All Comments on 'Tempted and Teased in Texas Ch. 03'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Pls continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where will this go next?

I like this story and it's characters, although I'm not convinced about sending it down the fetish side... A true exhibition & voyeur story doesn't need that element to tittilate!

Great work, looking forward to the next chapter. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yes, please continue

The problem with continuing stories is that there cannot be a long time between new sections. Tough to find but I do believe that you have a good story line. At least finish the story with the daughter. Not so into the mother issue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm interested in continuation!

Don't give up on this story! (and your others!) I'm really enjoying it. I want to find out what happens with Tina.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Still Waiting

Really want to hear the rest of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice Job

Like this story very much. Hopefully you can find some more thoughts to continue. Thanks for what you've put forward so far all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Mark, please please continue! You've done the hard bit in creating believable characters and laying the ground work for Sofia to tease and cuckold her desperate little ass kisser - there's so many places you can take this now with the each girl teasing him separately in different ways, and then potentially them all finally teaming up together to break him completely and turn him into their chastised little foot bitch who'll do anything to stop Amy telling her husband that he jacks off on his daughter's feet. Amy could hold the key, Sofia teases him mercilessly and Tina occasionally steals the key and let's him cum on her pedicures toes, on camera of course so she's got blackmail material if he ever told her parents. Delicious levels of trouble he's got himself in, all set up by your first three chapters!

allaboutcontrolallaboutcontrolover 9 years ago
Great Story!

Love it, keep writing!

smallercucksmallercuckover 9 years ago
Excellent

This is a great story and you are a fine writer. You've got the submissive make ego down perfectly.

If you ever need a proofreader, let me know. It would be an honor.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 9 years ago
Hot!

Loved it - I want to know what happens next. Could be a slippery slope for Mr Jack Brown! A nice slippery slope....:)

Sharko01Sharko01over 9 years ago
Please do continue

I hope you'll continue forward with this series Mark.... I think it's fantastic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please write more!!

This one of my favorite stories on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so good...

i just found these stories and couldn't read them fast enough... are more coming? please...

beretta84beretta84about 9 years ago
1 year & waiting..

i guess there is no continuation here. this story has great possibilities. oh well.

what a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
oh please don't stop

you have to continue.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Please: more! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous