All Comments on 'Someday Ch. 01'

by Fwark

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
parks6829parks6829over 9 years ago

I like where this is going :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
keep it going

I'm liking this so far.

FormerReaderFormerReaderover 9 years ago
I like Friends' romance

Yes keep going, and you have a fun writing style. I like friends who become romantic stories the best. It's also good that you did not write a long lead in if you had no intention of going erotic at first.

FormerReaderFormerReaderover 9 years ago
P.S.

I forgot to mention, please do NOT have Dana be all unsure/low self-esteem where Avery/Jamie has to spend 5 chapters building her self-confidence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great start!!!!!

You do have a great writing style and I'm looking forward to the rest. I do agree with the other commentators, don't make Dana insecure, but confident. Lastly, make Avery work for the "virgin cookie". A little miffed he didn't know who she was and that they hadn't talked in awhile....so he needs to earn her (from Scandal).

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

They both need to work to be together. It takes two to make a relationship work so it should not be all on Avery to earn Dana if this is where the story is going.

It appears that Dana isn't as outgoing as Avery. We don't have much to go on because this chapter is based mostly on Avery and from his POV. I definitely would like to know what is going on in Dana's head and why they haven't seen each other in so long.

motordaddymotordaddyover 9 years ago
Very good start

can't wait to see more from you about these two. Take your time and let them develop don't rush it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great start.

Love the humor in it. Try longer chapters.

bredrebredreover 9 years ago
Love It

Wonderful beginning, please update soon

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 9 years ago
Great beginning

So awesome!! I like Avery and i like Dana!! More please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Not long enough and not really a cliff hanger either, hate when the writers on this site put such short chapters up. Please don't be like the many who don't update for months on end and then when you do its small like this. 3*

FwarkFwarkover 9 years agoAuthor
From the Author:

Thanks for all of the lovely feedback, guys! I'm glad you enjoyed the first chapter, and I'll be updating ASAP. I will also try to make the next chapter longer. Let's go, team Avery and Dana, haha.

FwarkFwarkover 9 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

You obviously didn't read the very end. Like I said, its the first chapter, and I didn't want to make it too long, considering I was just starting the story up. On the contrary, thanks for the feedback, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start

Realistic dialogue and scenario. Don't let the haters pull you down.

beautifulreaderbeautifulreaderover 9 years ago
I like it :)

I think the beginning of the story is great and you should definitely continue :)

BunnyLBunnyLover 9 years ago
Great start

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wickedly Funny

Interesting story with a funny narrative...please continue

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 9 years ago
Best story I've read in a long time!!!

Adorable, sexy, cute....and most importantly, no spelling errors!!! Even DD is a grammar Nazi! WELL DONE!!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 9 years ago
omg, in love already

Reading the next installment now, awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous