make a decision.

Seriously, who figures out how they feel about one man by fooling around with another? Samantha is being as selfish and immature as Ian. And for a woman who has supposedly been in love with one man for years and years, how is it she allows another man to kiss and caress her so easily?

This story confuses me sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Glad to see this story updated

Looking forward to the next chapter.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Both Sam and Ian keep making selfish idiotic decisions. These secrets they have are starting to backfire. She condemns Ian for his behavior but has no problem with playing with Calvin's feelings. Then again Calvin knows how Sam feels about Ian yet he continues on like its no big deal. It is odd for Calvin to date her knowing this, I hope he isn't playing Sam just to get at Ian. What a disater that will be.

Ian need to let Sam know about Kristie because she isn't going away. She will be upset but it would be better coming from him. He need to lay off and just be a friend and stop his playboy ways. His actions at showing Sam he is in love with her will speak louder then his words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Calvin is just trying to 'hit it' and Sam is showing she is silly enough to let him...of course you don't have sex with a man and then take another man (and tongue him) at that man's party. What is she thinking? As for sneaky Calvin: what man would continue to be with you after you admit to caring for someone else? A sneaky sorry man---and then he admits to knowing Sam has feeling for Ian.

I wonder if Kris was able to drug Ian, after she woke up from that azz whipping? I know Sam is not going to go with Calvin, leaving Kris time to trash her place. Any chick I know would be there watching Kris get her sh*t with her posse there to back her up.

The way this is going, I kinda expect Sam to give Calvin some and Ian to take on Kris and the other woman he has a hard time resisting. Gotta give you a five for fight scene.

SoulHolder11SoulHolder11about 10 years agoAuthor
I will not tolerate Racism

If you feel the need to write racist shit in the comment section on my story. Let me go ahead and tell you now. Save Your Time. Because it will get deleted ASAP. I Don't tolerate ignorance.

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3about 10 years ago
Thank you for the update.

She needs to drop Calvin. No good will come of the relationship knowing that she is in love with Ian. I am surprised that Ian did not pick her up and carry her up to his room. Looking forward to the update.

Barnabe93Barnabe93about 10 years ago
Calvin

Is annoying the hell out of my soul. He needs to disappear T_T

Can't wait for update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Can't wait for more

You are a very excellent writer and I can't wait for you to write more. This story was wonderfully wrote!!

SoulHolder11SoulHolder11about 10 years agoAuthor
<3

Thanks for the comments. I love the fact that you all enjoyed this chapter. the next update is already submitted and will be posted soon. But i would really like to thank you for sticking with me and supporting my writing. I really love and appreciate you guys. Your feedback really helps me keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Regardless of his feelings

What Ian did was rape. At the very least, he forced her. How can everyone be ok with that? Even if she was crushing on him for years, she told him no, and he totally disregarded that. He could see it in her eyes? Please! That is stalkerish, and that is what real rapists believe too! So you are spot on with that character flaw! She needs to hand him a restraining order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You know what, have some respect for your writing and RESPECT for the readers that take the TIME to read your writing and GET AN EDITOR! It is appalling the amount of grammar and punctuation errors let alone the fact more than half the words have the endings left off.

Michmommy2Michmommy2over 9 years ago
Great story

I really like your story. Yes, there are some editing issues, but the story is still really good. I'll continue to read it with or without an editor. I understand constructive criticism, but yelling at the author anonymously??? At least create a screen name and then offer your criticism. You've obviously been reading stories in this site for awhile. This is a great story...please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
get over it

What Ian did was not rape. They both wanted what happened.

On another note, I'm really not liking Sammy. I'm giving it one more chapter. If her character doesn't improve, I'm done. End the wishy washy attitude.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
Great story...

...drama, tension, action and dialogue--except for now the grammatical errors seriously distract from the reading flow. Please get someone to edit grammar and punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm sure over this painfully written story. Learn basic grammar, please!

blueexoticablueexoticaover 8 years ago
Great Story

I am really into this story and I enjoy how the story flows...Just continue to complete your vision and ignore shade people

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sammy a bitch ass character she irritating the fuck outta me if she doesn't change in the next chapter I'm going to stop reading this fuck ass story

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateover 1 year ago

To bad Sam didn’t drag Kristie and beat her like a drum set. Fighting over Ian isn’t worth it anymore. Hope Calvin gets lucky tonight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoulHolder11@SoulHolder11
202 Followers
6/3/19 It's been a while y'all...too long... and i know it's long over due for me to finish up these story's and put out alot of other stories that i've worked on throughout the years. But one thing i ve taught my self to do is look over my stories first, and get a lot of chap...