All Comments on 'A Change of Management'

by alwaysreadyfryou

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Shit Yes!

I never expected this story to continue.

Thank you, dude. Never stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
long awaited

I had been checking up on your profile for such a long time lol. Thank you for finally writing another segment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More! More!

This series is soooooo hot! More, more, more please. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Wonderful! Just one remark: in the first part, Tommy's dick got locked up in a chastity cage. Bring this back please. Let Basha shrink his dick again and make him insufferably and permanently horny with her magic, and then place it in a permanently locked cage. Maybe with small spikes, but perhaps that would be too cruel :)

EightsixEightsixalmost 10 years ago

I read all of your stories in one sitting and I'm loving it. I'm glad I stumbled on it. Good futa on male stories are hard to find and this is scratching that itch just right.

The way you set up the slave auction bit as rental opens a lot of room for one offs for anything you want to write about. I'm really looking forward to what you come out with next. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So what of the wish?

Serena had her wish, that Tommy would be her eternal sexslave. But now he's being passed around to others...taking 'priority', wouldnt that violate some genie code?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
whens the next story?

please write more!

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
Any chance of this story continuing?

The powerful shemale genies in a magical alternate world were so captivating (pun). Poor Tommy is lost,... or is he? Can there be a happy or at least satisfying conclusion to this somewhat dark misadventure into domination beyond belief? It has been several years, I hope the author is alright, and soon to complete this tale (hopefully). Answers anyone?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous