All Comments on 'Mrs. Walsh'

by fantaseeboy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
braandknickersbraandknickersalmost 10 years ago
Excellent read!

That was a wonderful experience you shared, I hope you're imagination can carry on to another chapter detailing what happens on Sunday with Mrs. Walsh. She reminds me a lot of someone I knew growing up.

dyce623dyce623about 9 years ago
Amazing!!

Amazing story captured everything perfectly and to the point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Thank u 4 the story, the last line really got 2 me...

hicutloverhicutloverover 7 years ago
Yummy

Great story! Very hot!! Is there a second part?

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Once more the hammering dick

So,with the massive power of her hips she drove this pile driver of a dick hard into his body with no thought of the possible consequences, like a ruptured bowel,or unspecified internal traumas. I do wish that writers would think about these matters. I did quite like her dominance,but risking public notoriety for both of them,at the next pick up was not the way a mature lady would act at all,even one with her own dick.

Fucking with a strap on is about submission,and apprehension,and the triumphalism of she with the power of the dick. Brute force is not required, The domination is easily achieved anyway.it would work best if he liked it,but found it slightly uncomfortable for a few days later on. He wishes they could do other things like cuddling that body of hers, but she insist, and so he has to do it,while longing to cuddle.The dick movements should be slow and progressive. The story missed because the mature worldly confidence and sober certainty never appeared and Mrs Walsh did let herself down with that stupid next date. The fact that he was not allowed to touch himself was a possible indication that he will be wearing chastity in the future,but he should have been ejaculated this first time to make him excited about the next meeting.

Slave50Slave50about 5 years ago
Great story !

any more Mrs Walsh in the 'pipeline' ? :) ...

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 5 years ago
name change

you changed her name to Mrs. Murphy from Mrs. Walsh when she piled the four pillows on the bed, you only did that once, then back to Mrs. Walsh. And to be sure it was a rough fuck short of being raped by her. This was not my cup of tea, so I gave it 2 stars.

Gordon1135Gordon1135almost 5 years ago
Wow!

The only quibble I have with this story is that it was much too short, it stopped and there is no sequel. Other than that, I thought it was great.

JoannePareJoannePareover 4 years ago
Wonderful

A wonderful story of a mature Dojminant woman, hope you plan on addint more as I am very curious to see what happens on their next meeting.

Joanne

bbwssbbwluvrbbwssbbwluvrover 4 years ago

I wish there was along more to this story. More installments. Mrs.Walsh is described as the ideal woman! She takes control and keeps it, and even though is was a story, the way she used him made me wish I was in his shoes. Powerful story!

illwindillwindabout 4 years ago

Not up to par with some of your other stories. It was all domination without any of the sweetness or affection that draws me to your writing. Especially with her leaving money behind as if he was a prostitute; though it was kind of fitting given how little passion there was between them. Poor guy deserves better; like someone that actually wants him to enjoy it.

I also found it a bit silly trying to picture a woman her age and size doing any strenuous activity for thirty minutes straight. He would have drowned in her sweat or her back would have given out in half that time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Wicked- diff but I did like: )

Do you think lil Prince will ever help a nursing mommy release the pressure in her milky breasts? L O R

Lking4u2Lking4u2over 3 years ago
Exceptional story

Well written and quite erotic, leaves the reader wanting more. Would love to read about the continuing adventures of Mrs. Walsh and her sissy whore.....

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 2 years ago

Incredible story!!!!! Sounds like she has a lot in store for him ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another story without any affection. Wow so many unlikable, callous and cold protagonists.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I need more of this story

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltman7 months ago

My least favorite of this writer's collection. The build up and connection with Mrs Walsh was so abrupt it felt unimportant. The rest of the story seemed less inspired than most.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantaseeboy@fantaseeboy
1624 Followers
Thank you for the votes, kindly worded comments, and private emails during my writing adventure! I'm grateful for your support. Thank you to everyone who has shown thier appreciation for my work.