All Comments on 'Cocksucking Competition Ch. 03'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
YourBluenessYourBluenessabout 10 years ago

It needs an epilogue. It was fun. I enjoyed it.

SnowkemperSnowkemperabout 10 years ago
Excellent

A very good story and a very nice twist ending...it's a wonderful thing to read a story on here with characters you can actually care about and cheer for! Thank you!

jaylovegirljaylovegirlabout 10 years ago
Amazing

Amazing story...

masterandmargaritamasterandmargaritaover 9 years ago
Great conclusion

Switching over to the announcer narrative for a scene was brilliant, especially with the cameo. This was an exhausting read, in a good way, I feel like I just watched an epic sports movie. If only they made movies like this!

brian358brian358over 9 years ago
Excellent Story!

Stiff Competition is one of (if not my absolute) favourite porn films!

And coincidentally I've been thinking about writing my own story based on that kind of BJ competition.

If I do get round to it, and it comes out half as well as yours, I'll be very happy!

Thanks for a great story!

PS) Yes, I'd love to see Rochelle in action again too! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful relief from the usual bullshit!

What a fun concept! Sex is fun when viewed objectively. Keep up the good work.

BenLongBenLongalmost 7 years ago
Great Comedy

Loved it, kept me laughing for all three chapters. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Top Ten Trilogy

This 3-parter makes my top ten list of the hundreds of stories I've read on Literotica!

Don't think they'll have a parade welcoming Molly home though. Instead of the key to the city,she'll get to blow the mayor!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the funniest stories I have ever read on Literotica.

And long, too. Plus I will reread it. Hours of enjoyment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
beulahthebrit

Only just found this story, but an excellent idea, now that's a contest I would love to take part in. All that cock-sucking and cum sounds far better than a gold medal. A sequel would be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fine writing!

Well told and very imaginative story. Should be in non-erotic, though. Maybe that's the lesson about monetizing sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fun

Light hearted change from what I usually read. Had a smile on the whole story.

Northern_WriterNorthern_Writerover 4 years ago
Great Story

Well written, with lots of humour all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
And now the rest of the story!

By the time Aaron and Rochelle got back home, the NCC contest was all over the internet about the armature soccer moms amazing blowjob performance. Jamie’s boyfriend, who had met her parents, rushed to her dorm to show Jamie the internet site to verify if that was her mom. Jamie took one look at her bare chested mom completely covered in cum and immediately puked.

Jamie was quickly the most popular gal on campus pursued by almost every college guy wondering if she was as good as her mom while her totally freaked out boyfriend dumped her. Embarrassed and mortified she had to quit college.

Once home she immediately confronted her mother on how humiliated she was over her slutty exhibition and disgusted with her father for allowing it. Without letting then speak a word she stormed out of the house, moved far away, changed her name and never saw or talked to her parents ever again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
1327 Followers
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES