All Comments on 'Nude Secretaries Day: the New Girl'

by Totzman

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 10 years ago
"blind sighted"?

The word is "blindsided" (or "blind-sided" or "blind sided".

See: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/blindside?s=t

SLeMSLeMalmost 10 years ago

I couldn't finish this. It was just getting too silly.

jonyoungaujonyoungaualmost 10 years ago
Worth the wait

Worth the wait

AndyhmAndyhmalmost 10 years ago
Sad

This promised much but failed to deliver at all levels. It just left a sad taste in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Entry

Very good characters. Especially Heidi, Monica and Shari. Some fun situations too. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

I loved this story. I couldn't put it down. I can't wait for the next story in this series!

TheMadHatter52TheMadHatter52over 9 years ago
I want to read more about these charecters

While what those guys did when they ambushed Heidi in her office I personally thought was in poor taste but on The whole I really enjoyed this story. Is there any chance we'll get to read about that company picnic?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please .....

Really enjoyed the story, great build up, great 'climax' to each individual tale. The option of the office picnic spread over a couple of days and nights, needs to be covered in another chapter. The whole scenario of being naked at work is surely something that most people have fantasied about at sometime, so please do write another episode? Another aspect you could explore would be for Monica or Heidi, (or maybe the both of them), to move to a multi-national company, (or have them 'head hunted' by Greg ?), and have all the executives from across the world to attend a huge conference and bring their secretaries with them to a big hotel/conference centre and have the secretaries naked for the week, both during the conference and on organised outings during the day and in the evening. Depending on where in the world you base the conference, would determine where the 'extra curricular excursions' take place! But whether or not you write any more chapters, I really did enjoy this story and the prequel, so thanks for both of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please ....

Enjoyed the story but preferred the level of the first one. Like the sex but not the coercion. However a big fan of the basic concept !

Agree that a story about the company picnic would be great.

Maybe Monica and Shari could have to get naked for another presentation for Greg and his associates.....

centauri4centauri4over 9 years ago
Unbalanced

The premise of the story is alright I guess, but the Secretaries really get the short end of the shaft (so to speak). I understand this is a fantasy story, but many offices have male Admins. working for female bosses who are just as demanding! With this in mind, I cannot give it the highest marks.

meganjane2013meganjane2013over 9 years ago

Really enjoyed the series ! Looking forward to the next instalment at the company picnic and the team building games the staff engage in.

Rapier875Rapier875over 9 years ago
Next Installment ?

Are we going to get another chapter covering the office picnic? Many people have asked about it, but nothing has been said. Could you let us know if you're going to write it, or not?

Thanks!

julievanessajulievanessaover 9 years ago

I also would love to see another chapter but understand that it takes time to write stories of this quality. Also I'm sure some time for new ideas to develop. Thanks.

TotzmanTotzmanover 9 years agoAuthor
Maybe...

For those asking if I'll write about the office picnic: MAYBE! I'm currently invested in writing the third installment of my vampire trilogy (Dance With the Devil and Bath of Blood being the first 2 chapters; currently up) and the third chapter is extremely long.

When I'm finally done with that I was considering revisiting this series, not necessarily the picnic though. It depends what I get enough ideas for, and I felt the Nude Secretaries Day theme is the central element to this series; so I thought each story should focus on that, rather than the rest of the year.

So I don't know, depends on the ideas I get and the reader interest in the picnic party idea.

xntrcxntrcover 9 years ago
LOVE THOSE NUDE SECRETARIES

I love both the Nude Secretaries Day stories. I particularly like the idea of the secretaries themselves -- like the delightfully mischievous Shari -- introducing the idea! I would love to read about other companies that hear about Nude Secretaries Day also adopting the practice. And maybe "Nude Secretaries" business seminars and conventions! Thanks again for these fabulous stories!

bike4twobike4twoover 9 years ago

Not sure how you have a convention where the secretaries are present and nude and be somewhat realistic ? I know it’s fantasy but I think it’s important that you believe it could just about happen in reality.

Maybe Albert could have a business client/friend who wants to introduce “Nude Secretaries Day” at his company but his secretaries are against it and don’t believe it really exists except in male fantasies. He asks Albert for help and a sales presentation by Albert’s company is then scheduled at the client’s business on “Nude Secretaries Day” to which Albert takes Monica and Shari along ostensibly to help with the presentation but in reality to prove “Nude Secretaries Day” is real and encourage the secretaries to participate. Monica and Shari tease and flirt with the company’s male employees provoking mixed emotions from the company’s secretaries, some thinking they are sluts others intrigued maybe even starting to feel a little jealous. The intrigued ones ask Monica and Shari to explain why they like “Nude Secretaries Day”. You could show the secretaries’ first hesitant steps in participating and their emotions going from embarrassment to empowerment when nude. Also the men’s first experience of seeing their company’s secretaries nude. Seeing in the flesh what many have fantasised about for a long time.

In the first two episodes I like that Albert got teased by Monica but didn’t get anything from her. I hope it stays that way ! He must be getting frustrated.

bike4twobike4twoover 9 years ago

Just some further thoughts to go with my previous post ……

One of the more reluctant secretaries at Albert’s friend’s company is in her mid-40s, with 2 kids and a philandering husband her tells her she is not attractive anymore. She can understand why the men want to see the taught, tight bodies of the young secretaries but not her more mature body. It would be to embarrassing to undress ! She can nearly understand why some of the young secretaries may even want to go nude, she can remember how she felt when men used to lustfully look at her when she was younger.

After much persuasion she finally strips off, surprised to find that the men are just as appreciative of her going nude as the younger secretaries. They even start teasing and flirting with her, evoking feelings of being desired she hasn’t felt in years.

Albert tells her how beautiful she is, just as beautiful as when he first met her on his first sales visit to the company 10 years ago. When he was a young salesman it was one of his favourite sale’s calls because of her. He even makes a similar proposition to her as he made to Monica in the first episode. Of course she is flattered, has half a thought of accepting (maybe she should do something daring and wild for once) but then politely declines his offer !

bike4twobike4twoabout 9 years ago

A couple of other ideas but maybe steering off-course a little:

1) Maybe on “Nude Secretaries Day” Greg and Albert could do a secretary swap just for the day ? Sort of like “Wife Swap”. Maybe Monica could work for Greg and Nicole for Albert. Nicole is initially shocked at the level of flirting and activity at Albert’s company. Shari could “corrupt” Nicole and then Albert might get a lap dance plus more from Nicole. Monica could be reluctant to do the swap as she knows Greg will expect to have sex with her again - in fact being his secretary for the day may mean she will end up sucking and fucking him many times - but does so for the good of the company. In a strange way, using her body completely for the company is a turn-on even though she won’t admit it.

2) The local business chamber of commerce decide to use “Nude Secretaries Day” to generate publicity for the local businesses. What better way to draw media and public attention than beautiful nude women ? Everyone thinks it’s corny but the chamber decides to a run a “Miss Nude Secretary” contest on "Nude Secretaries Day". The secretaries compete doing various secretarial tasks but in the nude. It's not a beauty contest, that would be sexist :) Albert “volunteers” Monica to represent J.T. Levinson knowing she’s the most likely secretary at his office to win. If she does J.T. Levinson and Monica will get national exposure !

bike4twobike4twoalmost 9 years ago

Still hoping when you get time you might give us the pleasure of another episode in the office adventures of Monica and Shari.

TotzmanTotzmanover 8 years agoAuthor

I'm hoping to have something ready for next year's contest! Right now I'm working on the sequel to Bath of Blood that should be out by Halloween.

bike4twobike4twoalmost 8 years ago

Hoping we might see a new instalment this year ! Would love to hear more of the adventures of Monica and Shari. Monica might be really looking forward to her third "Nude Secretaries Day" and ready to finally loosen up and enjoy the day. She might find it a real turn on, the effect her nude body has on the male staff and clients. Albert to must be looking forward to seeing Monica's nude body again and hoping that she might finally at least give him a lap dance as Shari gives her boss. He might already be teasing and making suggestions to Monica in the lead-up to the special day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story ! I do hope the foxy ladies will be taking their clothes off again for their own, the male employees, and our enjoyment,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thanks for both secretary stories. They really resonate with an office worker. I would like to work in that office.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love the nude secretaries !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Next nude secretaries day Monica should earn a spanking from her nemesis Mike ! He would have a lot of frustration with her to let out on her bottom.

bike4twobike4twoalmost 7 years ago

Still love these two stories. Hopefully the author will find time to give as a 3rd chapter.

TotzmanTotzmanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Third chapter is underway!

The third chapter is about 75% finished. Unfortunately it will not be done in time for this year's Nude Day story contest, so I"ll have to wait a year to publish it! Sorry! But thanks for your interest!

bike4twobike4twoover 6 years ago

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing story!

I couldn't stop reading. I was hooked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another wonderful Story.

Really enjoyed the follow up. More please.

Would love to have a nude secretaries day in my office

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Interesting idea

On the whole, I enjoyed your story. But the sheer level of exposition and the attempt at multiple divergent plots with extensive tangents left me a little adrift at times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Chauvinist's fantasy

The story is well-written and has some good moments, but the overt chauvinism that runs through the entire narrative makes it much less appealing for me.

I think the story would also benefit from having much more teasing involved rather than simply have everyone immediately naked and ordered to/subjected to various sex acts. Some parts of the story are very one-dimensional.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

This was a longer story BUTT you had more to tell us about the girls day and not leave it up to us to ASSume anyTHING. There isn’t a SNOWBALL in hell’s chance it would be possible with the “Me To” movement in the business world today but we can dream. Thank You and looking forward to reading the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wil Mike fuck Monica

TotzmanTotzmanabout 1 year agoAuthor

I don't know...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hopefully more Ass play for Monica

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Monica getting used is Tight

jaythemanjaytheman10 months ago

Somehow I didn't see this until today. Thanks for another nude secretaries story. I'm sure I will read this a few times.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous