All Comments on 'A Bisexual Haircut'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My kind of hairdresser!!!!

Loved it. So erotic and sensual... Maybe they'll be back for a makeover maybe... Thanks.

QuantumanQuantumanover 9 years ago
Excellent story telling...

...and terrific writing overall, Cat. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

My pussy is SO WET after reading this!!! Curiosity is killing me...

tommyleesuckstommyleesucksover 9 years ago
Learning from her writing about girl sex

My cock is rock hard, and I can't wait to get my wife naked. I want to caress the nape of her neck as she humps my thigh. I want to taste her lips and nibble on her tongue. I can't wait to hear her use words like fuck and pussy. Words she never uses except in the the moment of making love while begging for more.

Thank you so much!

gnome_mangnome_manover 9 years ago
Exquisite

Your sense of pacing, of leading up to the climax was extraordinary. Their personalities were well-defined and nicely shaped. Altogether, exquisite.

LeaHarvey1821LeaHarvey1821over 9 years ago
Slow, erotic, lovemaking

Your writing was excellent, the characters were well developed and believable. The tension made my want to rush through the story but it kept me handing on every word. A well written and highly erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
An erotic masterpiece; well worth a 5 star + vote from another 'ANZUS CFNM" group of your fellow erotic writers.

Now well over Eighty myself; A masochistic but former genitally shaven 'Naked Male' sperm donor unattached intellectual retired gentleman resident property owner] from coastal New Zealand. A life-long naturism practitioner [A genuine Nudist Reverend] & since my retirement, increasingly interested in promoting several Dominant Feminist causes. EG: No longer able to be milked for any viable sperm samples, I volunteered to castrate myself, immediately removing [both useless] testicles whilst [erection only] reducing the dimensions of my penis. RSVP to revdickt01@hotmail.com ASAP?

cuminmyassscuminmyasssover 9 years ago
ECELLENT!!!

Superb writing. Thank you for not going straight for the sex scenes or scenarios that are really far fetched. Reading your stories have inspired me to start writing again. I look forward to reading everything you have written and future stories to come. Well done my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Conservative Sara next?

Sara may will be next to disabuse her of bisexuality once she sees her mother is taken and that she is a natural submissive like Mom. Sara will get the,appropriate haircut she didn't plan on getting and will easily submit to it. Lesbian contacts at her university will help reinforce her feelings both ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yet another amazing lesbian seduction of a married woman

Utterly believable Cat....wonderful stuff! Thank you so much....you capture the excitement and nervous anticipation of the mature woman so well. And it's set in England...!! She could even be my own dear wife Sue in that situation !! (I wish.....). Andrew x

DaveXX80DaveXX80over 9 years ago
Very erotic

What a captivating and erotic story. I enjoyed every bit of it.

monicablumonicablualmost 9 years ago
Wow...just, wow!

Such a magnificently beautiful story. I especially love how Lindsay speaks, and uses that communication as foreplay as well, or better, than her physical actions. I want to be touched and made love to like that. Thank you.

bwmombwmomover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Such a sensual, slow seduction. Yummy

donnaeliza25donnaeliza25over 8 years ago
Such a beautiful Build up

This story is so well written, i felt as if i was there. The build up was wonderful and my panties were so wet by time i got to the 5 pm appointment. xxx

nocjocknocjockover 8 years ago
An outstanding and beautifully written story

Men get criticised for not 'understanding woman' .Perhaps if we all read Cat's stories, woman would no longer be from Venus, we would understand them more. Why do I say that? Because Cat writes in such a wonderfully. descriptive, emotional way that it is easy to not only believe in the characters, but to know them, and by knowing them one understands them. I understood exactly how the characters were feeling; their nervousness, timidness and at times sheer embarrassment were all there out on display, making the characters human, natural, and allowing them to be related to as the story progressed. When one understands with a character, one can emphasise.

Whilst not a female myself I would now perfectly understand how a hitherto straight woman would feel if they were in that same situation, and I can assure you it is enlightening when one gains that understanding.

I have no idea whether there is any truth in this story, it is so well written it is impossible to separate the fact from the fiction. That is a testament to the writer, leaving the reader to wonder 'Hmm, I wonder...' but in really the truth is irrelevant. What matters is whether we understood, sympathised, emphasised and above all enjoyed the story. My response is a resounding YES on intellectual, emotional and physical levels and I can't ask from anything more from a story or an author.

Thank-you Cat x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
beautifully writing

would love to know are you Cat or lindsy?thinking maybe the older married women cat god was so hot

kathy251724kathy251724over 5 years ago
To be seduced...

Its on of the most exciting sexual experiences I've ever had. The best part is when it dawns on you whats happening and what could happen if you let it.

Atys70Atys70over 5 years ago
Fantastic

A true classic and a big influence on my writing! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lovely

A great story. I now have a huge hard on and would love a pair of soft lips round it to suck and swallow a huge load of cum.

1whiskey1whiskeyalmost 3 years ago

loved it. very sensual xx

1whiskey1whiskeyalmost 3 years ago

a really erotic build up and a superb and loving end. Was waiting for someone to walk in. Instead joy!

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlzabout 1 year ago

In a word: delicious!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Superb. Delicious. WOW!

I rarely cum reading erotica but it does get me in the mood. This beautiful story had me Cumming twice. Thank you baby. Your slow sensual build up is extraordinary.well done.

Love Trish (44) xxxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous