All Comments on 'The Waiting Room Ch. 03'

by MaryR

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
shoeslayershoeslayeralmost 10 years ago
Thumbs up for Malcolm !

Boy was Malcolm brave, I could

not have done that, not at seventy

feet in the air. Elizabeth is a lovely

wife and this is a great story. Thank

you Mary for another great story !

Raymod

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fabulous

This was fabulous Mary.

You seem to be pushing the boundaries even further than the original ones.

I think I will read some of your other fantasies to see if they are as good as this series.

Well done. Hope you will tell us more adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

this story is written at such a high level and I can not wait to keep reading future chapters.. please keep writing it.

petertowerspetertowersalmost 10 years ago
A pleasure to read

Mary, really enjoyed reading your story. You've done a great job at setting the scene for the next instalment, building up the tension masterfully.

Pete.

VictoriajohnVictoriajohnalmost 10 years ago
Another wonderful story

Tantalizingly erotic, but then, this is what we have come to expect from the great author.

beachbum1958beachbum1958almost 10 years ago
Sweetly erotic

The author has a very elegant, calm prose style, harking back to a time when erotica was actually erotic, teasing and hinting, rather than the explicit, high-octane pornography thinly disguised in story-form that is so prevalent today; I myself have been guilty of going just that, and it's a breath of (lavender-scented) fresh air to read such a well-written, genteel, yet highly-charged story of domination and submission from a lady who marches to a far calmer beat than the vast majority of authors here on this site. Mary feels no burning urge to pepper her narrative with expletives, perhaps because her writing is so compelling that none are needed to get her point across.

When I read her works, her prose invokes a different, lost world in me regardless of the modernity of the setting; summer dresses and tea on the patio, dressing for dinner, cricket on the village green, and passion kept firmly behind closed doors. I love how she understands and depicts the effects of pent-up emotion, the intricately developed connection her characters have with each other, and the gentle regard they hold each other in. Pure gold, and worth 5 gold stars.

MichaelPetersonMichaelPetersonalmost 10 years ago
Another amazing piece of written work

Mary writes in a way that takes you to the edge, yet she does not need to use explicit wording. I love her style and creativity. More so, I love her use of English to excite, arouse and tantalize. I need Mary to give us the next chapter. I've got some of it forecast in my mind but I want and need to see Mary's story. She writes in a way that is subtly erotic and simply so satisfying. Let us have your next wordsmithing soon and this time you can take us over the edge!

MythsMythsalmost 10 years ago
Absolutely brilliant!

I thoroughly enjoyed this, your third story in the Waiting Room series. Excellently written and tantalising throughout. Well done.

MarkCaneMarkCanealmost 10 years ago
Another masterpiece

This is a another masterpiece of erotica from MaryR. Each episode of The Waiting Room Saga has become more adventurous. The story is erotic, teasing but tasteful. Looking forward to more. Thank you for a wonderful story.

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A loving touch. . .

Nicely done, great love and concern.

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesalmost 10 years ago
Don't stop now

As a reader on the edge of my seat, Chapter 3 was well worth waiting for. Malcolm and Elizabeth move forward with the kind of measured steps that make their situation believable. Another lovely story, well told Mary. Now we are all waiting for the arrival of the next chapter. Well done.

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 10 years ago
well done

Well done Mary, you didn't disappoint. I just love where this story is going, with Mrs Rogers turning Malcolm from a good little boy into a good little girl, and her husband giving Elizabeth all the squishy she wants.

Even if it takes a turn I'm sure it'll still be very good and exciting. You have a lovely style of writing, and (echoing some other comments) reminiscent of proper English behaviour.

Thank you Mary, more power to your pen, or keyboard.

keptsissykeptsissyalmost 10 years ago

Deeply erotic, can feel the anticipation on the part of Malcolm. And I love it that Mrs. Rogers is a much a part of the 'grooming' of you and your husband as Mr. Rogers is. Delicious, I LOVE the submission of it all!

CAP811CAP811almost 10 years ago
erotica at its best

The Waiting Room series gets better and better. We now know the characters. We know that Elizabeth is an outwardly proper British lady who is rather shy. But she and her husband Malcolm both have a hidden side, one that Elizabeth relates to us almost as a secret confession. This is why I find MaryR's stories so fascinating. I love her writing style and the fact that her protagonists are driven to engage in sexual activity that surprises, even shocks them, but later becomes a warm, pleasant memory. As others have said, MaryR, please keep writing!

touchmatetouchmatealmost 10 years ago
Interesting

The story is moving forward nicely at a comfortable pace with a proper build up. I like your writing style and you are a good story teller, Mary! It is getting more and more interesting!

Lucien_AlLucien_Alalmost 10 years ago
Can't Wait

I can't wait for the rest of this story.

Your writing just gets better. Please keep them cumming!

49greg49gregalmost 10 years ago
I love how this story is going.

It is another great chapter. The progression and increased intensity, moving Malcom from a Watcher and Good Little Boy on to the possibility of being a Good Little Girl. And the bit about Malcom's bravery in saving a schoolboy from the ledge is a wonderful touch, showing that a thoughtful and sensitive man can also be courageous as well. It's adds to the story immensely.

It actually reminded me of one or two teachers that I had - bookish, quiet and self deprecating, but you knew that when the chips were down they would do what needed to be done with no fuss, and go back to their normal selves without any boasting.

I am looking forward to the next installment. This author outdid herself.

mw0212mw0212almost 10 years ago
Excellent

This story continues to be very well written. Full of twists & turns, with the excitement building up making you crave for the next part. Excellent structure, great descriptive writing, allowing you to fully submerge yourself into the events unfolding.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Well done!

AussieKev1AussieKev1almost 10 years ago
5 Stars Mary

Great transition from one chapter to another Mary. I love the way you build the tension and have Malcolm and Elizabeth desperate to have their needs met.

lucy54lucy54almost 10 years ago
Very Impressive

The story continues . . .

There is more mileage in this story, keep it going!

amoroneamoronealmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

A superbly written unique story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

bobbipink53bobbipink53almost 10 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant addition to the story; I can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Masterpiece!

In each chapter I loved the blend of the discreet and lack of explicitness with the dirty talk and the excitement it caused, and the potency of the memory. Also loved the way the dialogue unfolded and the description of how erotic their naughty behaviour was - and how it shocked yet delighted each of the participants.

Like the best stories the scenario is pretty far fetched (if it wasn't it wouldn't be imaginitive) yet it seemed perfectly credible in the way in which it was described.

Your best series so far!

Dave

OpenMouthOpenMouthover 9 years ago
Lovely, so lovely...

I've enjoyed all three of these stories. So subtle, so English.

I hope there's a Ch.04 eventually!

Thanks, Mary.

42154215about 8 years ago
Curious

Waiting patiently for Chapter 4

This story has heaps of promise and the demure presentation is a welcome change from the coarseness of others on Lit . Well done

olsaltyolsaltyover 7 years ago
Growing Nicely (As Am I !)

You're developing this beautifully, Mary. Upping the ante as they go adds real heat.

Now the pressure is on, since this build-up all cries out for Chapter Four in the front parlor 'waiting room'. Get hot!

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
A great addition to the series

Thank you MaryR I hope you will begin to write again

LepmanLepmanalmost 5 years ago
Continue

I just love Malcolm being little boyish even better little girlish and Elizabeth being a little cow getting bred by the bull I can wait for the next installment with MRS Rogers being involved I cant wait til she makes Malcolm do naughty things

OOAAOOAAover 3 years ago
SUPER HOT STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!

NochanNochan8 months ago

Was very d.is appointed to see no chapter 4

I guess it will never happen now

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous