All Comments on 'Burning Honey Ch. 02'

by elleem

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
dramatardramatarover 9 years ago

Glad you continued! And also it's really admiring you write on your phone!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I have to say this is one of the most interesting story/plot I've read so far. When I was done, I just kept looking for the next chapter! So please, put one up soooon

naughtycouturenaughtycoutureover 9 years ago
Incredible!!!!

I am addicted to this story and can't wait for the next chapter :)

The plot is great, the characters are believable and very lovable, Cary is so sexy and hot... and dominant... yum, and Aspen is so sweet. I know you're writing on your phone (which shows amazing dedication) so the next chapter will take some time... but I still have to say it... Please please please don't make us wait too long!!

I've been on Lit for so long... I've read thousands of stories. No exaggeration. And I was getting to the point where I felt I had read every story that had a good plot and was well written. So I am so happy to have a new quality story to read :)

Naughty

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

I agree with naughty, very well written and incredibly hot. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so good

Continue please, the chemistry is so perf that I'm able to overlook the cheating which I'm never able to do :)

romantifreakromantifreakover 9 years ago
WOW

Great storyline and i greatly admire you for your dedication, its a good sign of a good writer.

I just love the way story has been plotted, romance does wonders here and the turn you have given in this chapter is so awesome, good going.

The characters, Cary dominant yet loving and Aspen so sexy and fiery that Cary couldn't hold his hands off him, i see some great drama coming.

Its always good to see love, romance, dominance, slight submission and drama go hand in hand.

And Appreciate your efforts, but please don't let us hanging for too long :)

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 9 years ago
Amazing!

Absolutely fantastic! I hear you when you say you are hard pressed for time but still you can't write such a beautiful story and not expect us to beg? Impatiently waiting for the next update.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo . . .

Great story, and I love the way that it is developing. I always like the story better when they don't fall over with their legs up in the air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it!!!!

Love this story. I'm dying to see whats gonna happen next

Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't wait

You have another fan. Can't wait for the rest of the story!!

JustUsTwo69JustUsTwo69over 9 years ago
Interested

I'm A Fan Now. Continue So I My Read On.!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please!

PLEASE dont stop writing, i beg you. One of the most interesting series i've read so far, please continue and make the next installment faster :)

Sincerely

- Your new fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!!!

Please be quick with the next installment. Don't want to haunt you. Halloween is faraway::: Great writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No!!! Go back!

You're making a mistake! Go with the sexy stranger who happens to be your girlfriend's boss. Hahaha it's probably best to steer clear but meh. Just get rid of her and you'll be fine. :P I love where your story is going so far. It's really fantastic! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ohmahgoodness

I need more! This is so great! Moaaaaaaaaar!

bluesheepbluesheepover 9 years ago
One of the best stories ever

I've been reading here for years, but registered as a user just to favorite this story. It was very exciting and I felt crazy the whole evening after reading it.

Tom7JerryTom7Jerryover 9 years ago
Well written

I am very impressed! I enjoyed it, like everyone else, from beginning to end. Everything about this story screams great writer. Look forward to more. :)

TM

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please hurry

Please hurry with the next chapter I'm already addicted can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hurry!!!

Hey where is the next part, god it is agonising to wait, you write such tempting story and leave us waiting for so long..not done!! Pls pls hurry...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
UPDATE!

I want Ruby out of the picture ASAP. Aspen has to break up with her immediately. I don't want him, at any damn cost, to stay away from Cary. Ruby is a big problem for them, because frankly I hate cheating. But all this apart, you have to update soon! I loved these two chapters a lot! I usually never read anything involving cheating, but this is truly good as Ruby seems to be very uncaring about Aspen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hey please don't leave us hanging just like that...atleast give us some hope by commenting in here when you are gonna submit the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

Pls u can leave it at that need more. I know cary is not about ti leave at that and aspen is somewhat curious.

elleem1001elleem1001over 9 years ago
From the author

Hi everyone, it's elleem the author here, writing from a new account - I got locked out of this original one, my own mistake!! So sorry for the delay and thank you to everyone who's taken the time to read. I've just submitted chapter 3 on *this* account and it should be posted shortly, please go check it out. I hope you like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story NOT AVAILABLE

Hey elleem/elleem1001, I checked in elleem1001, but there are no submissions in there. Please check what the problem is and let us know if you have posted in any other portal or under any other name. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Wn i saw your comment here I was so happy and when i check your said author index i was so disappointed, i felt like crying...

Please update soon..

sm1982sm1982over 9 years ago
"It wasn't supposed to go this way.."

But I'm so glad it did! I really love Aspen and Cary already..Ruby could so be kicked to the curb because her relationship with Aspen pales in comparison to his with Cary. The story is coming along really well..the way Cary could unravel Aspen and vice versa..yass! I want more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous