All Comments on 'The Gold Bikini Club Ch. 05'

by BlackNWhite601

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More please

You must continue the story, What*s happening when they are home. Rebecca will take a black lover, but will he become her master, will she be black owned? What about James, will he stay in the cock cage? How many of Rebecca's girl friends will she convert to black cock loving sluts?

Please don`t let us wait for long for a new story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Moe please

hope there will be more chapters. Also, hope the wait wont be too long. Was a great erotic story.

Ignore that 1 negative comment you have received. Literotica seems to have become infested with trolls who put in abusive comments just because they find a theme that does not cater to their fetishes.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

Really excellent and enjoyable story. I gave it a five!

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Noooooo! lol

You took hubby out of chastity? No, do not do that. I want to read how cuckold's balls are blue and so full. Throbbing painfully, how he leaks and drips from his cage. How the wife or another cuckold milks him dry ever week or so. How he has to lick and suck up all his goo mess after milking and swallow. Over all the story was great, really enjoyed it. Wait for your next set of stories. Keep writing.

ChristopherDBChristopherDBover 9 years ago
Well done.

I took the time to read all the stories back to back. Sexy, a plausible story line, and well written. Plenty of places you could take this from here, whether it be another series about the same couple finding a similar club in their native country, or a prequel series that covers how Graham and his wife joined. I've added you to my favorite authors list and will be checking for new material in the future.

Black_and_White_WriterBlack_and_White_Writeralmost 9 years ago
WOW!

I must admit Karen Kay has some competition. It felt like a "Karen-Lite" story and this is by no means a criticism. It's great getting a story that doesn't just go on for pages. I think 2-3 pages is plenty for one chapter. I must say I absolutely adored the characters of James and Rebecca. You didn't fall into many traps of describing them in every detail straight away. You let their attributes and desires evolve organically over time. If there was one slight criticism perhaps a bit more description during the actual love making and a few more details or descriptions wouldn't go amiss, but all in all a very auspicious post. It's inspired me to "play" in your universe if I may do so.

Very well done :) X

sober71sober71over 7 years ago
5*'s

Read it from start to finish and enjoyed their journey.

More please

MuchNeededMonsterMuchNeededMonsterover 3 years ago
More please!

Absolutely LOVED this story and want more! Either continue this story and make her completely Black Owned Queen of Spades, or introduce another couple (maybe drawn in by James and Rebecca).

Perhaps have Rebecca convert all of her friends and neighbors, so they form their own, at home club

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why aren't these stories made into movies?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gosh this story is so poor and ugly.....1* for this garbage.

This is such waste of time reading this trash.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 1 year ago

Maggie says she wants to join the golden bikini club after reading this hot story , who can blame her .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'd love reading a version of The Gold Bikini Club where the husband(s) go bisexual for BBC. In order to join the club as a couple, he has to fully sexually submit to a BBC Bull, wear a butt plug, cock cage and gold thong which clearly shows the plug and cage

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would love to know what happens to James and Rebecca, when they get home

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlackNWhite601@BlackNWhite601
233 Followers
I write stories about interracial cuckolding.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES