All Comments on 'Anna's Next Husband'

by glossophile

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow - that was disgusting

Violence without rhyme or reason. Actions without explanation. Why aren't these men simply taking knives and gutting these women like the sadistic pigs they are? Glad I don't need to read anymore by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really?

Puerile, disgusting, repetitious, tedious, crude...an educated mind wasted writing this crap. You have way to much time on your hands in whatever institution you are in. I read it because you have some talent with words, but your story, well it was completely ridiculous, absurd and sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I thought it was absolutely lovely. A love story that I found to be wonderful. A story about a lucky man who found his true happiness. Please continue!!!

ChastizedChastizedover 9 years ago

5 stars from me.

Thanks that was awesome.

glossophileglossophileover 9 years agoAuthor
If you can't stand the smut get out of the site.

I appreciate the favorable comments and am puzzled by the negative ones though I also agree with them in a way. It really is puerile, disgusting and pointless. Or it's lovely if your inclinations about certain things are the same as mine. And if it bothers you why are you reading stories here? Finally, who would take any of this seriously?

This is fantasy. It's not supposed to make sense. If I set about to write something serious I would leave sex out of it altogether. It would just be a distraction. So to those who like it look for more. For those who don't you know my "name" and can easily avoid being offended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

This was a great story, quite depraved, but I loved it. I love any kind of "system" of femdom, like a femdom society, club, or religion where femdom is taken as fact. I wasn't a fan of the poop/piss stuff, but I could scroll past that quite easily.

Others have commented that this story is offensive or bad, but you're writing in a niche market and doing so very well. My guess is that the negative comments come from people who simply don't appreciate this type of material, so please don't let their negativity impede your very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I hope you continue writing this

I really thought this was a well thought out and interesting fantasy world and hope the "to be continued" at the end was serious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

Just let me find my own Anna. You really got me with this one. I was there myself. Please don't stop more please, much more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I loved it!

Don't mind the negative criticism, this is one of the best stories I've read on this site!

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 9 years ago
This is an interesting one..

..and in a way I fall between the two stools expressed (puns intended) so far. The tale itself is quite compelling and food for thought. You can't avoid your readers' appraisal simply by saying writing about sex shouldn't be taken seriously. At one point I wondered whether you intended a satire, by in effect showing that the Sisters' ideas made them infinitely more brutal and thuggish than any "pig-male" - perhaps that was a missed opportunity. I too disliked the mentions of piss and shit, but at least they weren't central to the plot. Much more annoying were the frequent omitted and shortened words, which made me wonder whether your keyboard has missing parts - but perhaps you were simply in a hurry. The descriptions of sex, which could easily have become very samey very quickly, somehow didn't - so props for that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really good story

Excellent writing and good length. I didn't enjoy the faeces bits (thats a bit dangerous in real life with disease etc) but the rest was excellent. Thank you for writing.

grabliggrabligover 8 years ago
Beautiful!

Don't mind the critic - your stories are a seldom brilliant among the boring pile of shit here!

Thanks a lot and please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Honestly, I really could have done without the endless toilet slave stuff. I can't help but think he must have yearned for a simple drink of water now and again. For a supposedly very bright guy, spending all day in a cell with not even a book to read must have been hell.

glossophileglossophileabout 8 years agoAuthor
This is fantasy folks!

In works of fantasy like mine there is a certain amount of "artistic" license and suspension of disbelief involved. Would you toss aside the Lord of the Rings with a scoff after the first page because everyone knows there's no such thing as hobbits and wizards? I hasten to add I'm not comparing myself in any way to JRR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like it. Well done.

Nice fantasy. (...Or is it? Hmm) It is said that there are a great many things in this world. Just because I have not seen them doesn't make them untrue. My own 'Anne' tends to make me believe in the possibility. As I also adore her more each year.

A suggestion. A new opening. A quote from JRR Tolkein.

"... by rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened?

But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even Darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.

Frodo : What are we holding onto, Sam?

Sam : That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for."

JRRT. The Lord of the Rings

Again my thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow - angry at men much?

Nothing like a woman that truly hates men to write some ridiculous story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Overall Good

My thoughts...overall good, really enjoy any 'system' of femdom where it is organized among several or even many women. This exponentially increases the believability of a woman having so much control over a man.

Really hated the scat. And one observation about something I see whenever I see scat in these stories, inevitably a man will have scat dumped on him and forced to eat, etc...and then it will almost always say 'and then she made him clean HER'...this is too ridiculous to swallow (no pun intended). The most hardcore, dominant, ball-busting, cock torturing femdom in the world is not going to have a slave whose face is covered in shit 'clean her'. It would be a terrible hygeine issue for HER, possibly resulting in serious illness (even if she didn't care what happened to him she would protect herself.

I really would have liked to have read more about Rex and where he ultimately ends up and the humiliating things he is made to do. Also, it's not realistic that these men are simply slaves on a farm or around the house. A guy like Rex is a money maker and would be sent back to work to make money for his owner once he was truly broken and had no will left to resist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What pathetic males would stand for this

You wrire some fantastic sit ck💩.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Scat!

Scat ruined it completely. You should have put the tag of Scat in the story so that people like us, who hate it, can avoid it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice story

As a submale i enjoyed most of it. But like many here i think the scat stuff ruined an otherwise sexy Femdom story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I feel rather sad for this author

He seems to have a real issue with women and how to relate to them. No I don't believe it's just a fantasy for glossophile, he actually thinks of women as superior beings.....sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank you for this great stroy. I read this story more than ten times. This is the best story about female-supremacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking a get some help dude. The castration part was brutal. This whole pos story was shot through with sickening hateful mysandry. Shame on Literotica for publishing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2편과 3편은 다시올라올까요?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Congratulations on a wonderfully written and highly erotic story of life as it should be lived. Easily deserving 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To the author, please get help. I say this harboring no ill-will and only with your best interests at heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is a likable enough story, a-bit long though. My personal problem with this story is women that are crazy enough to try and think like this religious cult they have here, and the fact they have this money to waste on it. Any body that would treat other human beings as slaves to humiliate, degrade, torture, drug, and abuse others like cutting off their balls after their tired of them are not worthy of living among others, and should be hunted down and executed on the spot. As far as any man that would put up with half of the shit that these women were putting out deserves to be slaves, their no better than dogs. To not take revenge on these so call fanatical FLR types, especially after they have taken your balls. BS any man would feel they have nothing to live for, and strikeout to harm or most likely kill as many as possible, this is what would happen once you have truly taken everything away permanently. You made him a killer!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If this story was a little newer, all of these so called “women” would have a cock hanging between their legs!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous